Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
TIM_WESTWOOD

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

^^^ Perfection. :wub: You really need to invest in a camera. You have mad picture taking skills. MASHALLAH.

Thanks. My sister says the same thing. But she's soon buying a fancy SLR and I'm just gonna borrow that off her -_-

^ Nothing dated about a Kalashnikov!!

Nice graffiti art outside an old hotel

20120925180609265.jpg

20120924164712687.jpg

20120924164744235.jpg

Inside the hotel...

The ground floor was very dark. This was the best shot that came of it

20120926181222613.jpg

To ward off zombies I grabbed an old rusted pipe:

20120926180728782.jpg

The floors were remarkably firm for the most part, but you could still see through the cracks:

20120926180604234.jpg

And some parts were collapsed:

20120926180901149.jpg

(There was one window that led to a rooftop, I went out for a little bit but the floor felt soft and was caving in so I came back in)

Someone wanted to express his love for Alicia:

2012092618053815.jpg

Relics of some people having a good time:

20120926180140331.jpg

20120926181110821.jpg

What in the world were you doing there? LOL

Stared at this for awhile thinking this was a tiny pogo stick, wondering how one could play with such a toy.

Sigh @ my brain.

That's an innocent mind at work right there...

What in the world were you doing there? LOL

I had a job at a nearby house, tearing down walls. The hotel had some obvious romantic appeal so one day I decided to visit. It was a big disappointment. There were no treasures or zombies. It was just a run down building. Nice graffiti though.

Edited by baradar_jackson

That's an innocent mind at work right there...

I had a job at a nearby house, tearing down walls. The hotel had some obvious romantic appeal so one day I decided to visit. It was a big disappointment. There were no treasures or zombies. It was just a run down building. Nice graffiti though.

Are you a walking dead fan? I'm so upset that I will be missing the second half of this season because I won't be in the country anymore.

I don't know what that is.

So no, I am not a fan.

Only the best zombie series ever :dry: based on this comic book by robert kirkman

walking-dead-comic.jpg

Edited by ImAli

]

Dude... Watching a series is way too much work.

aintnobodygottimeforthat_thumb.gif

That's it...rub it in that you have exciting Sunday nights and mine are boring and stuck at home :dry: ....not nice.

Edited by ImAli

]

That's it...rub it in that you have exciting Sunday nights and mine are boring and stuck at home :dry: ....not nice.

My Sundays are the most pathetic thing imaginable. I sit down and watch football while doing the minimal amount of physical movement.

But them these:

post-89173-0-11287300-1354695641.jpg

Teddybears? An interesting suggestion. I am still for the matryoshka dolls. If I cannot get any of nuns I shall consider seriously the bears.

^ Nothing dated about a Kalashnikov!!

Wood on metal, magazine in front of the pistol-grip, needless length of the barrel rendering it unwieldy, a few hundred rounds per minute behind in average rate of fire for an assault rifle since the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Ye olde AK-47 or AKM is about as current as the hotel you took photographs of. And that is just the kind of neighborhood where they could still sell them. That and those countries whose price-range is limited or to collectors in Western Liberal democracies.

You Euros are even more ignorant towards American football than Americans are ignorant toward regular football.

Pretty much due to the fact that no one gives a toss about hand-egg other than Americans. Besides, in addition to the most popular sport in the world, the rest of the world also has rugby too (which hand-egg copied, albeit with more protective gear).

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Wood on metal, magazine in front of the pistol-grip, needless length of the barrel rendering it unwieldy, a few hundred rounds per minute behind in average rate of fire for an assault rifle since the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Ye olde AK-47 or AKM is about as current as the hotel you took photographs of. And that is just the kind of neighborhood where they could still sell them. That and those countries whose price-range is limited or to collectors in Western Liberal democracies.

Dude, you don't need a machine gun or a rocket launcher to guard a shop at a busy mall. This is enough to put down a petty robber or two, or to just scare them away.

Pretty much due to the fact that no one gives a toss about hand-egg other than Americans. Besides, in addition to the most popular sport in the world, the rest of the world also has rugby too (which hand-egg copied, albeit with more protective gear).

Hockey, football, cricket, rugby...Americans can't play any of this.

The speed, strength and athleticism of American footballists is far greater than that of rugby players. Rugby = American football before the invention of the forward pass

And you silly Britons try to act hard by talking about the protective gear, but guess what? American football involves more than just scrum wrestling; players run at each other at extremely high speeds (see: "faster," "stronger" above). There are concussions every week in the NFL. By expecting them to play without protective gear, you are essentially calling them bache soosools simply for not wanting brain damage.

And I'm tired of you Britons with your cultural superiority BS. You enslaved the entire world at bayonet point. You deserve only contempt. I spit at your gay little cultural critiques.

Hockey, football, cricket, rugby...Americans can't play any of this.

