Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Aabiss_Shakari

Who was Ayatullah Abu Alfathel Alburqai?

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

P.S. The shia scholars are trying to hide this from the public and some of them even lie that Abul Fazl was a Ithna Ashari.

*facepalm*

Shia=Ithna 'Ashari

and even if it's all true, how does this prove or disprove one madhab or the other?

was salam

Allah (SWT) also leaves to stray whom He pleases.

---

If he did exist, he wasn't an Ayat'Allah/ Udhma etc.

Lets talk about the many, many of your scholars who have come to our way. :D

Edited by JawzofDETH

Asalam Alaikum,

ÇیÊ Çááå ÇáÚÙãی ÚáÇãå ÇáÓíÏ ÃÈæ ÇáÝÖá Èä ÇáÑÖÇ ÇáÈÑÞÚí ÇáÞãí(ÑÍ)

Grand Ayatullah Sayed Abul Fazl Bin Al Reza Al Burqae was a mujtahid of Qom. After doing research on Quran and other books, he choose the correct understanding of Islam. He authored great books that shocked everyone in Iran and in Qom. You can find hours of his audio lectures [in Farsi] on the internet. You can listen to one of his speeches here:

. He was put on house arrest and he died there so he was a Shaheed.

To download his books visit http://www.ijtehadat.com/ [in Arabic and Farsi]

[Also make a research about Ustad Haider Ali Qalamdaran Qomi (Saheed). He was brutaliy killed by the blind hearted because he also chose the correct understanding of Islam. You can find his books on the above wesbsite]

Guidance is from Allah and Allah guides whom he wills.

"And those who are guided - He increases them in guidance and gives them their righteousness".(Quran)

P.S. The shia scholars are trying to hide this from the public and some of them even lie that Abul Fazl was a Ithna Ashari. Why are they concealing the truth? because Grand Ayatullah Sayed Abul Fazl Burqae was one of the prominent figures of Qom therefore if the Iranian people know the truth then it will have a great impact on them.

Yeah, but he didnt become a wahabi. (i would think).

(bismillah)

(salam)

*facepalm*

Shia=Ithna 'Ashari

and even if it's all true, how does this prove or disprove one madhab or the other?

was salam

I am not saying that because he chose the correct and true understanding of Islam by becoming the follower of Quran and Sunnah, so it disproves shia. I am just saying the fact that he was prominent figure of Qom and no one can deny this but there are some who are trying to cover this.

Yeah, but he didnt become a wahabi. (i would think).

Well, he never said that he is a 'Wahabi' but I was listening to one of his lectures and he was talking about Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab and he was defending him.

W/Salam

Allah (SWT) also leaves to stray whom He pleases.

---

If he did exist, he wasn't an Ayat'Allah/ Udhma etc.

Lets talk about the many, many of your scholars who have come to our way. :D

No my friend, he was a Ayatullah Al Udhma and he was born to a poor but a religious family in Qom. He studied in Najaf and in Qom.

Allah guides those who seek guidance and Grand Ayatullah Burqae was one of them. Allah (Subhanhu wa Ta'la) does not leaves astray those who are honest and search for truth.

W/Salam.

I am not saying that because he chose the correct and true understanding of Islam by becoming the follower of Quran and Sunnah, so it disproves shia. I am just saying the fact that he was prominent figure of Qom and no one can deny this but there are some who are trying to cover this.

Well, he never said that he is a 'Wahabi' but I was listening to one of his lectures and he was talking about Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab and he was defending him.

W/Salam

No my friend, he was a Ayatullah Al Udhma and he was born to a poor but a religious family in Qom. He studied in Najaf and in Qom.

Allah guides those who seek guidance and Grand Ayatullah Burqae was one of them. Allah (Subhanhu wa Ta'la) does not leaves astray those who are honest and search for truth.

W/Salam.

So what? Ghulam Muhammad Qadiani was a prominent scholar before he fell astray. This makes no sense. Even Shaitan was a great worshiper before he disobeyed Allah and fell astray. I was just curious to know who was he. It makes no difference for me whether a prominent religious figure converts or a common person converts from one school of thought to another school of thought. However, i have a great collection of links about Shia converts which i will like to share with all here. These are 42 links. The phenomena which i have noticed mostly is that many Christians convert to Salafi Islam but after research they leave the Salafi Islam and convert to Shia Islam. Just go to the links which are given in the attached document. In these links there are some video links and i have posted only first part of those links and left on the viewer to see the rest of the parts of the video. Enjoy

Shia Converts.rtf

So what? Ghulam Muhammad Qadiani was a prominent scholar before he fell astray. This makes no sense. Even Shaitan was a great worshiper before he disobeyed Allah and fell astray. I was just curious to know who was he. It makes no difference for me whether a prominent religious figure converts or a common person converts from one school of thought to another school of thought. However, i have a great collection of links about Shia converts which i will like to share with all here. These are 42 links. The phenomena which i have noticed mostly is that many Christians convert to Salafi Islam but after research they leave the Salafi Islam and convert to Shia Islam. Just go to the links which are given in the attached document. In these links there are some video links and i have posted only first part of those links and left on the viewer to see the rest of the parts of the video. Enjoy

Salam Alaikum,

Ghulam Ahmad [not Muhammad] Qadiani was not a prominent scholar. There were powers who helped him and made him famous and even they helped him in writing his books.

