Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

Tabsiron' Ki Kitaab

Guest Maram

^Yeh man, it's like 24 ppl only :mellow:

oo and salam all, haven't checked this thread for timmee, what you guys up to :D

:unsure:

where have u been :o

I guess cuz today's a Monday. ppl can't bother to stop for a few seconds to post sumthing.

I've got lots of work to do, but just so that u guys can't say that i'm involved in the murder of this site, i'm posting. :P

^Yeh man, it's like 24 ppl only :mellow:

oo and salam all, haven't checked this thread for timmee, what you guys up to :D

where have u been :o

Maram, you post here and don't post on the Iraqi thread - mu a3lmitch....mu :mad: suthichyy...ouff...

You don't even ask us how we are..instead you ask em :dry:.

Guest Maram
Maram, you post here and don't post on the Iraqi thread - mu a3lmitch....mu :mad: suthichyy...ouff...

Go check the iraqi thread i posted there before i even posted here!

:D

i am gonna be leaving soon u guysssssssssss gonna miss all of u!!!! :cry:

Gonna miss you sooooooooo much :wub: pray for me

Site :lol: Look at the number of people browsing in the last 24 hours :lol:

Salam again Bro

I guess cuz today's a Monday. ppl can't bother to stop for a few seconds to post sumthing.

I've got lots of work to do, but just so that u guys can't say that i'm involved in the murder of this site, i'm posting. :P

You haven't answered my proposal :(

Salam to you too Bro :)

Guest Maram
how comes so few people are online today?

i rem when i joined, used to be so much fun, sigh :(

Man tell me about it, even live chat is soooo boring these days. Remember those long convoz we uused to have with mahrukh :cry: :lol:

*sigh* good ol'days

Man tell me about it, even live chat is soooo boring these days. Remember those long convoz we uused to have with mahrukh :cry: :lol:

*sigh* good ol'days

Not anymore; cuz I'm a regular chatter nowadays.

Khair hai, ab ham bhi aaj kal bohat kaam kernay lagai hain, that's why posting rate has decreased.

But right now I'm on holidays B)

Your suppose to get a life on holiday's. Not seeing any improvement. Go drink a martini or 2, you know what im saying.

Edited by Wise Muslim

I thought you were smart enough not to go on PalTalk at 12 in the night like a negro that you are :!!!:

:!!!: Listen, just because 12:00 AM at night is your bed time; and mommy has to read you a bed time story while you hug your Desi barbie dolls, it hell no mean that my bedtime is at 12:00 as well....ouuf..

How many times did you guys talk on Paltalk :huh:

How many times are you gonna ask.

Edited by Wise Muslim

How many times did you guys talk on Paltalk :huh:

We went enough times after that :lol: But Wise Muslim, as stupid as he is, has to create a new account each time to come on to PalTalk, and being an idiot; he first gets on PalTalk saying "people will come" the once he's in there he says "Okay call people now" :lol:.

WM I've been sleeping at 4:30 AM for the past one week, so don't talk, cuz I'm yo mama.

Edited by Ali_Imran

Guest Maram

^LOL haha,, and ur still alu qeema eh. You've been bad :o sleeping at 4:30 am :no:

How many times are you gonna ask.

Just a few more times...

We went enough times after that :lol: But Wise Muslim, as stupid as he is, has to create a new account each time to come on to PalTalk, and being an idiot; he first gets on PalTalk saying "people will come" the once he's in there he says "Okay call people now" :lol:.

WM I've been sleeping at 4:30 AM for the past one week, so don't talk, cuz I'm yo mama.

My momma is black :dry:. And yo; you do all my paltalk businesss...so why should I worry.

First learn how to use it man; you don't need to make a new account each time, EVEN if you decide to uninstall it after every use!

I delete it and trash it everytime, and so I must create a new nickname cuz it would be considered "used already :huh:." I have tried that knee grow, and it wouldn't allow me...and so it's a requirment to alter your username...

^Dude, I've been on PalTalk since 2000! I've deleted and installed PalTalk 100 of times, on many different computers! You think I make a new account each time!? Same with the so many other people who use it!

Negro, new versions...try it yourself..I'm saying that it doesn't work. Your required to use different nickname..ouuf.

Edited by Wise Muslim

I'm gonna slap you, I do have the new version; you are just PalTalk and computer handicapped.

(bismillah)

(salam)

I'm gonna decapitate your Desi butt. I'm telling you it didn't work - enough ignorance and bias arrognace.