Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
TIM_WESTWOOD

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Socrates overlords in Barzakh have told him that his recent passion for photography very good but is taking up too much gas and that he needs to cool it down a bit. He tried to tell them he was doing it for Shiachatters but he got the "shiachat isn't gonna pay for gas" line. lol. 

I guess that is enough for now. Next photos will come when I have some more money saved up.

Enjoy  :)

(wasalam)   

Edited by Logic

This white guy was most probably a devout Christian who believed in the Biblical maxim that all men are created equal. Goes to show how what is said and what is done are hardly compatible.

Not from the Bible. That precise wording was written by Benjamin Franklin in the Declaration of Independence of the United States of America, though the principle was introduced to "the west" by Thomas Hobbes in his 1651 book commonly referred to as Leviathan. (Hm. Add that to my "to-read" list.)

One could easily argue that the Quran was the first official document proposing equality of humanity, though it may have been proposed earlier in non-western texts that I'm unaware.

Love the waiter pic.

Not from the Bible. That precise wording was written by Benjamin Franklin in the Declaration of Independence of the United States of America, though the principle was introduced to "the west" by Thomas Hobbes in his 1651 book commonly referred to as Leviathan. (Hm. Add that to my "to-read" list.)

One could easily argue that the Quran was the first official document proposing equality of humanity, though it may have been proposed earlier in non-western texts that I'm unaware.

Love the waiter pic.

Yes, I knew those words come from the founding fathers of the States but I assumed Bible also said something about the equality of men! It's weird if it didn't.. hmmm.

Yes, I knew those words come from the founding fathers of the States but I assumed Bible also said something about the equality of men! It's weird if it didn't.. hmmm.

Not that I recall, though it's been +10 years since I spent much time reading the Bible. Christian religion was used to argue for racial inequality and slavery in the U.S.. Only later religious leaders reinterpreted verses to suit modern views.

Jesus (as) did teach love and respect for poor, orphans, and women, but even he didn't advocate changing the system that was in place at that time.

World Map by Al-Idris, 1154 Ce, Sicily.

Look at it upside down for perspective. See where Hijaz is, Yemen, Khurasan, Al-Hind, Khawarzim, all the way south (north) into Europa, Balghar (Bulgaria), Fransiya (France) and the British Isles.

al-idris-1154-sicily_zps29593981.jpg

^ What? They grow on the ground? I thought roses only grew on thorny rose bushes.

Have you seen photos of Dutch tulip cultivation? That is what this resembles.

^ Visiting paradise these days, dude? Where are the houris?

Not paradise but close enough. Those were taken in Maui & Kaui, Hawaii.

I will match your tree with this Banyan tree.  This is a tree that has been around for 100 years. Took 6 panoramic shots to put it together

post-5842-0-55145200-1395424181_thumb.jp

Edited by Logic

^ As they say you can tell the condition of a country by looking at their schools. Al-Bakistan is on its way towards becoming full Jahalistan.

Anyway, here is a group of filthy feminists not respecting culture and tradition and who have no more worth than the dust of the shoes of an illiterate mother living off charity of the pious folks :rolleyes:

gulabgang_zps79c3c9d0.png

Edited by Marbles

Second tallest in the world from Iraq.

ثاني اطول رجل في العالم من العراق.. من الديوانيه
للأسف الشديد لم يسمع عنه الكثير بسبب تجاهله اعلاميا من قبل القنوات المحليه والعربية والعالميه .. لماذا

1526425_728419373844900_1322459828_n.jpg

Edited by Ali-F

Beautiful, but 100 years is not that long for a tree.

In my work I sometimes have to tell people to cut down trees much older. :cry:

(Salam)

That's Okay. You can just request nature lovers to plant more of em :)

Something historical and personal.

This depicts the Siege of Multan by the British imperial forces in which my great-great-great-grandfather died in fighting (1849 CE). The natives lost the battle and the province of Multan was incorporated into the British domain..

The wide towers is the Multan Fort, 90 percent of which was destroyed in the almost year long bloody siege. The scene shows the final surrender and British infantry making its way into the fort :cry:

stormingofmooltan_zpsa354da3c.jpg

Here an epic one. From Pakistan.

Pakistan_06_02_09_Stuteville_abandonedro

Notice on the right side of the backboard, it says SSP (Sipah e Sahaba Pakistan) the modern day Lashkar e Jhangvi, the Shia killer terrorist outfit killing Shias in Bakistan, Bahrain, Syria and Iraq.

This picture in fact shows the soon to be true picture of Pakistan (and God forbid) the eternal future of P-Bakistan in a nutshell.

Notice on the right side of the backboard, it says SSP (Sipah e Sahaba Pakistan) the modern day Lashkar e Jhangvi, the Shia killer terrorist outfit killing Shias in Bakistan, Bahrain, Syria and Iraq.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is an offshoot of Sipah Sahaba Pakistan; the more extremist elements who only wanted to keep killing Shias no matter what broke away from SSP and formed LeJ. It was when SSP decided to take up parliamentary politics as a cover for their terrorism and to increase their influence with political power brokers. This strategy worked and now they have a formidable electoral presence in many districts of Punjab.

LeJ is a Pakistan based group of killers. They are not present in Bahran, Syria and Iraq. Although some LeJ operatives went to Iraq for 'mutual training' with another Shia killer, Abu Mus'ab Zarqawi.

^ As they say you can tell the condition of a country by looking at their schools. Al-Bakistan is on its way towards becoming full Jahalistan.

Anyway, here is a group of filthy feminists not respecting culture and tradition and who have no more worth than the dust of the shoes of an illiterate mother living off charity of the pious folks :rolleyes:

gulabgang_zps79c3c9d0.png

They look like they are about to perform on an item no. in some bollywood song. Seriously pink saaree, that body posture? People dealing with child marriages and abusive husbands are going through very hard time. If your intention is to help them, show some respect. You don't have to look sad, but at least look serious and sober. 

Something historical and personal.

This depicts the Siege of Multan by the British imperial forces in which my great-great-great-grandfather died in fighting (1849 CE). The natives lost the battle and the province of Multan was incorporated into the British domain..

The wide towers is the Multan Fort, 90 percent of which was destroyed in the almost year long bloody siege. The scene shows the final surrender and British infantry making its way into the fort :cry:

stormingofmooltan_zpsa354da3c.jpg

The Brits stole, colonized, ethnic cleansed,  killed, rapped, enslaved, and sabotaged many many  countries and their rich histories. Now their country is infested with wahahbis. One of these days will  be hearing "London Bridges falling down, falling down"-literally.