TIM_WESTWOOD

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

(salam)

oot patang, the pictures of Parliament are amazing. I think they're better than the ones you  find on google.

The beef picture is just  :squeez:

Wa'Salaam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks sis :blush:

as i say....is it ottawa thas so damn beautiful or its jus me who is a damn good fotografer :P

post-24309-1140990328_thumb.jpg

^ money i won at monoply with all four friends (who were all black) and you see all the properties on strand and marlborough MINE!!!!! FOUR HOUSES AND A HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!! B)

post-24309-1140990353_thumb.jpg

^ went to the zoo for jokes with friends and we saw this bird and our first reaction was WHAT HE BLOODY HELL IS THAT????? some huge pigeon and crow hybrid but look at what a poser it is mashallah! :wub:

post-24309-1140990589_thumb.jpg

^ piyass to resistance and to add to the purpose of this thread and old lady i caught sleeping on the bus....doris :wub:

ws wr wb

(bismillah)

(salam)

During the hot scorching breaks in Saudi Arabia, I had nothing to do. So I used to rip out papers from my used school note books, and make a Batman costume out of them, and then live around the house in that costume. Here are some of my deadly Batman poses that I made:

alibatman2al.jpg

alibatman21uo.jpg

Edited by Ali_Imran

dude i cussed you proper hard....go back to nasriyah!

Anywayz chek out my Shia Bling Bling, my mum dont let me wear it all at once cuz then she says I look like a black man from brixton......which is what I want to look like :(

What are you a walking Imambargah?