Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
TIM_WESTWOOD

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

obviously not lol coz theres no pics m8

i might as well add some more picsss....

post-27626-1149463151_thumb.jpg

heres a pic of the fish i caught and some random dude guttin it...i did not want tha bloood on me lol :dry:

Edited by Hassanain_786

theres no more space in that post so heres anotha pic....

Its of a ampala (deer) i shot when i went hunting...perfect shot in the heart and dun worry, we made it halal :P as you can see ^_^

I take no liability if you throw up....Shukrun :D

post-27626-1149463611_thumb.jpg

wablo!

[Note from Mod: Please do not post such images, this is an Islamic forum.]

this is a picture i snapped this morning of a young gentleman of the negroid persuasion who had unwittingly left his chudees exposed :blush:

wablo!!!!

post-9242-1149546112_thumb.jpg

a shoe....on a table :wacko:

Edited by -ZeinaB-

Okay the other Day me and Shou fi where attacked my Geese!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have the picutres to prove it!!!

post-24760-1149742038_thumb.jpg

post-24760-1149742096_thumb.jpg

This One kept hissing at us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-24760-1149742132_thumb.jpg

So you also had a cat named kitty. Well, my cat is also named kitty, but she's a female.

I don't remember the exact date when I found this cat. It's about a year now since she walked in. The first time I met the cat was outside my door.

Here's more kitty shots

kitty3.jpg

kitty4.jpg

Salaam,

I've been doing a LOT of research about cats lately, different breeds, their characteristics, etc. etc. etc., because I am going to get a cat in late August InshAllah.

Your cat is a Russian Blue!! :) Tell me, is he friendly and playful?

Salaam,

I've been doing a LOT of research about cats lately, different breeds, their characteristics, etc. etc. etc., because I am going to get a cat in late August InshAllah.

peace,

russian blue! I never knew kitty had some russian in her : )

She's very friendly and playful. When she gets in the play mood kitty usually likes to play tag. She'd sneak up behind me and tap me on my leg, then as I turn to look she'd blast off running and hide somewhere. Always greets me when I come home. I would give her a pat down and she'd start to lick my hand.

When she's hungry she would approach me with a meow. So, I stand and she begins to lead me somewhere. As I follow her she'd stop to where her food is. Even though there's plenty of food in her bowl, she likes to be hand fed. So, I empty the food from the bowl onto my hands and feed her. When I'm not home she'll eat from a bowl. But when I am home, then from my hands it is. Otherwise, she won't stop nagging me.

she doesn't feel comfortable in the hands of people though. She would never sit close to me, but she will always be in the same room I'm in. Sometimes she's sound asleep in the living room. I move to the computer room. Then as I leave the room I see her sound asleep on the floor of the computer room. Kind of makes me think I have two kitty's here.

Her past might have been a rough one. In the beginning when I found her, she was very paranoid. I would take a mop to the kitchen floor, and just from the sight of the mop in my hands kitty would run and hide under the bed. Two years later and she isn't as affraid as she was before. But when it comes to people, she's not very trusty. Suppose you had the chance to touch kitty in the above photo as she looked in the camera, she would lower her head and walk backwards as you tried to pet her head.

That's our kitty. I feel sorry for whatever kind of past she had. On that day, out of all the doors on the 7th floor she picked door 707. I did try and knock on all doors with her in my hands. But no one opened the door for me. They looked through the peep-hole and walked away. My hair might have had something to do with it. And so she ended up in door 707, after all.

Edited by samy

peace,

russian blue! I never knew kitty had some russian in her : )

She's very friendly and playful. When she gets in the play mood kitty usually likes to play tag. She'd sneak up behind me and tap me on my leg, then as I turn to look she'd blast off running and hide somewhere. Always greets me when I come home. I would give her a pat down and she'd start to lick my hand.

When she's hungry she would approach me with a meow. So, I stand and she begins to lead me somewhere. As I follow her she'd stop to where her food is. Even though there's plenty of food in her bowl, she likes to be hand fed. So, I empty the food from the bowl onto my hands and feed her. When I'm not home she'll eat from a bowl. But when I am home, then from my hands it is. Otherwise, she won't stop nagging me.

she doesn't feel comfortable in the hands of people though. She would never sit close to me, but she will always be in the same room I'm in. Sometimes she's sound asleep in the living room. I move to the computer room. Then as I leave the room I see her sound asleep on the floor of the computer room. Kind of makes me think I have two kitty's here.

Her past might have been a rough one. In the beginning when I found her, she was very paranoid. I would take a mop to the kitchen floor, and just from the sight of the mop in my hands kitty would run and hide under the bed. Two years later and she isn't as affraid as she was before. But when it comes to people, she's not very trusty. Suppose you had the change to touch kitty in the above photo as she looked in the camera, she would lower her head and walk backwards as you tried to pet her head.

That's our kitty. I feel sorry for whatever kind of past she had. On that day, out of all the doors on the 7th floor she picked door 707. I did try and knock on all doors with her in my hands. But no one opened the door for me. They looked through the peep whole and just walked away. My hair might have had something to do with it. And so she ended up in door 707, after all.

Thank you sooo much for that description. Reading it has almost made me cry! lol... I miss my cat Kitty so much :( Well, I'm glad your Kitty found a wonderful home. I can tell that you are a VERY loving owner and carer for your cat, and I'm grateful that your Kitty has such a wonderful home :) If only all cat owners were like you!

I hope the pet shelter I get my cat from has a Russian Blue. Very beautiful cat. I will be happy with whatever I get though, all cats are beautiful :wub: Thanks once again for sharing your cat experiences!! :)

Salaam,

It is a "Najis" Animal

JAZAKALLAH

ALI (as) ALI (as)

You are mistaken. DOGS are Najis, not cats.

:)

One of the rule regarding Najasat is:

Sweat of an Animal Who Persistently Eats Najasat

117. * The perspiration of a camel which eats najasat, and the perspiration of every animal which is habituated to eat najasat, is najis.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You probably won't feed "milk" to the cat all it's life ......#1

Cat will obviously not lick anything at all inside the house....right....#2

One other thing that's "NAJIS" is Faeces.....#3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You probably can understand, think, know, search, learn...More

Try not to see things from one angle......Things are mentioned in oneway but could be interpreted and implicated in multiple ways..............JAZAKALLAH

p.s. that is my last reply regarding to this matter

ALI (as) ALI (as)

Guest Qt-Maram

^Wow nice!!

-----------

Some pictures i took last week.

dsc011277ru.jpg

dsc011530qm.jpg

London Eye:

dsc011450sw.jpg

Big Ben, and yes i know the quality is bad :P There was something wrong with the cam.

dsc010143th.jpg

dsc010076jc.jpg