Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
TIM_WESTWOOD

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

Guest Inaya

Sunrise on the way from Arbil-Bagdad

IMG_1022.jpg

More mountains, I felt like climbing them.

IMG_1323.jpg

Stockholm

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg?t=1341434481

IMG_1703.jpg?t=1341434510

IMG_1719.jpg?t=1341434533

This was quite beautiful. but we weren't allowed to use the flash, and the camera was already ancient haha

IMG_1724.jpg?t=1341434610

IMG_1725.jpg?t=1341434677

Peaceful lake somewhere in Stockholm

IMG_1816.jpg?t=1341434710

You can rent a lakehouse for jsut a day, canoes etc included and explore the lake etc.

IMG_1872.jpg?t=1341434744

Guest Inaya

Looks dead and depressing. Going to cross out Stockholm off my places to visit.

No man, it's beautiful. There just happened to be a cloud blocking the sun at that moment! I have more pictures but I'm too lazy to upload. Just visit it and see for yourself :dry: It has nature + beautiful architecture.

Need to work on those biceps Marbles ^_^

Aye. Like one Shakespearean character Sir Toby Belch said: "these clothes are good enough to drink in; and so be these boots too..." :dry:

No man, it's beautiful. There just happened to be a cloud blocking the sun at that moment! I have more pictures but I'm too lazy to upload. Just visit it and see for yourself :dry: It has nature + beautiful architecture.

Hmmm. I am in Malmo next month, iA. Might as well take a couple days off for Stockholm. Never been there. What say?

More mountains, I felt like climbing them.

Why most Asian mountains are dry and hardly green? :donno:

Guest Inaya

Hmmm. I am in Malmo next month, iA. Might as well take a couple days off for Stockholm. Never been there. What say?

Why most Asian mountains are dry and hardly green? :donno:

Yeah, it's the capital and in my opinion worth visiting. There's much more to see than the pictures I've posted. It's also very easy to travel by metro. I'm going next month too insha'Allah, the summers are nice and cool.

As for the Asian mountains, I'm not a geologist but I think it's probably because of the warm climate. The few greens are mostly desert-like vegetations :P the mountains in sweden for example are all geen and fresh.

Yeah, it's the capital and in my opinion worth visiting. There's much more to see than the pictures I've posted. It's also very easy to travel by metro. I'm going next month too insha'Allah, the summers are nice and cool.

Sounds good. Hope I can manage the time. I have too much on my list in too little time. *sigh*

Btw, I thought you lived in Stockholm?

As for the Asian mountains, I'm not a geologist but I think it's probably because of the warm climate. The few greens are mostly desert-like vegetations :P the mountains in sweden for example are all geen and fresh.

Yeah all beauty lies in the lands of the kuffar. We believers got deserts and dry mountains....and terrible summers. I object MeLawd. You had better saved something for us. :dry:

Edited by Marbles

Guest Inaya

Sounds good. Hope I can manage the time. I have too much on my list in too little time. *sigh*

Btw, I thought you lived in Stockholm?

Yeah all beauty lies in the lands of the kuffar. We believers got deserts and dry mountains....and terrible summers. I object MeLawd. You had better saved something for us. :dry:

Even one day in Stockholm would be enough. If you go there early and spend your day there would be nice. Nah I don't live there, I just visit yearly. I live in holland :|

Are you kidding, Europe is nothing compared to the beauty of the middle east. But every form of nature has his own unique beauty. I love every kind, even the desert in Iraq haha. Alhamdulillah for everything beta :P you know some people would give up the flat boring countryside for a place in the scorching pakistan or iraq haha

Even one day in Stockholm would be enough. If you go there early and spend your day there would be nice. Nah I don't live there, I just visit yearly. I live in holland :|

Are you kidding, Europe is nothing compared to the beauty of the middle east. But every form of nature has his own unique beauty. I love every kind, even the desert in Iraq haha. Alhamdulillah for everything beta :P you know some people would give up the flat boring countryside for a place in the scorching pakistan or iraq haha

Holland. Hmm. I have got pics from Holland. Gotta show you where you live :P

Europe is nothing compared to the (natural) beauty of ME? Ok. Convince me.

