Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
TIM_WESTWOOD

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

On 2/9/2017 at 2:44 AM, Marbles said:

Is it possible to swim over to the other side without being detected?

Which way? 

Maybe I should start taking swimming lessons. Might need them some day. 

On 1/17/2006 at 10:15 PM, Ibn al-Hussain said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

This summer while I was at Saudi, my dad brought home a Shawarma, and beleive it or not, the size of this shawarma was just huge. Here is a picture with a comparison of it with an average teenager's arm.

DSC01528.jpg

Brother how could you manage in Saudia while you are shia? Must have been hell for you!?

Wiki is having a photography contest with 10 people winning a certificate and the top 3 get cash prizes. You need to upload a photograph of a registered historical place in the United States. Did you photograph something historical on your vacation? Do you live near a historical site and you could take a photo now? The photo can be from any date, but to be entered in the contest it must be uploaded during the month of September with a description of the photo and information according to the rules. The rules are not hard to follow if you read them carefully and make sure you do what they ask. Good luck!

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2017_in_the_United_States

Maryam cycling in the Naqsh e Jahan square, yesterday. 2 UK pence or about 3 US cents for a hour. Pretty good given the location and the scenery. Obviously for those confident enough you can cycle around Isfahan.

IMG_1540.jpg.e1d4b7099d5a5f77d08e41e615b3ec55.jpg

La Cité Blanche, Ardèche, south France. 

A now empty, ghost town which once was the project of an ideal city by cement manufacturer Lafarge. Revolving around the neighbouring production site, the housing project was meant to provide everything necessary to the economical, social and religious life of the inhabitants - the manpower.

Lafarge group was involved in a scandal recently when reports told they had been bribing Daesh in Syria in order to keep their production running.

IMG_20171231_230709.png

IMG_20171231_234139.png

On 12/29/2017 at 11:10 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

How adorable is my cat?

We need a zoomed out picture, with more of that interesting rug that your cat is sitting on. :woot:

As salaamun aleikum, can anyone please explain to me how to resize my pics in order to be abke to post here? I keep getting an error message saying i cant post anytbing over512kb. I dont know how to decrease the size of my pics in order to do so. Apparently whatever size my phone takes them at, it is too big to directly post to here without doing some sort of resizing somehow.

I understand if its too complicated. Just thought id ask. 

Thanks!

W/s