Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Learn Dari/Farsi Language

• Advanced Member

Dari for Foreigners: This book and audio course was developed by the Center for Afghanistan Studies at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, and includes two volumes of course material along with either five cassettes or two CDs. This book and audio course and other Dari books and courses are available at http://www.multilingualbooks.com/dari.html

• Advanced Member
I have always wanted to learn farsi. just can't continue.

Why is it called Dari instead of Farsi? What is Tajiki? Is the difference only in pronunciation?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The word Dari refers to the language that is popularly known as Persian. Dari is also called Farsi or Parsi. these different names have been synonymously in use throughout history and refer to the same one language. read more about Dari Language at: http://members.tripod.com/~khorasan/Miscellaneous/Dari.htm

Farsi-Tajiki belongs to the western branch of the Aryan language group of the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European language family, in which it is usually classified as New Persian. today there are three standardized forms of New Persian: Farsi-Tajiki, Farsi-Irani, and mother of both, Dari. in their standard forms, these three are to a large extent identical, although there are many regional spoken variants, which may differ considerably from the standard forms.

• Advanced Member
bonez,

salam wa khosh aamadin. it's good to see material other than urdu stuff on this board.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salam, yak jahan tashakor for your khosh aamad goftan :)

I'm honored to be here to defend the Dari/Farsi historical heritages against iranian violations and I think all Dari soeaking Afghans and Tdjikistani people should unite against iranians and expose their lies.

• Advanced Member
The word Dari refers to the language that is popularly known as Persian. Dari is also called Farsi or Parsi. these different names have been synonymously in use throughout history and refer to the same one language. read more about Dari Language at: http://members.tripod.com/~khorasan/Miscellaneous/Dari.htm

Farsi-Tajiki belongs to the western branch of the Aryan language group of the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European language family, in which it is usually classified as New Persian. today there are three standardized forms of New Persian: Farsi-Tajiki, Farsi-Irani, and mother of both, Dari. in their standard forms, these three are to a large extent identical, although there are many regional spoken variants, which may differ considerably from the standard forms.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam) :Hijabi:

But I have studied, that persian and dari are 2 different languages. Firstly, in middleage it was the name for both: persian and afgan languages, but soon it devided into 2 separate languages and afgan took the name dari for its lang., and iranians started calling their lang. persian. So now persian and dari are different languages of the different countries, but they have a lot common, because middleage dari was the mother for both. Am I right? THat's what students-iranists study in our university.

• Advanced Member
(salam)  :Hijabi:

But I have studied, that persian and dari are 2 different languages. Firstly, in middleage it was the name for both: persian and afgan languages, but soon it devided into 2 separate languages and afgan took the name dari for its lang., and iranians started calling their lang. persian. So now persian and dari are different languages of the different countries, but they have a lot common, because middleage dari was the mother for both. Am I right? THat's what students-iranists study in our university.

Well, they taught you wrong! Persians are notorious in falsely claiming the glories of ancient Iran Zamin while even a kid in elementry school knows that past glories and greatness of Greater Ariana or Iran Zamin as mentioned in Shahnameh of Firdowsi are not limited only to today's Iran which was a little part of noble Iran Zamin (or land of Arians).

Now, old Dari/Farsi and Avestan language represent the old stage of development of Dari or Farsi language and were spoken in ancient Bactria or Balkh (Afghanistan). The Avestan language is called Avestan because the sacred book of Zoroastrianism, Avesta, were written in this old form. Avestan language died out long before the advent of Islam and except the scriptural use not much has remained of it.

Iranians adopted Pahlavi Farsi which is a combination of Dari, Turkish, Arabic, French and English. For example when they want to thank someone they say Merci which is French!

Old Dari or the genuine Farsi, however, survived and there are many written records of old Dari, in cuneiform called Maikhi, in ancient Khorasan. Old Dari was spoken until around the third century BC and it was a highly inflected language.

