Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

Tabsiron' Ki Kitaab

^aap late ponchna chahte ho? :wacko: Eik bajay class hai, you have to rub it in don't you? :dry:

aaj meinay bus miss kiya aur mai chaldi tayyar hone ki koshish kar rahi thi. Shukur hai theekh time per ponch gayi.

Congrats sis queenjafri for winning third place in the Shahr Ramadhan contest. :D

Bro Ali, you almost made it (only half a point away :P ), but I thought that you were not allowed to participate since you're on the dev team.

Edit: ur not on the dev team nemore? :blink:

Edited by Iman Ali

^aap late ponchna chahte ho? :wacko: Eik bajay class hai, you have to rub it in don't you? :dry:

aaj meinay bus miss kiya aur mai chaldi tayyar hone ki koshish kar rahi thi. Shukur hai theekh time per ponch gayi.

Congrats sis queenjafri for winning third place in the Shahr Ramadhan contest. :D

Bro Ali, you almost made it (only half a point away :P ), but I thought that you were not allowed to participate since you're on the dev team.

Edit: ur not on the dev team nemore? :blink:

Yes, as I have personally sent my compliments to bro Ali for this decision. Even though he didn't win (well he should have won, but he had exams), he made a very wise move. One is to ask himself this question? What's more significant and beneficial for me? What's more of an advantage? Is to to remain a worthless, useless Development member, or would you rather be a regular member and WIN MONEY AND PRIZES! Any smart head would quit his position and sign up for what's best for him - winning the cash and games.

In future refrences, the same rules will apply, and he will definitely win - due to his increase in free time and search capabilities.

I would have participated, but again, lack of time, effort and I was preoccupied with my school studies. I mean, me carrying medals on my neck (by the end of the year) for grade 12 Physics and World History (highest marks in school) is way more important then 100 bucks. Therefore - I made a wise move myself, cuz I wouldn't stand a chance anyhow, lol. But again, it isfor General Knowledge, but, arghh arghh...lol

Don't worry bro, I can see you winning next year, or maybe in a few years time when Ramadhan comes in the summer or so during holidays. You are the future champion. Brap!

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thanks, Insha'Allah :) .

We (spammers) are lions of succession eager to 'scratch, s[Edited Out]e and strike' at every opportunity that arises - arrrgh lion33xn.gif.

Edited by Wise Muslim

Brother, do you want us to get a heart-attack? I hope I never have to see the day when Pakistan and India are playing the World Cup FINAL.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Well, it would be very exciting. See, tensions are rising already :lol:.

I could care less about cricket, but Canada has a cricket team!???

Buddy, we even won a game in the last world cup! We (Canada) beat Bangladesh which as you know, has beaten teams like Pakistan, India, Australia and more.

Also one of the Canadian players got a world record for hitting the fastest century in the World Cup.

We also broke the record for having the lowest ever score in history :D

So as you can see, we are a very talented side B).

I could care less about cricket, but Canada has a cricket team!??? :huh: :Hijabi:

nice...

Exactly what I was thinking, I didn't think they played any other sport other than ice hockey, and they only play that cos they got nothing else to do in their icy country :dry:

Buddy, we even won a game in the last world cup! We (Canada) beat Bangladesh which as you know, has beaten teams like Pakistan, India, Australia and more.

Also one of the Canadian players got a world record for hitting the fastest century in the World Cup.

We also broke the record for having the lowest ever score in history :D

So as you can see, we are a very talented side B).

What's with all this "we we"? :huh: I thot ur from Pakistan... changing sides I see... :shifty: .