Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
TIM_WESTWOOD

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Ok i i took this picture on a boring friday because i basically had little to do. I i found a chilli pepper and some nails and went to work. Tell me what you think about it!

wow bro...thats an awesome pic..the best i have seen so far!!!! IT LOOKS VERY CONTEMPORARY

nice capture and mind i saying ARTISTIC! was it really a randomn pic u took? or has it a message ? lol no it loooks brilliant ! a pic i would def buy as a postcard!!! KEEEEEP IT UP :)

OR HAVE U STOLEN IT FROM SOME OTHER WEBSITE :shifty:

Edited by Mary_Poppins

(bismillah)

(salam)

wow bro...thats an awesome pic..the best i have so far!!!! IT LOOKS VERY CONTEMPORARY

nice capture and mind i saying ARTISTIC! was it really a randomn pic u took? or has it a message ? lol no it loooks brilliant ! a pic i would def buy as a postcard!!! KEEEEEP IT UP smile.gif

OR HAVE U STOLEN IT FROM SOME OTHER WEBSITE

LOL i knew that was comming. No actually its my picture. This was the only successfull one. I can post up some that didnt become so good. And yes it was just random, no thought behind it.

post-23070-1143811950_thumb.jpg

post-23070-1143811970_thumb.jpg

LOL i knew that was comming. No actually its my picture. This was the only successfull one. I can post up some that didnt become so good. And yes it was just random, no thought behind it.

i am impressed :) i didnt see any copyrights so i have saved the pics on my comp :P

the1st pic was better then the other 2 howver the third one looks nice especially the effects of the light and shadows :)

i always thought iranians didnt like much '' FILFIL'' :P

i am impressed :) i didnt see any copyrights so i have saved the pics on my comp :P

the1st pic was better then the other 2 howver the third one looks nice especially the effects of the light and shadows :)

i always thought iranians didnt like much '' FILFIL'' :P

Your right, most iranians dont eat hot. I like hot though, alot. And its ok,,,just save it on your computer!!

^ WOW!!! MashAllah!!! :wub: He's beautiful!

Hello folks!

meet kitty, my cat : )

:o IS YOUR CAT'S NAME KITTY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My cat's name was KITTY tooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you also had a cat named kitty. Well, my cat is also named kitty, but she's a female.

I don't remember the exact date when I found this cat. It's about a year now since she walked in. The first time I met the cat was outside my door.

Here's more kitty shots

kitty3.jpg

kitty4.jpg

Do cats have a last name?

I remember the first time I took her to the see the vet I was asked kitty's last name. I didn't know what to say except, kadiri? That was funny.

(bismillah)

(salam)

This is a the ladies section of my mosque :Hijabi:

Picture046.jpg

Hehe.. Ive been there.. nice mosque.. but what on earth are you doing in the womens section?? :dry:

Edited by BintalHuda

Guest faithful8876_

(bismillah)

loool @ rebel in Isfahan!

Nice pics everyone! esp. the goat :D

wa salaam

Post got deleted from the security and all that stuff but who cares im posting again. :D

DSCN0222.jpg

^ Sign

DSCN0213.jpg

^Manhattan

DSCN0204.jpg

^Manhattan again

DSCN0214.jpg

^ Last pic of Manhattan

DSCN0207.jpg

^ The sky; also my avatar :D

DSCN0199.jpg

^ Sign before going onto the highway

--Random Stuff--

DSCN0198.jpg

DSCN0197.jpg

DSCN0221.jpg

Aloe vera plant..:)

post-12026-1146833643_thumb.jpg

Photo through a glass block..

post-12026-1146834389_thumb.jpg

Your photo through a glass block is reallyyy interesting. What is it exactly? It looks very artistic though! Great photo

Your photo through a glass block is reallyyy interesting. What is it exactly? It looks very artistic though! Great photo

Thx :blush:

The glassblocks form this partition between my house & balcony..And its got all these really nice patterns on them.. lol.. so anyways i just changed a few camera settings.. and tried taking a few shots..Between the glass is a building and sky...