Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
TIM_WESTWOOD

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

A pic I took from my iPad.

:D

Forget it!!! Not getting attached. I guess this counts as spam. :D

How do you mean? Did you forget the lengthy tutorial I gave you on how to make a pic display in this thread?

Ma'am, use an image hosting site (PhotoBucket) and post 'em left and right. Bombard this thread from your massive archive. Make people jealous!!!

Did you forget the lengthy tutorial I gave you on how to make a pic display in this thread?

Make people jealous!!!

Sapphire, you now have to post two pics instead of one: One that you were posting, the other for drawing people to this thread and reading your spam post :D

Lol @ the jealous statement, Marbles! You had to put it in there!

Edit: And the 'massive archive' too!

Edited by Inquisitor

Only in Pakistan :lol:

India is no different brother. In fact, it's quite funny to see pan and spit stains all over such signs :)

You tell them not to spit, and they'll do just that. You tell them not to p**s and they'll do just that. You tell them not to s**t, and they'll do just that.

Btw, I saw Servidor on yesterday, now wondering why he didn't post any pics in here for so long.

^ Beautiful photos there, sister RuQaYaH.

Wow, some beautiful place is Fiji. Excellent camera quality and beautiful pictures indeed. Post 'em more if you don't mind.

*looks Fiji on the map*

Thanks! Fiji is absolutely stunning indeed and the people are lovely, I'd recommend everyone to go. I actually took those pics on my phone, I've got some more on my phone but I took most pics on my camera which I've lost somewhere in the house atm. Inshallah I'll post up some more pics when I find it :).

(salam)

I want to post some photos on this thread, but i don't know how...

(wasalam)

The easiest way is to upload the photos on an image hosting website like PhotoBucket, or anywhere on the internet for that matter--personally I put all my pictures on a blog and just link from there. Then you will copy the image URL by right clicking, and then when you're ready to post the pictures here, press the image icon

image.jpg

and paste the URL. Press OKAY and viola you should be done.

You can also upload the pictures directly onto ShiaChat by pressing 'more reply options' and then attaching the file--but people seem to have issues with their pictures coming out small when they do that and I think the picture had to be a certain size for it to work?

Edited by ireallywannaknow

Which place brother?

...Stoneland?

Thanks! Fiji is absolutely stunning indeed and the people are lovely, I'd recommend everyone to go. I actually took those pics on my phone, I've got some more on my phone but I took most pics on my camera which I've lost somewhere in the house atm. Inshallah I'll post up some more pics when I find it :).

We're all waiting for those stunning captures. Which phone and camera do you use, sister ? The quality of the photos are really really good.

(wasalam)

Which place brother?

(bismillah)

(salam)

The first sculpture is in downtown Seattle. All of the pictures of the stone house are from my Great Uncle's house back east. The waterfall and tree roots were at some waterfall place on the way back (can't remember the name or place). These pictures are all from my Spring Break last year to visit my mother's side of the family :D

(wasalam)

The easiest way is to upload the photos on an image hosting website like PhotoBucket, or anywhere on the internet for that matter--personally I put all my pictures on a blog and just link from there. Then you will copy the image URL by right clicking, and then when you're ready to post the pictures here, press the image icon

Sorry sister, but how do you do you do that....

Sorry sister, but how do you do you do that....

Sure, first make an account: https://secure.photobucket.com/register

Then, if you already have the pictures saved onto your computer, press the 'upload' button, it should be at the top of the page, and then press 'add files,' and go to the folder on your computer with your pictures and add 'em!

That should be it, hope that helps.

Sure, first make an account: https://secure.photo...et.com/register

Then, if you already have the pictures saved onto your computer, press the 'upload' button, it should be at the top of the page, and then press 'add files,' and go to the folder on your computer with your pictures and add 'em!

That should be it, hope that helps.

(salam)

Jazakallah khairan sister, inshallah i will post some photos soon.