Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
TIM_WESTWOOD

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

How do we do that???? *feels dumbo* :Hijabi:

Lol it's easy.

Make an account on an image hosting website like ImageShack or PhotoBucket, upload your pics, copy/paste image URLs in here and your pics will be displayed so long as you don't delete them from the image host website. It gives you command over image display size.

That's how I post pics on SC.

Edited by Marbles

Lol it's easy.

Make an account on an image hosting website like ImageShack or PhotoBucket, upload your pics, copy/paste image URLs in here and your pics will be displayed so long as you don't delete them from the image host website. It gives you command over image display size.

That's how I post pics on SC.

Oky Dokey. Will do that. :)

AWWW!!! You need to resize the images first on your PC and then post em.

Ali is a low-tech-turkey :(

Insha'Allah my future wife is a genious with technology & will post my photos on ShiaChat for me :D

I guess that rules Penny outta the picture... You can have Shelton though Sis :P

Edited by Ali Musaaa :)

Ali is a low-tech-turkey :(

Insha'Allah my future wife is a genious with technology & will post my photos on ShiaChat for me :D

I guess that rules Penny outta the picture... You can have Shelton though Sis :P

LOL :D. If only he was a Shia Muslim. :D

PFFFTTTTT who am I kidding. Sheldon as a husband would suck at all sub-atomic levels. :D

And everyone would agree to that.

Thanks! The photos are amazing as usual, but what was it like being inside the tower itself. Did you feel the tilt of the entire building when you were climbing to the top?

You're welcome.

We all felt a sudden drift toward the right the moment we stepped inside the small wooden door. Some of us had to slow down and watch our steps to keep balance. You feel a drag when you are on the stairs. Since it's a spiral staircase it depends on which direction you are.

It's narrow and claustrophobic and also slippery so you need to be careful. You feel you are tired from climbing but it's actually the tilt and your attempts to keep balance that make you tired after 50 odd steps. Climbing the rest is quite tough. Persons above retirement age and children under 8 (or was it 5) are not allowed inside.

It's amazing how this piece of faulty architecture is still standing from when its foundations were laid in the 13th (12th?) century.

I spent my whole day wandering around.

^ You are always there to appreciate my clicks, YSIF. Thanks so much!

I take back my previous comment, I think it reflects me as a rude person which I think I am not. So you are welcome Marbles. I will always be here to appreciate your picturesque art which is fantastic. *claps*

Plus it takes me to a cute little magical journey to new places. :wub:

Beautiful cave? Images of demons everywhere. If I ever have occasion to travel to Malaysia I shall make certain to pack the splitting wedge.

Well I did say cave. No mention of demonic images in my post. And it is not right to destroy the worship places of people of other religions.

Why the anger Servidor? I do like your pictures too. :cry:

Well I did say cave. No mention of demonic images in my post.

Granted.

And it is not right to destroy the worship places of people of other religions.

Sure it is.

Why the anger Servidor? I do like your pictures too. :cry:

Awww...no anger. It was very kind of you to remember what I said; and so now you make a little post saying my pictures are nice every time I put some up. If I smiled - I would.

Anyway, despite the constant and often violent discouragement of Marbles and a certain Muslem I will not name - I shall post some more soon.

The beautiful Japanese maple in our front yard, it's leaves get so vibrant around this time of year mashAllah, juxtaposed with the blandness of the rest of the yard.

tree3.jpgtree2.jpgtree1.jpg

Here's a poor dead birdy we found on the porch one morning. It must have flown into the glass door, breaking its neck on impact. The door was probably reflective and the birdy thought it was flying towards its twin, saying Chirp Cheerio Chirp! Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

Image11132012171037.jpg