Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wisken

Warning to all terrorists....

Rate this topic

Folks meet George W Bush Jacques Chirac.

France 'would use nuclear arms'

French President Jacques Chirac

Chirac warned of new threats in a post-Cold War world

French President Jacques Chirac has said France would be ready to use nuclear weapons against any state which launched a terrorist attack against it.

Speaking at a nuclear submarine base in north-western France, Mr Chirac said a French response "could be conventional. It could also be of another nature."

He said France's nuclear forces had been configured for such an event.

Full Text Here:

As CI always says, I blame Bush....!

Folks meet George W Bush Jacques Chirac.

Full Text Here:

As CI always says, I blame Bush....!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just political posturing. No use having them then declaring that you wouldn't use them.

Nuclear weapons kill indiscriminately.

Using them would be using the evil logic of the terrorists.

Edited by Rezz

(bismillah)

(salam)

france is a [edited out]

and you know what else i think of france?...[edited out] [edited out] [edited out] [edited out][edited out] [edited out] [edited out][edited out][edited out][edited out][edited out][edited out][edited out][edited out][edited out][edited out][edited out][edited out]

those anti islamic [edited out]

ARA

ps. so moderator...tell me if i am swearing, or if i actually copied and pasted [edited out]. k thats what i thought.

besides, no "state" is going to attack them.  if anyone atacked them it would be al queda

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

LOL, and you actually think that Al-Qaeda exists. :lol:

Any person attacking France would have a logical explanation behind it. So what if this group of "terrorists" consisted of Eyptians, Syrians, Saudis and Iraqis? Then what? Is he going to nuke all 4 countries? I doubt it. Sometimes people speak with ignorance, just wait and youll see an attack hitting France. What would the French do? Its not a nation-against-nation war, its a group-against-nation war. Its a losing battle, which he cannot win.

If you read more of what he said, you will understand that he threatened Iran with a nuclear attack.

European countries... *cough*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed . Soon there could be an attack in France and it will be linked to Iran and possiblly Syria .

(salam)

Any person attacking France would have a logical explanation behind it. So what if this group of "terrorists" consisted of Eyptians, Syrians, Saudis and Iraqis? Then what? Is he going to nuke all 4 countries? I doubt it. Sometimes people speak with ignorance, just wait and youll see an attack hitting France. What would the French do? Its not a nation-against-nation war, its a group-against-nation war. Its a losing battle, which he cannot win.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, there's nothing to worry about.

In basic training the first thing the French Army teaches is how to surrender - in 10 languages. Their motto is: Stop, drop and run.

Also, look for their new national flag - a white cross on a white background. :P

(bismillah)

(salam)

But have anyone of you wondered why there is no angry retaliation on his words from our "Peace loving" western countries?

Imagine what would happen if Dr. Ahmadinejad(HA) have said something like that?

Again I say, The Western countries are hypocrites!

(bismillah)

(salam)

But have anyone of you wondered why there is no angry retaliation on his words from our "Peace loving" western countries?

Imagine what would happen if Dr. Ahmadinejad(HA) have said something like that?

Again I say, The Western countries are hypocrites!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

Very true, my friend. Thats because the lowsy westerners and Jews (alike) both want us to pity over them and feel in awe towards their people. All they ever wanted was sympathy! Its a real disgrace.

Anyways,

way2go: LOL man, I remember this joke Ive read a long time. It said that Disneyland Paris started to launch a few fireworks, and then half an hour later the French Army surrendered. :lol:

Edited by Mo.

This guy is a freak. How could you nuke someone for what they didn't do? To wipe out say 100 terrorists you are willing to kill 100, 000 civilians?

But the irony is that there is no condemnation from US, UN or Israel.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

Of course they wont do anything, because they like what the French president said. ;)