Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
TIM_WESTWOOD

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

great shot man @marbles. but what's the watermark? do you sell images? I don't remember watermarking images unless those were of commercial nature.

Thanks, geek.

Actually, I had my pictures stolen from facebook and image hosting websites and posted somewhere on the web without due credit. I have since then made it a point to watermark my photos. Being a techno-stupid when it comes to photo editing software and stuff like this, I had to seek help from my sibling to get it done. I don't know if watermarking is fool proof but it's still better than posting them unsigned.

Oh my. This is so beautiful. Exquisite. Is it a mosque?

Lol I knew this place was wont to be mistaken for a mosque. It so looks like one.

It's a restaurant in Copenhagen's Tivoli theme park. They have modelled it on Aladdin's fantasy land as depicted in "A Thousand and One Nights."

Here, another "mosque" - looks like a new chic disco modelled on a mosque but it is actually a joy ride.

094.jpg

Ooh okay. You guys were in a food court or something. I thought they served that kind of food (rice, noodles, etc) at Burger King nowaday.

Yes, we're in a food court. It's Dubai. Rice and noodles in the pics aren't from Burger King. I don't think BK does rice and noodles there lol.