Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some pics I took in Fiji recently:

Here's a bit of everything from a recent trip =) Malaysia Oh dear... Thailand Singapore Iran Sayeda Ma3sooma (as) Imam Al-Rida (as)

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

No offense Ali, but lol, don't get how people find the kababs delicious, they look everything but delicious :no:

@ the coins, I used to collect coins as well-stamps too.

Nice pics Cee. You a cloud observer or something? I love the cloud patterns. Have not seen the patterns since sometime here though. :(

Lol, thanks Nocturne.

Rumina, your picture is awesome!

• Veteran Member

(salam)

No offense Ali, but lol, don't get how people find the kababs delicious, they look everything but delicious :no:

@ the coins, I used to collect coins as well-stamps too.

Ya I don't know why people are saying they look nice. They don't look nice at all, but trust me they TASTED NICE! And I started collecting stamps as well but I got bored cuz' all I ever used to get were letters from Pakistan and England back in the days so those were the only two countries I had. After that it was all about e-mails.

• Advanced Member

Fasiha, fasiha......I see something...you will grow to be wealthy and you shall have 3 pairs of twins. You will live a long and strong life and the deeeeppp line indicates and you shall marry twice!

lol, more than one marriages is a must when your paki uncle reads your hand.

That wasp looks wicked btw. id almost want to preserve it, wicked.

• Advanced Member
Fasiha, fasiha......I see something...you will grow to be wealthy and you shall have 3 pairs of twins. You will live a long and strong life and the deeeeppp line indicates and you shall marry twice!

lol, more than one marriages is a must when your paki uncle reads your hand.

That wasp looks wicked btw. id almost want to preserve it, wicked.

LOLLL... THREE pairs of twins??? what the fudge?? And marrying twice??? I don't think so...

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Today I was cleaning up my laptop and I came across these pictures of the Azakhana / Ashur khana (or watever u guys call it) at my place.

I took these pics last Muharram... And I thought may be I can share it here at SC.

157n1g6.jpg

23vjgux.jpg

masha Allah, it really is very beautiful- reaallly beautiful, and so neat and tidy, lovely masha Allah so nice! is it in your house?

• Advanced Member
I took this today! We went to a Mall in Sharjah called Mega Mall, and saw this giant thingy there.. it was to huge..!~

Pic118.jpg

Pic117.jpg

i love Arab malls, theyre so nice and lovely and just soo... hard to explain :P anyways theyre really nice- so different from western malls you can get reaallllyy nice things there. so nice...

• Advanced Member
i love Arab malls, theyre so nice and lovely and just soo... hard to explain :P anyways theyre really nice- so different from western malls you can get reaallllyy nice things there. so nice...

Yea, they are realy beautfil.. this thing even made those scary noise, and they were so loud, it almost looked soo freaky!

• Advanced Member
Yea, they are realy beautfil.. this thing even made those scary noise, and they were so loud, it almost looked soo freaky!

masha Allah indeed they are :) wooow so the dinosaur was so realistic!!

masha Allah, it really is very beautiful- reaallly beautiful, and so neat and tidy, lovely masha Allah so nice! is it in your house?

Thanks for the complements, I am glad you liked the Azakhana.

And yeah, its in my house.

Edited by AbihA