So we see that Dari or the Farsi spoken in Afghanistan among ancient Khorasanis are the ONLY pure form of Farsi that exists today. The Masnavi of Mawlana Rumi of Balkh is considered to be the most profound and the greatest work of Dari literature, and perhaps of all the Islamic literature.

ز شعر دلكش حافظ كسي شود آگاه

كه لطف طبع و سخن گفتن دري داند

حافظ شيرازي

من نه آنم كه در پاي خوكان ريزم

مرين قيمتي در لفظ دري را

ناصر خسرو بلخي

هزار بلبل داستانسراي عشق را

ببايد از تو سخن گفتن دري آموخت

سعدي شيرازي

چو عندليب فصاحت فرو شد اي حافظ

تو قدر او به سخن گفتن دري بشكن

حافظ شيرازي

يكي تازه كن قصه زرتشت

به نظم دري و خط درشت

خود نامه ها را ز لفظ دري

به يونان زان كرد كسوتگري

نظامي

Now go ask your stupid Iranian teacher WHY Hafez, Sa'adi, Rumi, Nezami, Ibn Sina, Sana'i, Firdowsi, Naser Khosrow etc. used DARI? Also ask him Why they glorified the noble Dari language in their books and not the Pahlavi? Also why don't they teach the people that the word "Iran Zamin" and "Persian" does not only belong to modern Iran, but to all Persian Speakers and inhabitants of ancient Ariana?!

Also, if you want to study the Farsi literature and language, I suggest you to study under teachers who got graduated from Dari The literature Department of Kabul University, University of Herat,Tajikistan's Doshanbeh University, Uzbekistan's Samarqand and Bukhara University which are the major research centers of Farsi culture and literature and they don't lie like Iranians, they proudly tell the truth because they know that they are the real Iranians or Arians and that today's Iran, except ancient Persia or Fars province, is nothing but Iraq e Ajam. They are bunch of illiterates who don't even know how to lie!

Saddam was right when he claimed that Khozestan, Ahvaz, Abadan, Khorramshahr of today's Iran and Kuwait are parts of ancient Iraq. They are right, half of today's Iran was part of Iraq e Ajam, what we have today is Iraq e Arab! what happened to Ajams of Iraq? they are part of Iran now and with their fellow Turks and Arabs, they enjoy carrying the noble title of IRANIAN which means ARIAN=Inhabitant of Ancient Iran Zamin.

These illiterates went as far as they claim that Turks and Arabs living in Iran are not Turk and Arab but Arians or Iranians, they adapted those languages, can you believe these [Edited Out]?

I have asked a well educated Persian what he thinks about Sayeds of Iran, are they Arab? he said NO they are Iranians, this is how illiterate they are and using the term IRAN and IRANIAN, these turks and arabs are trying to destroy both! and if a REAL Iranian comes and talk about ancient Ariana and Iran Zamin they'll label him nationalist and follower of Shah! just make sure you don't fall in their trap! these germs are also trying to change the Alavi Shi'ism into Safavi Shi'ism..

I'm sure if Shah of Iran was in power he would protect the interest of Persian Speakers and Shi'as more than these hypocrite safavi akhoonds who harboured Pashtun Hekmatyar who has the blood of thousands of innocent Farsi speakers and Shi'as of Afghanistan in his hands.

The pahlavis wouldn't help Al-Qaeda in Iraq to kill the Shi'as, they would crash these filty Arabs from inside and send these camel-riders back to where they belong, the desert. Hezb e Da'awah of Ibrahim Al-Ja'afri which is one of the oldest shi'a political parties in Iraq was created with Shah's personal support.

Let them bark as much as they want. they can't make us forget about the ancient Iran Zamin and it's noble history the history and culture that belongs to every single Farsi Speaker of the region from Iran to Afghanistan, and from Tajikistan to Samarqand and Bukhara and Badakhshan upto India and Pakistan.

