Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
TIM_WESTWOOD

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

here is the photo of the statue i was talking about

what is the name of this park?

I honestly don't know... It could be Jamshidieh Park. I know what one is up on a mountain :)

Ah, the burial site of Mustafa Chamran. I read his book and his exploits in the Lebanese civil war when he fought for Amal and, inspired, made a point to visit Behest-e Zahra, to his grave to recite fatiha the last I was in Tehran.

his will is also very inspirational :wub:

What color are they when in bloom? I'm at my parents house in the south lately and have an entire plot full of red ones...just growing wild (they are all over). However they aren't as big as the plants in your garden.....and I think mine are drug free....haram marbles haram :dry:

Nice. You guys are lucky to have a lot of open space to experiment stuff. People like us live in pigeon holes :(

If I had a garden like that, I'd probably spend a lot of time growing vegetables and fruits. Have you tried growing those anytime?

What color are they when in bloom? I'm at my parents house in the south lately and have an entire plot full of red ones...just growing wild (they are all over). However they aren't as big as the plants in your garden.....and I think mine are drug free....haram marbles haram :dry:

Ah long time I grew them.. around a year has passed. My poppy flowers were purplish which I think is full time drug crop! But I had only a few plants for beauty. I didn't make any $$$ with those :(

lol

You know this year there is a tomato plant growing right where this poppy plant was. Currently we're getting 4/5 red tomatoes every day from it. This is again for ornamental purposes. Commercial crops are grown at my farm back in the village (but not tomatoes though)

I also had some landscaping done on the same house lawn and I took quite a few pics. I want to share them here but I have been techno-challenged since my sister took over my laptop when her broke. So my techno-woes are still continuing.

It sounds you really have nice space to grow lots of beautiful plants and trees. It's awesome innit.

I have some fruits, lemon, figs, oranges, mint, henbi (like spinach), a few olive trees, grapes but very sour I only use them for the leaves. I need to plant some vegetables but it is a pain with 2 small kids running around.

Great stuff. I currently have limes, tomatoes, clementines, garlic, coriander, mint, green chillies, and I also grew some strawberry this season for experimental purposes. I wish I had mulberry tree too. I go to my uncle's and get fresh, fragrant, green mulberries straight off the tree...lovely...

And I have a new grapevine which is too small to bear fruit but it'd be ready next year.

All this in my city house lawn.

Lol nice pics..And the pic with the poppy was that legal to even grow?

I don't know. I just got seeds and planted them. I doubt if authorities would have their panties all in a bunch for a lone poppy plant in my front yard :donno:

I don't know. I just got seeds and planted them.

Lol. So we know now how you fund your extensive vacation trips around the globe...not to forget you slap people with attempt to murder cases and make them pay for it !

Jus' kiddin' bro...we know you work hard on your farms :D

Marble, what you doing with a cassette player in this day and age?

Lol mate, it's a cassette and CD player. This is my uncle's car who is a bit of an oldie. Still prefers cassettes and CDs over USB-connected storage devices. He doesn't know how to get music into those things in the first place. He once asked me to buy a flash drive from the market loaded with 'good desi classics' :D