Sign in to follow this  
baqar

Ali Sina versus Me

Rate this topic

Mr Sina

I accept your challenge.

Make your posts here at this site.

Let us begin.

Please ensue you refrain from using inappropriate language which you are used to at your site. Because then you will be banned and I would hate to lose the opportunity to bag your scalp.

Come on, Mr. Sina

Let us begin

Baqar

You're missing the "r" in "ensure" .

Be careful, he doesn't play fair; several different unrelated people have told me that when they debated him on his own sites he would tamper with or delete some of their posts to make them look bad and give himself an easy "win".

Also, watch his quotations of the Qur'an, he sometimes uses wacko translations and generally pulls verses out of context (both in terms of the surrounding sentences, and in terms of historical/cultural context) to make both Muhammad (pbuh) and the Qur'an look bad.

And Baqar, this should probably be in the debates forum if he accepts to debate here, so that its moderated.

Edited by Trekker

Thanks Trekker

I know this guy very well.

I have spent some time at freedomfaith and I am familiar with his ravings and rantings. At his site he has the advantage of having a bunch of cronies who shoo away his opposition.

But I know his ilk.

Insha 'Allah, Allah will help us defeat him.

And by the way, Mr. Sina, as Trekker has pointed out, I did miss the "r" in "ensure".

Looking forward to seeing you in combat gear soon.

Remember to fight like a gentleman, leaving your swear words behind with your henchmen.

Cheers, mon ami.

Mr Sina

I accept your challenge.

Let us begin.

Please ensue you refrain from using inappropriate language which you are used to at your site. Because then you will be banned and I would hate to lose the opportunity to bag your scalp.

Come on, Mr. Sina

Let us begin

Baqar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Baqar, I am so glad you have accepted Ali Sina's challenge. I hope you are a Shiite, because I want to see a knowledgable Shiite debate Ali Sina. Are you a Shiite? Also, I wanted to point out, that Ali Sina might not see that you have accepted his challenge here, so you might want to inform him by emailing him or posting on his site's forum.

Hope this debate takes place and that I get to read it.

Edited by humility

Baqar, I am so glad you have accepted Ali Sina's challenge. I hope you are a Shiite, because I want to see a knowledgable Shiite debate Ali Sina. Are you a Shiite? Also, I wanted to point out, that Ali Sina might not see that you have accepted his challenge here, so you might want to inform him by emailing him or posting on his site's forum.

Hope this debate takes place and that I get to read it.

(salam)

Yes Brother Baqar is a shia of Ali (as) !

Further, since you seem to be sina's lackey and doing his bidding, how about you inform him yourself?

Edited by humble

Mr Sina

I accept your challenge.

Let us begin.

Come on, Mr. Sina

Let us begin

Baqar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just to be clear, I am NOT Ali Sina. Ali Sina was not the person who posted his site's challenge on this forum earlier, it was me (you seem to be under the impression that it was him?). Also, I emailed him and he told me to direct you to his challenge page http://www.faithfreedom.org/challenge.htm to see the conditions for debating him.

Thanks humility for your kind post.

Please note that the conditions for debating will have to be agreed upon after Mr. Sina joins us here, posts his terms in this thread and then gets the administration involved. The administration will arrange for compering and adjudication.

So please tell him he should first become a member of Shiachat and then negotiate the terms of the debate here. You might tell him that he will only be allowed to quote from Shia books.

I have browsed through his terms in the link you posted and were aware of them even when I was an active member of freedomfaith. But the text of the debate will have to be modified to conform with the decorum we try and maintain here and the rules of the civilised world. Style and language will need to be taken care of. According to the rules of this board, any offensive language could see Mr. Sina banned and that would be the end of the debate.

That is all I have to say for the time being. Looking forward to hearing from Mr. Sina soon.

asalamu alaykum

bagar InshAllah you will win over him instantly , and guess what u get 50,000$ , yo , i hope i am the first to ask u this , im sure uve read my chain letter , u knw the guy who suffered from an unknown disease and my body is melting (damn gosh some chain letters suck), please help

:lol: jk jk

hope you spend it well....

id like to add i read few of his debates he is misquoting verses from the quran .... totally misquoting them...giving irrelevant translations like a brother said above , and since he keeps on talking about claims , present in the sahihs you being a shia , you can easily leave that off :)

Edited by Yousif

bagar InshAllah you will win over him instantly , and guess what u get 50,000$ , yo , I hope I am the first to ask u this , im sure uve read my chain letter , u knw the guy who suffered from an unknown disease and my body is melting (damn gosh some chain letters suck), please help hope you spend it well

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dear Brother Yousif

(salam)

I did not get your chain letter. What was it about ? Please enlighten me more on your problem.

Please note I am not interested in Mr. Sina's $50,000. And I also know that even in defeat he will never part with it.

