Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

Tabsiron' Ki Kitaab

Maine kab kaha that i dont respect you huh? On one of the above posts i wrote how much i love you all, did'nt you read it?

I never took anything seriously man, can't i even joke with people these days, i'm sure Ali Imran know i'm only messing with him, anyway you say i was being harsh with that quote, but i had to reply to what he said in the first place, i couldnt just ignore it now could I? I dont take offense from anyone especially not from my brothers and sister on shiachat, I love y'all lot like my own family :wub:

Maine kab kaha that i dont respect you huh? On one of the above posts i wrote how much i love you all, did'nt you read it?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Yeah Ali, show the poor mother some respect. Ihtiram al akbar, we say in Arabic.

Panga to aap hi nai laina shuru keeya tha; mainai to aap ko kabhi kuch nahi kaha. Us kai baad, baar baar dusray thread main bhi panga aveen', aur phir yahan' per bhi baizaati kernai ki koshish baar baar; to phir main agay sai jawab to dun ga hi na.. :huh:

Maine socha that you can take a joke but that doesn't seem to be the case does it?

Oh, and stop it with that innocent 'huh' face

Maine socha that you can take a joke but that doesn't seem to be the case does it?

Oh, and stop it with that innocent 'huh' face

Just remove her hobby's pic, Ali. It's kind of an insult.

Then don't take my stuff seriously, and take my signature as a joke too :rolleyes:

I love what you've done with the sig, i think it's hilarious, but what kind of izzat am i left with when a ll the shiachatters view it, i mean you post in every forum/thread, so can you blame me?

Just remove her hobby's pic, Ali. It's kind of an insult.

Thankyou WM, aakhir koi akal ki baat ke hi dhi :P

The same kind of izzat that I'm remained with when I have underestimated my own being..

That quote was never aimed at you, mere lal, your getting paranoid now, I just though it was a beautiful quote and you might agree with me on this, it's got nothing to do with you, when you become a mother you'll understand, anyway is that what all this palavar is about? :unsure:

That quote was never aimed at you, mere lal, your getting paranoid now

...never aimed at me, just posted right undereath a comment I made which shows that somehow I'm degrading mothers. I have never had a problem with any ShiaChatter; I am probably the most open-minded person to humour on this site...

Edited by Ali_Imran

You think that that's what your quote shows, degradation towards mothers? your words not mine

Edited by Sky