Hockey? Umm... ok... American teams have won the last 10 billion Stanley Cups but ok guy, Americans can't play hockey!

Cricket is just a degenerate form of baseball, and rugger a primitive, uncivilized (English) form of American football.

The speed, strength and athleticism of American footballists is far greater than that of rugby players. Rugby = American football before the invention of the forward pass

And you silly Britons try to act hard by talking about the protective gear, but guess what? American football involves more than just scrum wrestling; players run at each other at extremely high speeds (see: "faster," "stronger" above). There are concussions every week in the NFL. By expecting them to play without protective gear, you are essentially calling them bache soosools simply for not wanting brain damage.

And I'm tired of you Britons with your cultural superiority BS. You enslaved the entire world at bayonet point. You deserve only contempt. I spit at your gay little cultural critiques.

3s3dd2.jpg

Hockey? Umm... ok... American teams have won the last 10 billion Stanley Cups but ok guy, Americans can't play hockey!

You just displayed some typical 'murcan ignance right there buddy. Hockey is not to be confuzzled with what you yanks and cannucks refer to as "Hockey" in which your beloved Stanley Cup would apply (See Ice Hockey).

300_muhammadsaq.jpg

3s3dd2.jpg

You just displayed some typical 'murcan ignance right there buddy. Hockey is not to be confuzzled with what you yanks and cannucks refer to as "Hockey" in which your beloved Stanley Cup would apply (See Ice Hockey).

300_muhammadsaq.jpg

Careful now...

Teddybears? An interesting suggestion. I am still for the matryoshka dolls. If I cannot get any of nuns I shall consider seriously the bears.

klashankov is the best assault rifle.other famous rifles such as krinkov or M16 are designed for different circumstances.G3 which is official gun of pak Army and Frontier corps is also heavier than Klashankov,but due to bigger caliber it harms more.

Klashankov have proved its worth more than anyone.even israeli armi uses the modified version of klashnkov.(thier engineer have shorten the barrel and made it lil compact+accurate and beautiful)

There was a jail break this year in bannu(kpk) pakistan,where Taliban raided and took 100s of criminals including their fellow taliban and a guy who was who was a high profile prisoner(he was master mind of an assassination attempt on former president)

and these tali-bands used kalashankov.(they also had rpg's though but never used them)

Cricket is just a degenerate form of baseball, and rugger a primitive, uncivilized (English) form of American football.

NO,cricket is faaaaaar more exciting than baseball.its not all about hitting(unless you are shahid Adrifi)

in cricket there is a lot of variety in batting and bowling.

Edited by AnaAmmar1

3s3dd2.jpg

300_muhammadsaq.jpg

Field hockey? Kidding, right? That's the British version of hockey, I bet. And guess what? It sucks.

FYI ice hockey is not just played in US and Canada. It's also played in Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia... It's a proper sport.

I meant hockey... *facepalm* http://www.strathear...ew build 02.jpg not when bache soosooli run around on ice with a stick and a stupid looking flat round thing instead of a ball. Might as well use that thing to play carrom board.

And baseball, it's how Neanderthals must have played cricket a few hundred thousand years ago. It's so crude and uncultured.

I meant hockey... *facepalm* http://www.strathear...ew build 02.jpg not when bache soosooli run around on ice with a stick and a stupid looking flat round thing instead of a ball. Might as well use that thing to play carrom board.

And baseball, it's how Neanderthals must have played cricket a few hundred thousand years ago. It's so crude and uncultured.

Yeah ok guy, put Alex Ovechkin in a ring with one of your Englishy hockey guys and see which one is the bache soosool

220px-Ovechkin_key_to_city_ceremony.jpg

vs.

india-hockey11.jpg

Let's see... toothless Russian guy who has probably suffered a concussion every week for the past 10 years... vs. Indians in John Stockton shorts. Which side would win???

And that is a Home Run. :D

^

The first pic needs to be developed, framed and hung on a wall for its glorious wilderness and heavenly quiet.

The bird of Solomon, Hudhud, right? Nice capture.

Great camera work Mr. Chupe Rustam. Keep 'em coming.

Inspired by all the fine imagery in this thread, I decided to try and capture some photos of my own. Since God seems to be okay (and I hope) with plagiarization of the awesome natural scenic beauty He has created. So here goes.

A peaceful looking road along a nearby canal.

img0419w.jpg

How it looks when nearing a nearby national park.

img0420rp.jpg

Forever alone bench.

img0443fl.jpg

Some flowers. Too beautiful to not shoot.

img0460cr.jpg

I ate some of the ripened darker fruit off it.

img0456ye.jpg

The bird that reported to Solomon about Queen Bilqis and got a crown and verses on its wings as a reward.

img0422gj.jpg

Unprepared barbeque.. I mean a exotic goat.~

img0448uz.jpg

Pretty Pretty Pretty. MASHALLAH