Allamah Iqbal and Amir Khosrow Dehlavi are true Persians not these Turks and Arabs hidden under the name of Iranian.

• Advanced Member
Well, they taught you wrong! Persians are notorious in falsely claiming the glories of ancient Iran Zamin while even a kid in elementry school knows that past glories and greatness of Greater Ariana or Iran Zamin as mentioned in Shahnameh of Firdowsi are not limited only to today's Iran which was a little part of noble Iran Zamin (or land of Arians).

Now, old Dari/Farsi and Avestan language represent the old stage of development of Dari or Farsi language and were spoken in ancient Bactria or Balkh (Afghanistan). The Avestan language is called Avestan because the sacred book of Zoroastrianism, Avesta, were written in this old form. Avestan language died out long before the advent of Islam and except the scriptural use not much has remained of it.

Iranians adopted Pahlavi Farsi which is a combination of Dari, Turkish, Arabic, French and English. For example when they want to thank someone they say Merci which is French!

Old Dari or the genuine Farsi, however, survived and there are many written records of old Dari, in cuneiform called Maikhi, in ancient Khorasan. Old Dari was spoken until around the third century BC and it was a highly inflected language.

So we see that Dari or the Farsi spoken in Afghanistan among ancient Khorasanis are the ONLY pure form of Farsi that exists today. The Masnavi of Mawlana Rumi of Balkh is considered to be the most profound and the greatest work of Dari literature, and perhaps of all the Islamic literature.

حافظ شيرازي

مرين قيمتي در لفظ دري را

ناصر خسرو بلخي

سعدي شيرازي

حافظ شيرازي

يكي تازه كن قصه زرتشت

به نظم دري و خط درشت

خود نامه ها را ز لفظ دري

به يونان زان كرد كسوتگري

نظامي

Now go ask your stupid Iranian teacher WHY Hafez, Sa'adi, Rumi, Nezami, Ibn Sina, Sana'i, Firdowsi, Naser Khosrow etc. used DARI? Also ask him Why they glorified the noble Dari language in their books and not the Pahlavi? Also why don't they teach the people that the word "Iran Zamin" and "Persian" does not only belong to modern Iran, but to all Persian Speakers and inhabitants of ancient Ariana?! 

Also, if you want to study the Farsi literature and language, I suggest you to study under teachers who got graduated from Dari The literature Department of Kabul University, University of Herat,Tajikistan's Doshanbeh University, Uzbekistan's Samarqand and Bukhara University which are the major research centers of Farsi culture and literature and they don't lie like Iranians, they proudly tell the truth because they know that they are the real Iranians or Arians and that today's Iran, except ancient Persia or Fars province, is nothing but Iraq e Ajam. They are bunch of illiterates who don't even know how to lie!

Saddam was right when he claimed that Khozestan, Ahvaz, Abadan, Khorramshahr of today's Iran and Kuwait are parts of ancient Iraq. They are right, half of today's Iran was part of Iraq e Ajam, what we have today is Iraq e Arab! what happened to Ajams of Iraq? they are part of Iran now and with their fellow Turks and Arabs, they enjoy carrying the noble title of IRANIAN which means ARIAN=Inhabitant of Ancient Iran Zamin.

These illiterates went as far as they claim that Turks and Arabs living in Iran are not Turk and Arab but Arians or Iranians, they adapted those languages, can you believe these [Edited Out]?

I have asked a well educated Persian what he thinks about Sayeds of Iran, are they Arab? he said NO they are Iranians, this is how illiterate they are and using the term IRAN and IRANIAN, these turks and arabs are trying to destroy both! and if a REAL Iranian comes and talk about ancient Ariana and Iran Zamin they'll label him nationalist and follower of Shah! just make sure you don't fall in their trap! these germs are also trying to change the Alavi Shi'ism into Safavi Shi'ism..

