Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Can USA killSadam?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Assalaamu Alaykum,

You can kill Saddam, but remember that the Ba'ath party won't be the easily dismantled.

I don't know if any of you watched Hercules the Disney movie (I have three younger sisters :D ).. Remember the part when Hercules was trying to kill the Dragon???

Wasalaam.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

i dont think they would dare to do that... because the world is all against the war and imagine the president of iraq or any country being killed... just imagine what will happen to the world...

what do u think?

wa salam

Guest YA ZAHRA

(bismillah)

Assalaamu Alaikum

I say "Allahuma Ashgil Al-Dhalameena bil Dhalameen"

O God keep the Oppressors busy with the Oppressors.... but at the same time help the poor and suffering people of Iraq :cry:

(salam)

Well i am also very upset about Iraqi ppl as well as in Plastine,Insh Allah May Allah(swt) save our muslim brothers & sisters from this attack up there.But If they don't KILL SADAM ,then USA is in TROUBEL......If this not objective to Kill SADUM then what is there aim of USA?

wa salam

(salam)

Watch this game carefully ....................Bush failed to caught USAMA ........after that he was in greed threating SADUM later on now hes on attack against SADUM .Shouldn't BUSH is aware of his danger if he don't caught in sadum then ? so is there any chance where us amry will KILL sadam?

wa salam

• Advanced Member

Saddam is unpredictable but I don’t think they(USA) wish to find him. Not at the moment at least. They will flatten Baghdad with this excuse to find Saddam and once they get what they want..finding Saddam will not be an issue.

Look at Afghanistan. They went inside with an excuse to find Ossama but after they conquered Afghanistan..it no longer matter where Ossama is.

• 2 years later...