To me, however, defeating this paragon of insanity would be tantamount to hitting upon a trove worth many trillion dollars. I briefly tried to bring some order into his obsessed and diseased mind when I was active at freedomfaith. But his rantings were no match with those of his henchmen and eventually I had to leave.

Salam, when is this debate going to start? and btw what is faithfreedom.org... is it some extremist website... lol bcz it has been blocked by Qatar's isp. but n e wayz cheers bro baqar, i am really lookin forward to this debate.

Salam, when is this debate going to start? and btw what is faithfreedom.org... is it some extremist website... lol bcz it has been blocked by Qatar's isp. but n e wayz cheers bro baqar, i am really lookin forward to this debate

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes it is a terribly anti-Islam site, Ali Sina is obsessed with his anti-Islamism.

Guest Peace

(salam) ^ Baqar I went on that site he wants to eradicate islam by getting people to condemn it then muslims to leave it because people think its uncool LOL as if there was any religion as hated as islam is today and still u see people believing. All i can say is I hope God treats them with Justice. Also I was suprised to see christians on that site - they think our Prophet (saw) is the anti- christ. So they believe in God and still hate so much, but yeh that site if filled with people who hate islam think we have litlle minds their bigotry is reminiscent of all thuggish groups such as KKK, Nazis - like Hitler they preach hate.

Edited by Peace

they preach hate

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

You are right.

The site is not only anti-Islam.

It is a hate filled site full of people obsessed with hatred for Islam, each has his own private duel. The common thing is that their duel is with Islam and especially with our Holy Prophet.

where's this sina guy? i read his website, guy lost the debate before he started.

i doubt he will come here, from waht i have seen he lkes to debate on his own terms, in toher words all logical arguments against his are no tallowed.

Salam Alaykum,

Guys, it's not about the money. The religion of God is being degraded and our Prophet (pbuhim) is being insulted, in the worst of ways. There is approx. 1.5 billion Muslims, someone needs to put a stop to his lies and his horrible, horrible website.

Brother Baqar, what your doing is great and i only pray that God helps you to succeed and spread the true message of Islam. We are with you and inshAllah we will help you when and if it is needed.

InshAllah Mr Sina's attention is brought to this thread, i also hope, he realises, this is a Shia site - meaning.. no Bukhari, lol. I also think, that he should only be allowed to use a certain, reliable English translator when he's quoting from the Holy Qur'an. I know a few non-Muslims who use certain English translations, that are far from the Arabic meaning.

InshAllah Kheir, Fee ameen illah :)

Thanks a lot, sister Zeinab

You are absolutely right.

The money is totally irrelevant.

We need to strike at the heart of his obsession and exonerate the good name of Islam and especially our Holy Prophet, whom he insults and humiliates to his heart's content.

And he sits on his ungodly throne like a Roman emperor and gleefully watches his cronies go wild in their ecstasy as he turns his thumb signalling death to the poor Roman in the arena.

Thanks humility for your kind post.

Please note that the conditions for debating will have to be agreed upon after Mr. Sina joins us here, posts his terms in this thread and then gets the administration involved. The administration will arrange for compering and adjudication.

So please tell him he should first become a member of Shiachat and then  negotiate the terms of the debate here. You might tell him that he will only be allowed to quote from Shia books. 

I have browsed through his terms in the link you posted and were aware of them even when I was an active member of freedomfaith. But the text of the debate will have to be modified to conform with the decorum we try and maintain here and the rules of the civilised world. Style and language will need to be taken care of.  According to the rules of this board, any offensive language could see Mr. Sina banned and that would be the end of the debate.

That is all I have to say for the time being. Looking forward to hearing from Mr. Sina soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ali Sina does not debate outside his forum because many people have started impersonating him. So any time his name appears in another forum that is not him.

You should contact him and negotiate the terms. I don't think I will be able to come the net for maybe a week or so (so this might be my last post here for a few days). Therefore, I cannot keep contacting him on behalf of you (at least not for the next week or so). Also, just a side note, I don't think it would be fair to debate Ali Sina here anyway, even if he did accept to do so because the moderators here will probably keep editing/removing his posts (finding them offensive) and/or may interrupt the debate by banning him half way through the debate, therefore not giving him a chance to finish the debate or reply to something (but he won't accept to debate on this forum as I stated above).

Maybe you could put up your own argument on both forums, but again he will only respond on his forum.

Edited by humility

asalamu aalaykum

btw i was joking about the chain letter ^_^

and INshAllah , you will win , although even if you do i dont think he will post the debate on his site , nor will he close it ....

I would be extremely interested in any debate that went on against that Ali Sina guy.

Why can't he join this forum, humility? If baqar has contacted him or will contact him then I think it will be obvious that its Ali Sina and not an impersonator.

*grabs popcorn*