I'm sure if Shah of Iran was in power he would protect the interest of Persian Speakers and Shi'as more than these hypocrite safavi akhoonds who harboured Pashtun Hekmatyar who has the blood of thousands of innocent Farsi speakers and Shi'as of Afghanistan in his hands.

The pahlavis wouldn't help Al-Qaeda in Iraq to kill the Shi'as, they would crash these filty Arabs from inside and send these camel-riders back to where they belong, the desert. Hezb e Da'awah of Ibrahim Al-Ja'afri which is one of the oldest shi'a political parties in Iraq was created with Shah's personal support.

Let them bark as much as they want. they can't make us forget about the ancient Iran Zamin and it's noble history the history and culture that belongs to every single Farsi Speaker of the region from Iran to Afghanistan, and from Tajikistan to Samarqand and Bukhara and Badakhshan upto India and Pakistan.

Allamah Iqbal and Amir Khosrow Dehlavi are true Persians not these Turks and Arabs hidden under the name of Iranian.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, but you have understood me wrongly. I meant that old DARI- that was the name for the languages of all Zamin-e Iran(as you call it), but now, today, "dari" means only afgan language. I meant that this word is now used not for the whole languages of the anciant Iranian lands, but just for the language of afgan people.

Our teachers are not so stupid as you think. They don't deny, that DARI is the mother for the Persian, Dari (in Afgan meaning), Tajik languages and the Persian language of the North India. They just state, that nowadays THE WORD "DARI" IS MORE OFTEN USED FOR AFGANISTAN'S STATE LANGUAGE. THAT'S JUST THE MODERN MEANING OF THIS WORD. AND LOOKING TO THE PAST WE'LL SEE, THAT DARI IS ALL: PERSIAN, AFGAN, TAJIK ETC. BUT ONLY IN THE PAST. IN HISTORICAL MEANING. THAT'S THE WORD'S POINT, NOT NATIONAL.

For example, if I say "Dari and Persian is the same language", you might ask me, what dari do I mean. If an old Dari - the statement will be right, and if the new one, Afgan Dari - it will be RUDELY INCORRECT to say such stupid things.

I wonder, how do you know so much about history. I watch you talking in this forum about different things and I really wonder... You might live a long life to know it all. My respect! My big respect to You!

• Advanced Member

حافظ شيرازي

مرين قيمتي در لفظ دري را

ناصر خسرو بلخي

سعدي شيرازي

حافظ شيرازي

يكي تازه كن قصه زرتشت

به نظم دري و خط درشت

خود نامه ها را ز لفظ دري

به يونان زان كرد كسوتگري

نظامي

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

P.S. Saying "persian language" I mean the language of the modern Iran (as you have already stated, pakhlavi one).

• Advanced Member

(salam)

For example, if I say "Dari and Persian is the same language", you might ask me, what dari do I mean. If an old Dari - the statement will be right, and if the new one, Afgan Dari - it will be RUDELY INCORRECT to say such stupid things.

Bro Sangdel, What is the "new" Afghan dari? ... there is no difference between Dari and Farsi spoken in Iran and Afghanistan, other than dialect.

ws

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I have always wanted to learn farsi. just can't continue.

Why is it called Dari instead of Farsi? What is Tajiki? Is the difference only in pronunciation?

From an Afghan site, it said Dari comes from the word Darbar which means the court, Darbari also means anyone, people, even the audience who are at a court. These are the exact same meanings in Farsi. So the meaning comes from implying that this is the "official language".

The word Tadjiki is an old turkish/turkic word that means persian speaker, infact this word is a real word in the Azeri language of today which is a turkic language.

ws

• Advanced Member

Sangdel, in politic everyones perspective are consisting of foreign approval but when it comes to our language, culture and history, we don't need pakis approval.. if you want to learn just read what i post, and remeber i'm not here to learn your language, you are here to learn mine so don't try to teach me my own language and history cause i'm not really interested to argue with a want-to-be persian speaker paki who is trying to learn farsi in his 50s! you're yet have to learn how to speak farsi, once you know how to speak and read fluent farsi then you'll realize that there's not much differences between farsi spoken in afghanistan and the farsi spoken in iran, tajikistan and elsewhere. capish?

