Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

Tabsiron' Ki Kitaab

wooowww .... the threads gone pretty long, no?

OMG i love Harry Potter ... Actually im not really that obsessed or anything. I know enough to be an HP fan :D

i like my signatures not too big ...

see? *points at sig*

arrr ... Literature exam tomorrow!!!!

and then business then computers!!!

pwease pray for meeeee! :wub:

There are a lot of other un-Harry-Potter like things that one can indulge his mind into and not be bored. Instead of reading some fake fairy tale about a kid who goes into a wall and finds some new train and then goes to this school for magic, that's the most whack thing I had ever seen. And no, I'm not jealous that people don't dress up like me, I'm just laughing so hard at these geeks dressed up as Harry Potter and saying chants as if they are Harry Potter now :lol: They need a life, and quick :lol: Harry is not a real guy, that's what makes him so fake and the people that idolize him, need to get some sense knocked into them; that's all. If you read the book; that's great, enjoy it, but don't start going around on a Harry Potter spree obsessed with it till the rest of your life. I don't have time for such fake things in my life; and before you all Harry Potter freaks jump on me and say oh you watch movies they are fake blah blah; well I don't have time to watch movies either :dry: And when I do, I don't start putting them in my signatures, and avatars and start to act like them by going into my gallery and screaming WINGARDIAN LEVIOSA MOSA KALOSA! Point is; people need to move on and get over things!

At the end of the day, not everyone has the same taste and preferences, and I don't like Hairy Puttar.

Guest Peace

Mari exam bohut kameena ke exam ta - is waja se main urdu mein guftagoo shoroo karti hain - kyoon ke main shock mein hoti hoon. Questions sakht san. :Hijabi:

Guest Peace

lol - meri ummi ghar mein urdu nahi bholti - usan mirpur se lokh hoon - is waja se - sara graan ( village) mirpuri mein bhat karte hain. Jaab me tori baateh apni dadi or dada ke saat bholti hoon - main tooti mirpuri main bhat karti hoon. Urdu mujse ik ajnabee ka zaban hain - kyoon ke - main sirf muharram majalis mein * listen* karti hoon. Main soch karti hoon - ke bohut acha mara urdu zaban hain jab tum soch ke jounga - ke mera environment kya tha. Aba english meri saat bholta hain or kay bareh mein ami vi mara saat english bholti hain. Magar *most of the time* ammi mirpuri ke zaban bholti haan or me - english vapas bholti ha

B)

Edited by Peace

^Wow, sahi keh rahi hain, kaafi toothi huwi Urdu hai, laikin guzara ho jaata hai phir bhi :P. Practice kerain gi to phir bolni aayai gi na, DJ bhai ko dekhain unhain kon si Urdu aati hai puri, but phir bhi practice ker kai, majlis nohay sun kai, ab woh conversation ker laitai hain.

Edited by Ali_Imran

Guest Peace

alu keemah u got to admit for me that was good - jeez I even wrote more than one sentence :!!!: :yeah: Pakistan here i come :P

aww just read ur reply - and UNDERSTOOD IT :!!!: ( took me a while tho :blush:) - im so happy u were impressed! or were u being sarcastic :dry:

Edited by Peace

Guest Peace
Ham samajh jayain gai kai aap kya keh rahi hain

Itne ucheh soch nahi rak mare chota veer - mari urdu bohut kam hain or tumhari *talent* is *deep* samandar nahi cross karsakta

Edited by Peace

Main kon si aap ki tareef ker raha tha :P Main to bas keh raha tha kai ham logon' ki Urdu achi hai, to agar aap ki tooti wi bhi ho to ham samajh jayain gai kai aap kya keh rahin hain looking @ your context of words.

But khair, aap kai exams hain, aap yahan pai time kyun zaya ker rahi hain :P

Waisai merai bhi exams hai :P Mujhay nahi pata main yahan pai time kyun zaya ker raha hun :P

Merai fries ready ho gayai hain :P Khuda Hafiz!