Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
TIM_WESTWOOD

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

Here are some random snaps from a recent trip to Lebanon. I'll post some more later since they're large and there are many. These were taken in the very South of Lebanon.

Dahnoun aka Poppy flower.

IMG_2008.jpg

My view every morning on my walks near home.

IMG_1828.jpg

More scenery:

IMG_1960.jpg

Assalaamu Alaikum guys,

My friend just showed me this Islamic stock photography website: http://www.salamstock.com/

So if you want to use any of the stock images for anything this is a great resource (You have to pay for most of them but there are some free ones)! Also, if you have taken any high quality photographs yourself, you can sign up and submit them to the website for others to benefit and use. It was started by some Shia Muslims in Texas! Pretty cool eh? I browsed some of the pics and they're very beauuutiful :)

Edited by tazaabha

The Potomac River. This river forms part of the borders between Washington, D.C and Virginia on the left descending bank and Maryland and Virginia on the river's right descending bank.

post-52413-0-41261700-1333678487_thumb.j

Picture of rose that I took from a garden that was in front of my higschool:

post-52413-0-92790400-1333678811_thumb.j

Guest Endless Emotion

tumblr_m4pafdGlyW1rslt7to1_1280.jpg

Me performing '' The Panda DANCE '' :D

Photo by © Cecilia Björklund - Sweden - Summer 2011

Guest Endless Emotion

You appear to have a panda mask on but your shadow says otherwise.... Its a photoshop?

Tjena titumir! Yeah, obviously it's Photoshopped! can't u see the shape is irregular? well, I've searched and searched but couldn't find a real panda mask... if u have one please send it to me... :P

'' Orooo w8! I think this crazy Mickey Mouse mask suits me better! '' YAAAY!

skellet.jpg

Tjena titumir! Yeah, obviously it's Photoshopped! can't u see the shape is irregular? well, I've searched and searched but couldn't find a real panda mask... if u have one please send it to me... :P

'' Orooo w8! I think this crazy Mickey Mouse mask suits me better! '' YAAAY!

skellet.jpg

jesus

lol thats a creepy shot

Guest Endless Emotion

jesus

lol thats a creepy shot

Salam 7ob! hahahaha What's so creepy about it?

All the guys in the psychology ward, including those ( schizophrenic & bipolar ) fell head over heels for my shining beauty ...

btw, it just work on psychos! unfortunately, most ''normal'' human beings can't understand ...post-89857-0-43258700-1339008495.png

Edited by Endless Emotion

Guest Inaya

Muslim Sisters ------> They know how to read a newspaper :angel:

Muslim Brothers -------> Look closely at this picture :blink: :!!!:

Photo © Endless E - A rainy day in Uppsala

aahhh Uppsalaa, gonna be there soon :shifty: after Stockholm ofcourse :P

Guest Endless Emotion

aahhh Uppsalaa, gonna be there soon :shifty: after Stockholm ofcourse :P

YaaaaY I LOVE UPPSALA more than sthml!

Because my sisters live there, so if ya need any help or a guide to show u around let me know and I'll introduce u to them...

good luck!

Guest Inaya

YaaaaY I LOVE UPPSALA more than sthml!

Because my sisters live there, so if ya need any help or a guide to show u around let me know and I'll introduce u to them...

good luck!

ohh nice! Tack habibti, but two of my aunts live there ghehe. I've been a couple of times, I have learned to take the bus to the city mall lol. And OMG, jag älskar MAX, the fried onions and the vegaterian burger were soo gottt <3 Stockholm is nice too, we always travel by tunnelbana, it's very easy alhamdulillah xD

By the way, how do you guys post pics? All of mine are too big to upload :unsure:

Guest Endless Emotion

ohh nice! Tack habibti, but two of my aunts live there ghehe.

OMO what if your aunts know my sisters, then maybe we are related to each other hehehe ana golt min awal ini yumkun a3rofik B)

och angående bilderna gör så här, open an account on http://photobucket.com/ and after uploading the pics copy the link and paste it in the topic before posting... du kan väl testa och se om det funkar... it works perfect for me...

För övrigt är jag inte så förtjust i MAX men föredrar att äta på (thai/kina) restauranger när jag är i Uppsala...

Guest Inaya

OMO what if your aunts know my sisters, then maybe we are related to each other hehehe ana golt min awal ini yumkun a3rofik B)

och angående bilderna gör så här, open an account on http://photobucket.com/ and after uploading the pics copy the link and paste it in the topic before posting... du kan väl testa och se om det funkar... it works perfect for me...

För övrigt är jag inte så förtjust i MAX men föredrar att äta på (thai/kina) restauranger när jag är i Uppsala...

Hahha allahua3lam :shifty:

Thanks for the link, I'll try it when I'm not being lazy like I am right now. Ohh yess chinese is very good as well, especially wok with rice and rakör. And the sushi ofcourse :wub: Man, not many things that I don't like haha

You should be careful when you post your own captured photos because some people may abuse it to dig your sensitive personal information. Strip the metadata (eg use photo editor) and don't upload it on facebook. If you know what kind of people are stalking on the internet...

Just saying.

The best and most pure piece of land on earth ,the land that is not owned by any human nor been owned ever

the rajab Umrah is the shia haj version , i enjoyed my stay there , the people were so peaceful

200a0rl.jpg

the early hours after prayers are the best , those who dont know where they are had left , those who perform salat and dont recognise it had left , the Haram is for those seeking mercy forgivness and more from Allah ,here and there someone reading quraan , dua , zeyarah a number of people doing tawaf , and other praying and praying and praying

25jh6l0.jpg