Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
TIM_WESTWOOD

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

Why where do you live? My family in Kuwait (most of them) have also never experienced snowfall and it's so precious for them (Kuwaitis) that they refer to it as 'the white gold' .

These are some pics my sister took, enjoy!

I'm in the middle East currently, and bored of looking at the desert :( I wish I was in the UK or elsewhere where it snows heavily... 'white gold'..yeah, that's the right term...

Nice pics by the way. You should post them in the original size though, I think they'll turn out much nicer.

Servidor are you travelling in Bosnia?

Ne pričam. :Hijabi:

My Cat:

WP_000142_zps25b522dd.jpg

That cat looks very beautiful. A good picture; well timed.

There are a few cats here, including two kittens. All outdoor cats though. Very quick to run; they are all hesitancy. I shall try my best in the next two days though.

Edited by Servidor

(bismillah)

(salam)

I removed the face of this pic for privacy reasons. How do you make an image with this special effect that it looks like a puzzle? Not the effect that your whole photo is a puzzle and the person's face is affected. The effect with the puzzle only around the four sides.

post-66196-0-41729200-1360146631_thumb.j

I love daffodils. They're such loyal flowers, cropping up around the yard at the same time every year, their heads hanging humbly.

They only ever stay around about a month, but it's always an honor to have them grace our presence for a short time.

Image02022013075822.jpg

I didn't "write" these but I liked them and took the pictures.

My sis-in-law put this one together.

100_3434.JPG

My brother's. I love this one--it's so random and it says a lot without saying much.

Plus it's funnystupid that he used an upside down 'up' to make the word 'and' when there's an 'and' like... right there. Maybe it's just deep beyond my comprehension.

100_3433.JPG

My other brother's. We loved this one because this was done with a handful of completely random magnets (we were playing a game). Then he recited it passionately lol and he made it work! Except the last line which was just funny.

100_3436.JPG

Edited by ireallywannaknow

I love daffodils. They're such loyal flowers, cropping up around the yard at the same time every year, their heads hanging humbly.

They only ever stay around about a month, but it's always an honor to have them grace our presence for a short time.

Image02022013075822.jpg

I like the photograph, and the thoughts on the flower.

I didn't "write" these but I liked them and took the pictures.

. . .

My brother had these magnetic words with various sentences made up of them on his refrigerator as well.

...nothing I could post on the forum.

Edited by Servidor

Then we wait for your awesome pics, mate.

I took this one - a sudden mobile phone fumble while I was buying vegetables. My sis fiddled with it in a photo software and even signed it :dry:

These are black kites.

cheel_zpsfcc99e02.jpg

A few weeks ago went to an art exhibition at a local arts college (pics taken by my sister)

mca_zpsed3e2a05.jpg

mca2_zpse789e23c.jpg

mca1_zps4bcde3b7.jpg

Thesis display at NCA?

Since everyone is is posting Your Own Sisters' Captured Photos, I thought I'd most mine's lol.

At my sister's house after heavy rain. (Mobile phone so excuse the quality)

she has a beautiful house :P

Did you get her to make you one too?

Fine looking cake. :donno:

Yes, she baked one for home and the whole family partook. Kind of family Valentine's Day where we tell each other we love each other and informally join in in the celebrations. I wonder if this dimension of Valentine's Day is celebrated in the uber-romantic West.