Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sag_IMAM-REZA

Prophecies of the bible about prophet muhammad

Rate this topic

Here is some Further proofs about Prophecies of the Bible about Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)..

Habakkuk

3:3 God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.

3:4 And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.

3:5 Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet.

In fact This is a Clear Prophecy about Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), as he was the Only Prophet coming from "Mount of Paran" in Mecca..This is a Clear Verse.

Psalms

118:22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

118:23 This is the LORD's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.

118:24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Matthew

21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

In Psalms 118:22 and Matthew 21:44, Both are Talking about a Stone, in Fact a Corner Stone that completes the Building of Prophets and God's Kingdom.

In Matthew 21:43, It's a Clear Warning from Jesus (peace be upon him) to Jews that the kingdom of God shall be taken away from them and will be given to another nation can serve it, This nation must be the Great nation of Ishmael mentioned in Bible..and definitely the nation of Islam ,followers of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

The word Stone (Corner Stone) in both verses was used by prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) himself referring to his similitude with other prophets:

Sahih Al Bukhari:

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 735:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "My similitude in comparison with the other prophets before me, is that of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except for a place of one brick in a corner. The people go about it and wonder at its beauty, but say: 'Would that this brick be put in its place!' So I am that brick, and I am the last of the Prophets."

For further understanding to the Corner Stone mentioned in Psalms 118, Here is the earlier Verses of the Chapter:

118:10 All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.

118:11 They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.

118:12 They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.

118:13 Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the LORD helped me.

118:14 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

118:15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.

118:16 The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.

118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

118:18 The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.

118:19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:

118:20 This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.

118:21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.

Edited By sag_IMAM-REZA on 1030066103

Here is some Further proofs about Prophecies of the Bible about Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)..

Habakkuk

3:3 God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.

3:4 And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.

3:5 Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet.

Psalms

118:22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

118:23 This is the LORD's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.

118:24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Matthew

21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

In Psalms 118:22 and Matthew 21:44, Both are Talking about a Stone, in Fact a Corner Stone that completes the Building of Prophets and God's Kingdom.

In Matthew 21:43, It's a Clear Warning from Jesus (peace be upon him) to Jews that the kingdom of God shall be taken away from them and will be given to another nation can serve it, This nation must be the Great nation of Ishmael mentioned in Bible..and definitely the nation of Islam ,followers of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

"1) In the book of Habakkuk, the prophet is struggling with the wickedness in his society. The whole of chapter 3 is Habakkuk's prayer to God. He is not talking about a prophet at all. He is talking to, and about, God Himself."

its a known fact that paron of the Bible is mecca, so is JESUS(pbuH) speaking of himself coming from mecca.

"His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise."

and no other religion praises GOD ALMIGHTY and HIS PROPHET(pbuHaHHF) as much as islam does.  

have a beautiful day

Also, we need to remember that in chapter 3 Habakkuk is not prophesying. In the first two chapters he is interacting with God, but in this chapter it is more like a self contained prayer psalm, intended to be sung with stringed accompaniment.