Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mustafa_aL_Najafi

Whose Going To Win World Cup 2006!?

Rate this topic

Togo all the way!!!!

We'll go through it unbeaten. Bring on the World XXII on one pitch and we would still beat them.

Firstly, we'll go through the African Nations Cup pick up that trophy and just make a by the way visit to Germany and show you football deserving of 3 World Cups - You guys will be forced to give us the trophy to keep. So keep your eyes open for Togo.

The guy who made this thread did serious injustice to me and all the people from Republique Togolaise. You should edit your poll my dear.

Edited by Al Faraj

(salam)

Bro ya ahlulbyt, do I send you the signature in advance? If not, then I think you should start thinking about the design from now, we don't want any slip-ups later on you know. lol :D

Wasalaam.

Edited by Al Faraj

brother mufasir, be serious, ghana haha, i think italy or gonna go out in first round :P i think pakistan will win it inshalaah (one day) no serious england r gonna win, i can feel it

USA is ranked 6th (tied for 6th with Mexico and Spain) in the FIFA World rankings but didn't even make it on your list

i'm not saying they're going to win, i voted for Brazil because I think they will win but USA is in the top 10 and have a legitimate chance of winning

I'm rooting for England but I don't think they can go all the way

1 Brazil

2 Czech Republic

3 The Netherlands

4 Argentina

5 France

6 Spain

6 Mexico

6 USA

9 England

10 Portugal

I'm surpised Czech Republic is ranked so high but i'm sure they will play well and would like to see a team like them or the Holland win the world cup

(salam)

Rizzo this is about football not cricket, u not in the rite section.... England to win world cup, i will support the country of my birth for once.... as long as rooney styas fit and downing as well england has got the best chance since 1966.

Peace