• Advanced Member

Well, as far as the worlds view in terms of history is concerned, the only main races that trace back the longest in history are egyptians and persians. now the fact that your claiming that iranians are liers, is a bit too much of a BIG LIE itself. as you should be aware that afghanis actually originate from the persian race and thats an actual fact, and of course iran was your country once upon a time, so in fact your disrespecting your own origins, farewell ;) but i guess thats what your life is based around.

• Advanced Member
Well, as far as the worlds view in terms of history is concerned, the only main races that trace back the longest in history are egyptians and persians. now the fact that your claiming that iranians are liers, is a bit too much of a BIG LIE itself. as you should be aware that afghanis actually originate from the persian race and thats an actual fact, and of course iran was your country once upon a time, so in fact your disrespecting your own origins, farewell ;)  but i guess thats what your life is based around.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for proving your ignorance via inappropriate use of historical facts. I'll tell you what you didn't hear before and that is BEING a citizen of present day iran and speaking farsi doesn't mean you're an iranian or persian. Safavids and Ghaznavids were turks who ruled over this land and spoke Farsi, doese that makes them Persian? I have explained all these in this thread: Explaining the term "Iran"

As a history debater you should know that Afghan which means Pashtoon is an ethnicity and the term Afghan was originally a synonym for Pashtoons, and it is still the use of the word in non-pashtoon parts of Afghanistan and the world. Today all inhabitants of Afghanistan are known as Afghan by nationality but not all of them are ethnically Afghan or Pashtoon. maybe Afghans (pashtoons) originated from your blended race as you have mentioned but as far as the world knows modern Persians are an offshoot of Tajiks and I'm a Tajik, a true Persian and a real Arian, so back off and get more informed!

In the same way, all inhabitants of modern iran are known as Iranian nationals, but not all of them are ethnically Persians or Fars. there are ethnic Gilaki and Mazandarani, Kurd, Arab, Lur, Balooch, Turkmen, Azeri Turks, and others in iran, some of these ethnicities like Kurds and Lurs are believed to be Arian but again, that doesn't mean they are Persian!

Anyway, I know I've hurt your feelings somewhere else (umm... maybe Persian Love[ thread? :!!!: ) so take your anger somewhere else miss oghda'ee.

P.S. you can say that ancient Iran Zamin was my country but NOT your iran which is a little part of my Greater Ariana.

• Advanced Member

^its my turn to invade ur silly little thread and i'm going to do so...get a life, get a grip, take a deep breath and stop letting out ur oghde in this forum...ur an embarressment to all the other Afghanis out there who are nice and pleasant and even my best friends!!!

• Advanced Member
I'm honored to be here to defend the Dari/Farsi historical heritages against iranian violations and I think all Dari soeaking Afghans and Tdjikistani people should unite against iranians and expose their lies.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL...another one of those aghan pride kids. You guys have a serious inferiority complex.

• Advanced Member

[Note from Mod: Please refrain from personal attacks, inappropriate language and 2a) Disrespect to any Mujtahid, Marja' Taqleed, or religious authority will not be tolerated whatsoever.]

while real ayatollahs like grand aytollah montazeri(ha) are in house arrest or forced to leave the country and real revolutionary alavi shias like akbar ganji are dying in prison.. hashemi ransanjani, the billion-dollar molla, and your political master-brain is a turk too, he's a uzbak settled in rafsanjan during qajar that's why he's beardless LOL

it was your safavi turk leaders who poisoned Imam Khomeini(ra)'s son, Ahmad, and many other revolutionary shias for power.. you have no history and no religion and your safavi government is corrupted and will colapse soon.. if your leaders have a little bit of dignity and credibility, imam khomeini's grandson, hojjat-ul islam Hussein Khomeini, wouldn't flee to western countries and expose the real face of safavi government of iran.. currently he is living in holy Najaf, in the same house which his grandfather lived for 13 years before returning to tehran upon the overthrow of shah in 1979 and he is calling for a new revolution.. shame on you safavis..

