Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

Tabsiron' Ki Kitaab

Ali, wajah koi ek nahi hoti cancer ki, lekin there are many risk factors which are linked to breast cancer, e.g. diet, lifestyle (which can be changed) and age, genetics (which we have no control over and which cannot be changed)- and having one risk factor- or many doesn't automatically mean you get it.. Most women don't even have such risk factors and still get breast cancer..

As Pest said if detected early it can be treated well and also now gives a better quality of life.. i.e. general feeling of wellbeing etc (so davaai se nausea, vomiting, sardard etc kam hota hai ab)

Don't worry insha'Allah she'll be fine, just be strong for mummy and khala. remember its Allah's test, and Allah tests believers.

Edited by Nida_e_Zahra

(salam)

Guys, I would appreciate it if you could remember my khaala in your duas InshAllah. My mom was complaining about her blood pressure high and what not whole day today so she finally told me that my khaala in Pakistan has breast cancer. She's the youngest sister, and she's not that old either, early 30s perhaps, and her and me are so close when I go to Pakistan too, everyone in the family loves her and like I can honestly tell woh mujhay apna beta hi samajti hain', loves me like her own son - she has 2 little daughters. Thing is, from bachpan she is just scared of like needles and hospitals and what not, so now she's a bit worried too cuz' she's going for a surgery now and worried about her daughter. I don't even know how she got it (how do you get it?), cuz' we don't have any family history of this sort and is it always life threatning or something?

If you could kindly recite this 5 times, it won't take much of your time:

Ãóãøóä íõÌöíÈõ ÇáúãõÖúØóÑøó ÅöÐóÇ ÏóÚóÇåõ æóíóßúÔöÝõ ÇáÓøõæÁó

Ama Yujeeb ul Muztera Iza da'aa wa yakshi fus soo

[27:62] Or, Who answers the distressed one when he calls upon Him and removes the evil

Wassalam.

(salam)

Was she to have biopsy? surgery? Was chemotherapy prescribed? What is the status of the disease? Keep us posted.

very sad to hear about your khala. hope she gets well soon.

there is a durood called duroode fatimiya and if you recite it 100 times every day then hopefully one can cure oneself from cancer permanently. this has been practically done by a family whose son had cancer and mashallah he is perfectly fine now.

here is the durood:

allahuma salle ala fatimata wa abiha wa ba'leha wa baniha bay ada de ma a7ata bi hi ilmuk.

Oh Allah! shower your mercy upon Fatimah(as), her respected Father(pbuh), her Husband(as), and her Children(as) in proportion to your vast knowledege."

Edited by ya abaz zahra madad

(salam)

Thanks for the prayers; yes chemotherapy is prescribed. I believe she received an injection a few days ago.

Some more pictures I came across:

Lahore.jpg

Wazir Masjid

WazirMosqueLahore.jpg

Badshai Masjid

BadshaiMasjid.jpg

National Monument of Pakistan, Islamabad

NationalMonumentofPakistan-Islamaba.jpg

The National Monument in Islamabad, Pakistan is a national monument representing the four provinces and three territories of Pakistan.

Faisal Masjid

FaisalMosque.jpg

Korangi Road, Karachi

KorangiRoadKarachi.jpg

Street Vendors, Karachi

StreetVendorsinPakistan.jpg

Quetta Mountain Range

MountainsinQuetta.jpg

NWFP Karakoram Highway

KarakoramHighway.jpg

Baltit Fort, Hunza Valley

BaltitFortintheHunzaValley.jpg

Mountain Village in NWFP

MountainVillageNorthPakistan.jpg

NWFP.jpg

Nanga Parbat

NangaParbat.jpg

Diran Mountain, Karakoram Mountain Range

DiranMountaininKarakoramRange.jpg

Karomber Lake, Northern Region

KaromberLakeinPakistan.jpg

pakistan.jpg

PakistaniChild.jpg

Qu'ran Class at Pir Sohawa Mosque, Islamabad

QuranClassatPirShowaMosque.jpg

Gilgit, Northern Pakistan

GilgitNorthPakistan.jpg

(salam)

Kya haal hai sab ka? Main faarigh ho gaiya hun September tak school ki taraf sai, mera final exam kal tha! Merai khayaal sai kaafi ghaltiyan kee hain' final main :dry: Accounting ka exam tha laikin takreeban sirf 6 ya 7 calculation questions thay baaqi saray theory and I spent more time studying calculations kyun' kai main samjha midterm ki terha ho ga a lot of calculations. But afsos, let's hope I still end up with a decent mark. Agar kam bhi aagayai to mujhay ab itni fikar nahi hai kyun kai aik course jis ki value 3 courses ki hai us course main mujhay A mil gaiya hai to GPA main woh teen As ki terha count hota hai to GPA kaafi had tak boost up ho gayee hai :D. Aur baaqi sarai kya kar rahain hain aaj kal -_-?

salaams all! :D

Wow, I haven't been on shiachat in a while... too much facebook. :P

I hope you guys are all doing well. I miss this place.

Brother Ali Imran, inshallah you're khala is and will be fine.

Thanks for those pics.

My school is almost over, and I'm going to Pakistan this summer ^_^ , so I'll be taking lots of pics, and hopefully I can add them here when I get back.

(salam)

Brother Ali Imran, inshallah you're khala is and will be fine.

Thanks, unfortunately my mom's khala (who is in the same house as my khala) isn't good at all, doctors have said she doesn't have much longer to live because her body is not making any blood :(. Same thing happened to my naani as well and same thing is happening to her sister now.

~~~~~~~~~

Look what noha I found online :cry: :

Hassan Sadiq - Jaisai Hi Ghaar Sai Nikla, Taboot Mujtaba Ka

With dhoray as well!

^ lo jee Bhaee sahab itnee baar tou baat ho chukee hai hamari urdu mein waqai Arab samjh rahe thay :huh: khair waise mein ney yeh kaha tha keh mein nahin thee yahan warna kab ka janaza nikal chuka hota .. BTW thanks for thinking so positive about me mujhe sun ker kafee achcha laga ^_^

Wassalam.