But the beta agrees wholeheartedly with the beauty of the desert wilderness. It has its own charm, its own grandeur, its own tranquility. Speaking of deserts, I also got a few clicks to show. Watch this space.

Edited by Marbles

Guest Inaya

Holland. Hmm. I have got pics from Holland. Gotta show you where you live :P

Europe is nothing compared to the (natural) beauty of ME? Ok. Convince me.

But the beta agrees wholeheartedly with the beauty of the desert wilderness. It has its own charm, its own grandeur, its own tranquility. Speaking of deserts, I also got a few clicks to show. Watch this space.

Haha show me, I doubt you're gonna post a place I haven't seen.

I'm just not so impressed, I think it's my personal taste. Other places like the deserts, mountains, tropical forest etc are more untouched by humans, which makes them more beautiful.

Post away, share the beauty please :)

@ Marbles. Your pics from Multan are in my opinion, the best yet. I loved the one of the fakir. So real, and beautiful - his eyes alone speak a thousand words. Keep it up!

Thanks a lot. Glad you liked them Blissy. There's so much history, culture and heritage found in off-the-beaten-track places that hardly gets the coverage its deserves amid popular tourist hotspots innit...

Haha show me, I doubt you're gonna post a place I haven't seen.

Ok, I will post the pic and you will identify the place. How's that for a deal?

I'm just not so impressed, I think it's my personal taste. Other places like the deserts, mountains, tropical forest etc are more untouched by humans, which makes them more beautiful.

You gotta move into the Alps, or try Lake District in England for a change -_-

Flatbeds of Holland and Denmark are hardly inspiring.

Guest Inaya

Ok, I will post the pic and you will identify the place. How's that for a deal?

You gotta move into the Alps, or try Lake District in England for a change -_-

Flatbeds of Holland and Denmark are hardly inspiring.

Yallah, post them innit. I feel a little bit o pressure now though, hope I can identify te places :shifty: hehe

If it was that easy, I would be all over the world. So much to see, so much to contribute, but so many drawbacks.. Sighhhh.. aakhh ya dunya..

Ok Inaya, let's get going. I will start with the easy ones.

Place: Holland

Identify the building:

12.jpg

What's this? Fill in the blank. You have a hint. It's in Amsterdam as you can see.

155-1.jpg

Place? City?

P240309_1323.jpg

Where?

62.jpg

Which train station:

P240309_1059.jpg

Where does this entrance lead to?

P230309_1458.jpg

P240309_130901.jpg

Trains in love <3 (You don't need to identify them lol)

P240309_1144.jpg

More to come. . .

Guest Inaya

Ok Inaya, let's get going. I will start with the easy ones.

Place: Holland

Identify the building:

Royal Palace on the Dam (Amsterdam)

What's this? Fill in the blank. You have a hint. It's in Amsterdam as you can see.

No idea :no: museum? Man, haven't been Amsterdam in ages. :dry:

Place? City?

The Hague

Where?

This can be every city in Holland. All the canals are alike :P

Which train station:

Man, I swear I've been there, but I've seen so many, it's hard to remember :dry:

Where does this entrance lead to?

My house

Trains in love <3 (You don't need to identify them lol)

Hope they did a marriage contract :P

More to come. .Don't tell me you haven't been to Rotterdam?

Royal Palace on the Dam (Amsterdam)

Correct.

No idea :no: museum? Man, haven't been Amsterdam in ages

Almost there. It is Amsterdam History Museum. I give you marks for that!

The Hague

Correct.