Aab-Leemu, cut the [Edited Out] and stop jumping around.. safavis are welcome to invade my thread because innocent afghan youths who came here to learn something about their religion will see the real face of safavi hypocrites.. during shah iranians had big respect for scholars but now they don't give a damn about them, they're converting to christianity and judism to obtain visa to get out of this safavi hell.. go tell these stuff to somebody who don't know nothing kiddo..

Edited by -ZeinaB-
  • Advanced Member

"if you want to learn just read what i post, and remeber i'm not here to learn your language, you are here to learn mine so don't try to teach me my own language and history cause i'm not really interested to argue with a want-to-be persian speaker paki who is trying to learn farsi in his 50s! "

Dear Bonez!

You have understood me in a wrong way.

Fistly, I don't try to argue with you, I am just trying to find out truth.

And secondly, I am not 50, just 20. Not paki, but ukrainian. And I am pretty nice girl,who is one of the best students of the groop of iranian studing.

I am aquainted with the classical persian poetry. I even have translated a part of the poems of Hayyam, Rudaki, Farruhi Sistani etc. into ukrainian and inshallah in a year I'll publish my own book of the literary poetical translations of Omar Hayyam's Rubai.

I write this to make you sure, I am not against farsi. I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! Just look at me like at your friend, who needs your prompt, who knows less,than you do.

Wish you good luck!

Sincerely yours

Sangdel.

Oh, and what about Your statement

once you know how to speak and read fluent farsi then you'll realize that there's not much differences between farsi spoken in afghanistan and the farsi spoken in iran, tajikistan and elsewhere.

..so that's the thing I was talking about! The difference is. I guess, there is something alike the Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian languages, which are alike, but not the same. If there are different names, differences must be present.

• Advanced Member
Aab-Leemu, cut the [Edited Out] and stop jumping around.. safavis are welcome to invade my thread because innocent afghan youths who came here to learn something about their religion will see the real face of safavi hypocrites.. during shah iranians had big respect for scholars but now they don't give a damn about them, they're converting to christianity and judism to obtain visa to get out of this safavi hell.. go tell these stuff to somebody who don't know nothing kiddo..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First of alll its not Aab-Leemu...its Al A'leemu. 2nd of all don't try to prove ur point by taking a group of Iranians naming them then shaming thm and thinking that thats going to change anything. atm iran is the Islamic Republic of Iran and me a young iranian girl in other words one of the ppl that will make the iran of tommorow and i love the islamic republic and would support it til the end of time...its obvious that u hav something against Iranians alllllllllllllllll ur posts convey nothing but this...go and do something worthwhile that will help u in the longterm...u oghdei!!!

• Advanced Member
First of alll its not Aab-Leemu...its Al A'leemu. 2nd of all don't try to prove ur point by taking  a group of Iranians naming them then shaming thm and thinking that thats going to change anything. atm iran is the Islamic Republic of Iran and me a young iranian girl in other words one of the ppl that will make the iran of tommorow and i love the islamic republic and would support it til the end of time...its obvious that u hav something against Iranians alllllllllllllllll ur posts convey nothing but this...go and do something worthwhile that will help u in the longterm...u oghdei!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he has something against anyone who is not a nationalistic tajik. don't let him get to you ;)

• Advanced Member
he has something against anyone who is not a nationalistic tajik. don't let him get to you ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they say when you're nice to ignorants they take it as a sign of defeat and they turn against you, and you're one of them. you shouldn't start with me, anyway i'm guessing you're a sell-out kizilbash turk shia, that's why you love the safavis because you were the slaves of safavis [EDITED] because you're no better than them in hypocricy and enmity towards the alavi shias.. you can stay and get more exposed or you can borrow two more legs from Aab-Leemu and run before i get to you LOL