Also, It is not about change from one school of thought to other, it is beyond that.

Thanks for the links that you provided. However, we are not talking about other converts, we are talking about this prominent figure and the title of this discussion is about him.

Thanks,

یÊ Çááå ÇáÚÙãی ÚáÇãå ÇáÓíÏ ÃÈæ ÇáÝÖá Èä ÇáÑÖÇ ÇáÈÑÞÚí ÇáÞãí(ÑÍ)

Grand Ayatullah Sayed Abul Fazl Bin Al Reza Al Burqae was a mujtahid of Qom. After doing research on Quran and other books, he choose the correct understanding of Islam. He authored great books that shocked everyone in Iran and in Qom. You can find hours of his audio lectures [in Farsi] on the internet. You can listen to one of his speeches here:

. He was put on house arrest and he died there so he was a Shaheed.

To download his books visit http://www.ijtehadat.com/ [in Arabic and Farsi]

I followed the youtube.com link provided by you. It is not a video, but rather has some non-moving picture and then some guy is talking in Farsi. I know Farsi, but I am not sure whose voice is behind this link provided by you, as the link is only an audio and not video.

Always trust everybody, but always count your change too. Just out of curiosity, can I ask you three simple questions.

1. Are you a Usuli Shia?

2. If yes, do you do the taqlid of a Marja?

3. If yes, what is the name of your Marja?

I followed the youtube.com link provided by you. It is not a video, but rather has some non-moving picture and then some guy is talking in Farsi. I know Farsi, but I am not sure whose voice is behind this link provided by you, as the link is only an audio and not video.

Always trust everybody, but always count your change too. Just out of curiosity, can I ask you three simple questions.

1. Are you a Usuli Shia?

I didn't say the link is a video. I don't think there is a video of him but there are high quality audio lectures on the internet. The guy who is talking is this great personality. If you understand farsi then listen to him properly, you will understand him, Inshallah.

Wasalam Alaikum

I didn't say the link is a video. I don't think there is a video of him but there are high quality audio lectures on the internet. The guy who is talking is this great personality. If you understand farsi then listen to him properly, you will understand him, Inshallah.

That doesn't mean the person is the same person who is being discussed above. He can be any Wahhabi cum Missionary in Taqiyyah disguised as a Shia. I did however notice that diplomatically you didn't answer my questions.

Here are my three simple question for you again:

1. Are you a Usuli Shia?

Thanks in advance for taking your time and answering my above questions.

Salam Alaikum,

Ghulam Ahmad [not Muhammad] Qadiani was not a prominent scholar. There were powers who helped him and made him famous and even they helped him in writing his books.

Also, It is not about change from one school of thought to other, it is beyond that.

Thanks for the links that you provided. However, we are not talking about other converts, we are talking about this prominent figure and the title of this discussion is about him.

Thanks,

Please tell me WHO says this individual is or was a prominant figure. I place no value on hear say and conjecture. Bring your proof that this man was and Ayatollah Uzma or even a "prominant scholar"

Wasalam Alaikum

I have listened to his talk on youtube and i am very fluent in farsi. His argument at the end is i think is complete rubbish im afraid. He says referring to a verse in the Quran praising the prophets companions "Shiayan migan ba mohajero ansar kari nadarim. Shiyan migam heech kas Islamo nafahmid, faghat Ali fahmid"

I translate word for word " The Shias say we dont care about the companions. The Shias say that nobody understood Islam, only Ali understood Islam". So he uses this argument to say Shias are going against the Quran. Im sorry but that is complete garbage!! Firstly there are soooo many companions like Ammar, Bilal, Hamza etc etc that are all loved by Shias. To say we dont love the companions is frankly cr*p. Secondly who says among the Shia that only Imam Ali (as) was a true Muslim and no one else.

Sunni brothers should understand that just because we oppose"companions" like Muawiyah (who incidently may i add was actively FOUGHT AGAINST by noble companions such as Ammar in the first Fitna) does not mean we do not love the Prophet (pbuh) 's companions. Secondly to say Shias consider Imam Ali (as) as the rightful successor and most learned among the companions and most dear to the prophet. NOT the only Muslim going around town. Shias do NOT say " Oh hey guys Imam Ali (as) was the only Muslim after the Prophet, lets forget the rest of the companions".