This can be every city in Holland. All the canals are alike

Nope. Canals in Amsterdam have a special magic to them. They ain't like any other ^_^

Man, I swear I've been there, but I've seen so many, it's hard to remember

You don't know this station? It's Amsterdam Centraaaaaal.

My house

Ah you have such a wonderful and historic building for a house, Her Highness!

Hope they did a marriage contract

Dude, it's Holland. What are you talking about? :Hijabi:

Don't tell me you haven't been to Rotterdam?

Only if you invite this time :P

3/6

So unimpressive -_-

Guest Inaya

Inaya get ready!

Holland Part II

Where is this travesty of architecture located?

Eindhoven :shifty: ?

I'll be furfulling the role of tourist guide this week for my visiting family, I might post some new pics hehe

And helloo, Rotterdam is a must see. It's a shame you didn't see the Rotterdam harbor, and the cube houses.

320px-Kubushuizen_Rotterdam.jpg

You could have went on a nice boat trip through the harbor

haven.jpg

640_Erasmusbrug_Tour1.jpg

These aren't my own pics, but just to show what you've missed!

Eindhoven ?

Nope. We are still in Den Haag. You got a duck's egg :P

And what about the rest??

I'll be furfulling the role of tourist guide this week for my visiting family, I might post some new pics hehe

And helloo, Rotterdam is a must see. It's a shame you didn't see the Rotterdam harbor, and the cube houses.

You could have went on a nice boat trip through the harbor

These aren't my own pics, but just to show what you've missed!

I hadn't the faintest clue that Rotterdam wasn't as "ugly" as the rest of Holland ( :P ), so yeah I missed out on a lot, methinks. Prolly next time when I am there, which ain't going to be anytime soon, I guess. So I gotta wait, I suppose.

But oh my those pics are wonderful. Nice architecture. Barcelona hangs its head in shame!

And yeah, do take lots of nice pics and come back with your captures. This thread is just coming to life after having been long forgotten.

Edited by Marbles

Marbles you take post card worthy photos....you have inspired me.

I will have to invest in a good camera now!

Sounds great.

You know it was me sister who kindled in me the desire to photograph. Before that her trigger happy ways used to irritate me to death lol. Perhaps I should get her permission to post some of her work. Now that'd really be postcard worthy stuff! My pics are nothing in comparison. Take these pics from Holland. I didn't even have a regular camera on me let alone a good one. This is the product of my cell phone cam lol.

Sounds great.

You know it was me sister who kindled in me the desire to photograph. Before that her trigger happy ways used to irritate me to death lol. Perhaps I should get her permission to post some of her work. Now that'd really be postcard worthy stuff! My pics are nothing in comparison. Take these pics from Holland. I didn't even have a regular camera on me let alone a good one. This is the product of my cell phone cam lol.

You should invest in a good camera and make a monthly trip or drive to take photographs! I would love to see them on here.

Those are quite nice for a cell phone camera!

Guest Inaya

Nope. We are still in Den Haag. You got a duck's egg :P

And what about the rest??

I hadn't the faintest clue that Rotterdam wasn't as "ugly" as the rest of Holland ( :P ), so yeah I missed out on a lot, methinks. Prolly next time when I am there, which ain't going to be anytime soon, I guess. So I gotta wait, I suppose.

But oh my those pics are wonderful. Nice architecture. Barcelona hangs its head in shame!

And yeah, do take lots of nice pics and come back with your captures. This thread is just coming to life after having been long forgotten.

Ohmy, shame on me. If the immigration founds out about this thread and my bad prestations they will kick me out :o

Yeah, you missed out on a lot! I hope you've learned your lesson! But don't push it, haha Barcelona was great, parc Guell and the Sagrada Familia were unforgetable. You reminded me of that. I'm gonna dig up those pics and revive some memories :P

I hope the weather cooperates, or all the pics will be depressive..

I get it from my dad.. when we go out he takes more pics of the sceneries than ours :mellow:

Good man. Why should he waste his clicks on an item as photo-unworthy as you? :P