Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some pics I took in Fiji recently:

Here's a bit of everything from a recent trip =) Malaysia Oh dear... Thailand Singapore Iran Sayeda Ma3sooma (as) Imam Al-Rida (as)

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
ur friend has somethign wrong with her. its really hot, u just collect garbage which is kinda hard to find (atleast for me cuz i ahve photographic eye and i keep looking for interesting stuff, not garbage), i ahve a hunch that hey bring garbage trucks to the place and dump it all over the palce and make us pick it up again, its a waste of time and the certificates are not even named properly. LOL if we cud find a few more SCers, v cd have a meetup there lol but hey i want some guy Scers too cuz most prolly i will be too shy to talk. :unsure:

OMG ! is it really you in your display pic ?

• Advanced Member

There were newly-hatched chicks on the outside of the window sill at the mosque :)

post-15858-1195819475_thumb.jpg

post-15858-1195819493_thumb.jpg

Not v clear. This lady was glaring at me so I couldn't take them properly.

post-15858-1195819544_thumb.jpg

post-15858-1195819564_thumb.jpg

post-15858-1195819584_thumb.jpg

post-15858-1195819603_thumb.jpg

Not our car so don't make fun of that kid. There is an orange Salik post in the pic and that's the new toll system.

post-15858-1195819665_thumb.jpg

post-15858-1195819685_thumb.jpg

^That's Sheikh Zayid's pic on the street.

post-15858-1195819725_thumb.jpg

MOE

post-15858-1195819749_thumb.jpg

That's a poster

post-15858-1195819774_thumb.jpg

• Advanced Member

OK so these are the pics from that dumb clean up campaign thing which was a waste of time. They called a whole emergency unit just cuz a kid grazed his knee or something. Then theres this pic of some really small kids for whom the shirts were too big and so I thought it looked a bit cute so I took a pic anyways. Then theres a pic of my favourite car: the Lexus LS460L, no I dont lust over it but just that I think highly of this car. There are many more pics but I dont have time. LOL Enjoy

post-42007-1195834020_thumb.jpg

post-42007-1195834119_thumb.jpg

post-42007-1195834139_thumb.jpg

post-42007-1195834172_thumb.jpg

• Advanced Member
Is that your mosque in the beginning pics?

And I think I see some strawberries in the car too :lol:

Yah it is. And it's not our car- it's my uncle's, and that strawberry thing is there coz it gives out a strawberry scent- you know the car scent things?

Oh BTW no offense intended but you guys really eed to buy yourself a camera, those pics are an insult to the art of photography. :P

I know :P I brought the cheapest camera in the market- literally. It was for 999 dhs. only. I think it's quite good considering.

• Advanced Member
Oh BTW no offense intended but you guys really eed to buy yourself a camera, those pics are an insult to the art of photography. :P

Oh comeon thats not very important as long as ur clicking n posting ur pics.

N yes till date none of the pics were offending :) were they??

• Advanced Member

Maybe some don't like to carry the camera with them all the time. I choose to take photos with my phone coz I can't be bothered taking my camera everywhere I go!\

BTW.. are these kids your class mates?

• Advanced Member
^:dry: you are making Sharjah look like some bad dirty old smelly town which has not seen development since a long time. wait till I show you Sharjah's ahem ahem (cough..ahem) glory.

LOL I'm not! I am in Sharjah FYI :dry: And today we went to these really backward places where one of my mom's friend lives hence the pictures.

• Advanced Member

^You dont LIVE in Sharjah do you? oh BTW nice shoe. Now if u look at the expo picture, theres blood or some liquid running down the walkway. You have made it look like animal slaughter is common in Sharjah and its alright. ok maybe you ahvent MADe it lok like that but the picture makes it look like that. you see pictures carry a lot of words and weight.

• Advanced Member

I do live somewhere which Sharjah people consider Dubai and Dubai people Sharjah. But I think it's Sharjah coz a road sign a bit before says Sharjah and has an arrow. Ya3ni it's in between so I get the best of both. And animal slaughter? What are you on about? :unsure:

And what is meta data? I have fujifilm.