Now to me its astonishing because any one who know elementary Shia theology will not say something as false as "Shias dont care about companions". Any first year student at Qom will know that let alone an Ayatollah Uzma.

Personally i am very sceptical of this recording". I think it is more likely that this is a lecture given in an area most probably in Sistan-Baluchistan in a Sunni group by a Sunni leader and NOT by someone who is an Ayatollah as the the mistakes in describing "Shia beliefs" is as a Sunni would make. There is no picture at all so it is very difficult to verify who is speaking.

Either way doesnt really matter to be honest.

Edited by yahossein

W/Salam.

At this rate: If we lose 1 of our weak ones,

in ratio to gaining 20 of your strong ones.

We'll achieve academic majority in no time.

19:1 Ulema gain ratio.

(Or in layman's terms: we'll have more

shekhs, muftis, moulanas, etc. then you)

(We won't kid ourselves about general

populus, that is a pipe dream)

But that even so, this is not what we are after.

We are happy to be the minority, always it was

only a few that truly believed, read Qur'aan.

Answer why the largest percentage of reversions

that shi'a muslims have are intra-sectarian.

Sunnis becoming Shi'as.

Is the Allah you believe in not so merciful so as to

lead so many people "astray" ? (So to speak)

Think about it.

Was-Salaam

Edited by JawzofDETH

(bismillah) (salam)

I am kind of feeling feverish right now but I decided to do a quick wikipedia check ( since wikipedia is the most reliable source after the Quran and hadith books) he is not mentioned in the list of Ayatollahs.. Feel free to double check.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ayatollahs

I am going to bed.

(bismillah) (salam)

I am kind of feeling feverish right now but I decided to do a quick wikipedia check ( since wikipedia is the most reliable source after the Quran and hadith books) he is not mentioned in the list of Ayatollahs.. Feel free to double check.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ayatollahs

I am going to bed.

LOL! Great and have nice dreams.

That doesn't mean the person is the same person who is being discussed above. He can be any Wahhabi cum Missionary in Taqiyyah disguised as a Shia. I did however notice that diplomatically you didn't answer my questions.

Here are my three simple question for you again:

1. Are you a Usuli Shia?

Thanks in advance for taking your time and answering my above questions.

Salam Alaikum,

Brother, I don't think the 'Wahabis' believe in Taqiyyah and it is very clear who believes in Taqiyyah.

I think there should be no argument regarding the authenticity of that link. That is the voice of Syed Abul Fazl Burqae(ra).

Regarding your questions, I am non of them.

Thanks,

Please tell me WHO says this individual is or was a prominant figure. I place no value on hear say and conjecture. Bring your proof that this man was and Ayatollah Uzma or even a "prominant scholar"

I have listened to his talk on youtube and i am very fluent in farsi. His argument at the end is i think is complete rubbish im afraid. He says referring to a verse in the Quran praising the prophets companions "Shiayan migan ba mohajero ansar kari nadarim. Shiyan migam heech kas Islamo nafahmid, faghat Ali fahmid"

I translate word for word " The Shias say we dont care about the companions. The Shias say that nobody understood Islam, only Ali understood Islam". So he uses this argument to say Shias are going against the Quran. Im sorry but that is complete garbage!! Firstly there are soooo many companions like Ammar, Bilal, Hamza etc etc that are all loved by Shias. To say we dont love the companions is frankly cr*p. Secondly who says among the Shia that only Imam Ali (as) was a true Muslim and no one else.

Sunni brothers should understand that just because we oppose"companions" like Muawiyah (who incidently may i add was actively FOUGHT AGAINST by noble companions such as Ammar in the first Fitna) does not mean we do not love the Prophet (pbuh) 's companions. Secondly to say Shias consider Imam Ali (as) as the rightful successor and most learned among the companions and most dear to the prophet. NOT the only Muslim going around town. Shias do NOT say " Oh hey guys Imam Ali (as) was the only Muslim after the Prophet, lets forget the rest of the companions".

Now to me its astonishing because any one who know elementary Shia theology will not say something as false as "Shias dont care about companions". Any first year student at Qom will know that let alone an Ayatollah Uzma.

Personally i am very sceptical of this recording". I think it is more likely that this is a lecture given in an area most probably in Sistan-Baluchistan in a Sunni group by a Sunni leader and NOT by someone who is an Ayatollah as the the mistakes in describing "Shia beliefs" is as a Sunni would make. There is no picture at all so it is very difficult to verify who is speaking.

Either way doesnt really matter to be honest.

Salaam Alaikum, well it is better to listen to the whole lecture not the final seconds of lecture. I urge you to listen the full lecture before commenting, not just last few seconds of the clip.

Also, the companions were not only five or seven people. The Muhajirin were not 5 or 7 people, the ansar (the people of Madinah) were not 5 or 7 people. They are not 'soooo many companions'.