Edited by wilayah
  • Advanced Member
First of alll its not Aab-Leemu...its Al A'leemu. 2nd of all don't try to prove ur point by taking  a group of Iranians naming them then shaming thm and thinking that thats going to change anything. atm iran is the Islamic Republic of Iran and me a young iranian girl in other words one of the ppl that will make the iran of tommorow and i love the islamic republic and would support it til the end of time...its obvious that u hav something against Iranians alllllllllllllllll ur posts convey nothing but this...go and do something worthwhile that will help u in the longterm...u oghdei!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

first off it's not Aab-Leemu it's Lemon Juice. second i say the truth and that's why you get pissed because truth hurts :!!!:

The future of iran is in the hands of the same university students and Alavi youths that made the revolutuion possible..

330batebi.jpg

people like 21 year old Ahmad Batebi (picture) will make the future of iran and will revive the Alavi shi'ism, not blind-followers like you! he was jailed four years ago for displaying the bloody shirt of a friend wounded in clashes with the safavi regime's security forces when they attacked the students dormitory, beating many and killing at least one. why don't you have the courage to admit that iranian people are tired of this dictatorship? batebi is one of many other 'Melli Mazhabi" (followers of Dr. Ali Shariati) and real shias who are prisoned, tortured and killed..

At that time The International Press say: "Student Protests Shake Iran's Government," the New York Times headlined. "Iranians Oppose Hard-Liners; Thousands of Students Demand Resignation of Ayatollah," the Washington Post declared. The most famous image of the protests came from the Economist. Its cover featured a photo of 21-year-old Ahmad Batebi, waving the bloody shirt of a brutalized friend.

shah had enough dignity that when he saw people don't want him anymore, he left iran while crying but your fellow safavi mollahs are so shameless that they will do anything to stay in power for another day or two!

• Advanced Member
they say when you're nice to ignorants they take it as a sign of defeat and they turn against you, and you're one of them. you shouldn't start with me, anyway i'm guessing you're a sell-out kizilbash turk shia, that's why you love the safavis because you were the slaves of safavis and you defend the pig-$hit-toons because you're no better than them in hypocricy and enmity towards the alavi shias.. you can stay and get more exposed or you can borrow two more legs from Aab-Leemu and run before i get to you LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there is also the saying that when you assume, you make an ass out of yourself. this you have done numerous times on the board and i'll commend you for being consistent. you've become a running joke on this site, which fotros aptly summarized. noone takes you seriously nor is anyone is threatened should you "get to us" since you haven't shown any intellectual prowess. you've done nothing but instigate and insult others when you weren't busy cuttng and pasting other people's works.

• Advanced Member
there is also the saying that when you assume, you make an ass out of yourself. this you have done numerous times on the board and i'll commend you for being consistent. you've become a running joke on this site, which fotros aptly summarized. noone takes you seriously nor is anyone is threatened should you "get to us" since you haven't shown any intellectual prowess. you've done nothing but instigate and insult others when you weren't busy cuttng and pasting other people's works.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[Note from Mod: Please refrain from personal attacks.]

Edited by -ZeinaB-
  • Advanced Member

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What you say is all hotair BS so Knock yourself out licking pashtuns' boot, it doesn't concern me nor any other Afghan. Cry and ask support from Pakistani and Iranians or any other people, for Pashtun concerns, to back you up when you see real Afghans like BONEZ who don't lick the boots of pashtuns for two cent.

The people you present as heroes are criminals to us. They are watan foroosh scum to me and every other Afghan. End of story. So don't come in here and present them as heroes.

You too, can brag about pashtuns as much as you want but in real life you are nothing more than a boot licker shia traitor for pashtuns who deserves to be killed or raped. You don't believe me? go to qandahar and see it!