Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
TIM_WESTWOOD

Your Own Captured Photos

Rate this topic

salam (salam)

im trying :angry: to post pictures but its NOT working :dry: :dry: :dry:

:cry: :cry:

lovely warm kitchen :)

my baby.. this was taken by professional camera canon E20, but i didnt know how to use it, since too many buttons.. lol (i love pocket cameras :angel: )

oh well..

cute baby! :wub: :wub:

something I did on photoshop (picture was taken by me):

Big Ben in London

very nice!!! ^_^ and cOoOOoOl B)

Ali-you're sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!

NICE cutting ups for someone so young!! :D cool actions! :lol:

here's some of my pics... these are a bit old ... like a couple of months ago, im workin on ill post some recent pics later on ... hope u like'm ...

dsc05177ha0.th.jpg

dsc05341vb5.th.jpg

this is a pic of the inner part of this dome when i left hardrock cafe...

dsc05301sd7.th.jpg

and these 2 pics r taken inside hardrock cafe :)

dsc05289bh2.th.jpg

dsc05284km0.th.jpg

u gotta admit , these r killer pics eh ? B) not bad for a 14 year old hehe..!

post-15858-1158408550_thumb.jpg

post-15858-1158408240_thumb.jpg

At Costa. I thought those pics were artistic :blush:

they are sis! :wub:

here's some of my pics... these are a bit old ... like a couple of months ago, im workin on ill post some recent pics later on ... hope u like'm ...

dsc05177ha0.th.jpg

dsc05341vb5.th.jpg

this is a pic of the inner part of this dome when i left hardrock cafe...

dsc05301sd7.th.jpg

and these 2 pics r taken inside hardrock cafe :)

dsc05289bh2.th.jpg

dsc05284km0.th.jpg

u gotta admit , these r killer pics eh ? B) not bad for a 14 year old hehe..!

nice pics......... ^_^

i need help with attaching photos it aint working..... :cry:

i keep trying but they just dont attach...... :angry:

my 1000 time trying :dry: :dry:

im annoyed :dry:

anyone can help maybe im doing the wrong way?.... :unsure:

thank-you anyways ^_^

Edited by roah_fatima

post-32648-1158499710.jpgdg.jpfh.bmp

(salam)

Thanx Ya Hussain, :)

Finally i can attach some pics

well i guess i cant POST them lovely pictures because it said this!!! are evryones pics taken by cam this large!!!

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

"The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments."

I guess some will work.. :cry: :dry:

Nywayz since pictures dont work ill post some illusions..... try to work them out 2 words on each pic.. :huh: :unsure: ^_^

Edited by roah_fatima

This is my house when it was getting built.... :wub:

its soo different in wood it looks smaller!!!!!! withought a garden .etc...... its like we are in a dessert but ppl are starting to build houses in this area.... :)

post-32648-1158565486_thumb.jpgpost-32648-1158565469_thumb.jpgpost-32648-1158565451_thumb.jpgThis is my house when i was getting built.... :wub:

its soo different in wood it looks smaller!!!!!! withought a garden .etc...... its like we are in a dessert but ppl are starting to build houses in this area.... :)

and the lastone is the front entrance of our village are..... B)

post-32648-1158565695_thumb.jpg

Edited by roah_fatima

salam :)

The first pic is one I got on the train the other day, this person had one huge tyrannasaurus batty an the pole she was leaning against was made to fit ..get me.

The second pic is 2 gay guys in victoria station, one was indian but unfortunately I couldn get their holding of hands in the shot....forgive me please brothers and sisters..

an the third one is just keepin it reeel

post-18495-1159019747_thumb.jpg

post-18495-1159019855_thumb.jpg

post-18495-1159019874_thumb.jpg

peace, rashid.

Yeah, it was funny. Not a single person opened the door on the 7th floor. And I live on the 7th floor. They saw an afro and they got scared :P To make a long story short, she was lost in an apartment building which was hard to believe. More like someone gave her the boot. I decided to keep her. So now I got a cat that I call kitty. She's been staying at our place ever since last winter. It's nice having kitty around.

nice shots!

cleaning after one cat isn't a bother, really.

now i've got two cats living here. a buddy of mine had to leave toronto and i offered to take care of his cat while he's gone. muffin is her name. So now kitty has got a new girlfriend to play with day and night. I haven't got a shot of her yet. she's a furball.

Awwwwwww

Take a picture of him and his girlfriend PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :wub: I can't wait to see them together :wub: awwwww so cute!!!

Awwwwwww

Take a picture of him and his girlfriend PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :wub: I can't wait to see them together :wub: awwwww so cute!!!

i'm sorry! i already messed that up y_y

the last time i wiped my desktop i forgot to backup a certain folder which had all my treasured pics. i lost alot of kitty, and alot of muffin, and alot of other things. (i'm going back to film. i hate digital)

we had muffin over at our place for about 2 weeks. it was nice for the both of them becuase they played together every night. it was a truce by sunrise and war by sundown. those were funny times. the sad part came when my buddy came over to pick her up. kitty was pretty sad that her gal had gone. she would go about here and there looking for her gal in all the places. then i started to think about having two cats in the house so that kitty would have a mate to hang out with. i'm guessing kitty hates guys (what's up with that) because there is this cat that lives way down the hall from where i live and he comes to my door every time his owner lets him out in the hallway. his called preston and he chills at our place for a while. kitty just hates him. she just wants to rip him up the second she finds an opening. but preston is one big fella' and i have no idea what's going through kitty's mind because preston could tear her up if he wanted to, yet kitty trys to kill him.

Guest Elwiya
Look who's here; my cousin:

hadicollagehn7.jpg

nice .... how do you do that? i.e. make that picture-collage thingy?

Guest Elwiya
(salam)

ok i saw this when i was with my mates and we cracked up well ok i cracked up and they looked at me as if i was off my rocker which i generally am

:lol: :lol: :lol: aww it is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get it.

Is it because of her stupid pose? Or the fact that it looks like she's about to pee on herself?

Photoshop.

I should've figured.

But thank you.

This is my house when it was getting built.... :wub:

post-32648-1158565486_thumb.jpgpost-32648-1158565469_thumb.jpgpost-32648-1158565451_thumb.jpgThis is my house when i was getting built.... :wub:

and the lastone is the front entrance of our village are..... B)

post-32648-1158565695_thumb.jpg

You live in a wood house? I thought you lived in a bullet proof house :lol:

KerbalaTrip169.jpg

Nehra Furat and the wall of Maqaame Imam E Zamana

KerbalaTrip162.jpg

The night of 14th Sha'baan

KerbalaTrip154.jpg

Ya Aba Abdillah

KerbalaTrip048.jpg

View of the Haram from the bazaar

Very nice. Did you capture them yourself?

:sick: I was just on SC and all of a sudden I saw this thing crawling on the wall :sick: :sick:

post-5929-1160345861_thumb.jpg

I wish there was someone here who could chuck it or kill it, :mad: i'm getting goosebumps by just looking at it :sick:

post-5929-1160345874_thumb.jpg

RAHHHH^^^^^^ CHECK OUT THAT MOTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMagine that crawling in your rice!! (BY THE WAY I MADE THIS RICE IM SO RELIGIOUS MASHALLAH @ ME....and do you happen to be indian or pakistani??? I'm only asking because of the wallpaper)

post-18495-1160349831_thumb.jpg

Edited by TIM_WESTWOOD

LOL Tim, yes I am Pakistani, and i hate that wallpaper so we're getting it changed soon, we're just gonna paint the walls this time. Do you want to come and do it for us?

Btw that rice looks nice :-)

Edited by Sky