Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Noor-Alhuda

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh whyyyy him whyy

Rate this topic

(salam)

ahhhhhhhh....they've done it once again...ahh :cry: :cry: those dogs....

saddam's filthy dogs murdered and tortured my beloved missed uncle...ahhhhh...mom's brother (in iraq)....Ya Rubby....

they had tortured him once before, but they requested a ransom for his return...mallayyen...and then he ended up in the dump....now....maktifaw :cry: they came with all their big machines and guns and shot up all of them....

ahhhhhh....those dirty filthy klab...

They killed him with 7 other employees too...it was a majzara as described by my relatives :cry: :cry: ahhh...my mother...about to kill herself too...God...we're all in such a miserable state..ahhh

please recite surat al Fatiha, as well as duaas for my grandmother and grandfather(they all reside there) as they both have a weak heart and until now, we do not know nothing about them until my mom makes it there...insh'Allah...ahhh....just pray for us please......

wassalam

Edited by Noor-Alhuda

Allah isa3dich ukhti :(

Your uncle isnt the first one. I lost my uncle and cousin the same way recently. They're Shuhada2 inshallah and Shuhada2 are promised heaven.

Wa salam.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Inalillahi wa inna ilayhi raji3oon ikhto,

Will make prayers and du3a for your family and all the mathloomeen in Iraq. Ya ikhto we know so many Iraqis here in Perth and literally EVERY SINGLE one of them has a TRUE and HORRIFIC story to tell like yours. May Allah (swt) give you all patience and strength to get through these difficulties and may He zalzil and punish the kuffar the bani umayya and the zionists who are their brothers. Allah 3AJIL FARJ AL-MAHDI (as) YA RABB!!!!!!

(salam)

"By Allah, they would continue like this till there would be left no unlawful act before Allah but they would make it lawful and no pledge but they would break it, and till there would remain no house of bricks or of woollen tents but their oppression would enter it. Their bad dealings would make them wretched, till two groups of crying complainants would rise, one would cry for his religion and the other for this world and the help of one of you to one of them would be like the help of a slave to his master, namely when he is present he obeys him, but when the master is away he backbites him. The highest among you in distress would be he who bear best belief about Allah. If Allah grants you safety accept it, and if you are put in trouble endure it, because surely (good) result is for the God-fearing."

~Imam Ali, Nahj al-Balaghah, Sermon 98 - Oppression of the Umayyads~

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

la 7awla wala quwwata illah billah :cry:

ya Allah sis.. may He grant you and your family strength to get through this very difficult time.

Indeed they are shuhadaa' sis :cry:

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

أحسن الله عزاءكم أختي نور الهدى

اللهم تغمد روح الفقيد في رحمتك وادخله فسيح جناتك بحق النبي محمد وآله الأطهار

(bismillah)

155 وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنَ الْخَوفْ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ الأَمَوَالِ وَالأنفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ

156 الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَالُواْ إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

157 أُولَـئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَاتٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ وَأُولَـئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ

May Allah (swt) grant you, your family and the shia of Ali (as) patience.

May Allah (swt) hasten the reappearnce of Imam al Zaman (atfs)

Edited by 4karbala

Ina lil-lah wa-ina ilayhi raji3oun

May your relatives and the countless others whom have become victims of opression and injustice be compensated with heavenly bliss inshallah.

May the murderous oppressors and tyrants be condemned to the deepest pits of hell inshallah.

(bismillah)

Salam Alaykum,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I was watching a documentary today on BBC or i think it was CNN about the Iraqi people and how the innocents are being slaughtered for the wrong doings of others, it just brought me to tears. After the troops would fire at what they thought were insurgents, women carrying their children in their arms with wounds and frail old men would come out. It's just really heartbreaking.

May Allah (swt) have Mercy on him and all those unjustly killed; The oppressors shall have their day. May God grant you and your family patience.

Fee ameen illah.

Salam Alaikum

Inna Lillah Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon

My condolences to you and your family for this tragedy....May Allah shower him with his mercy and put him in the high ranks in heaven with the Shuhada...

Hassan Tabatabai

Guest jnoobi_nami

(bismillah)

(salam)

Inna lilallah waina ellay Raje3on...

وَلاَ تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاء عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ

[3:169] And reckon not those who are killed in Allah's way as dead; nay, they are alive (and) are provided sustenance from their Lord;

فَرِحِينَ بِمَا آتَاهُمُ اللّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ وَيَسْتَبْشِرُونَ بِالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَلْحَقُواْ بِهِم مِّنْ خَلْفِهِمْ أَلاَّ خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلاَ هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ

[3:170] Rejoicing in what Allah has given them out of His grace and they rejoice for the sake of those who, (being left) behind them, have not yet joined them, that they shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve.

يَسْتَبْشِرُونَ بِنِعْمَةٍ مِّنَ اللّهِ وَفَضْلٍ وَأَنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ

[3:171] They rejoice on account of favor from Allah and (His) grace, and that Allah will not waste the reward of the believers

Fi'e Aman Allah

salaamon alaykom

dear sister, Allaahiy 3eenkom fil waqt haatha. i know it may be tough, but stay patient and stay strong, and remind your family and yourself constantly that - as jnoobi has mentioned above - وَلاَ تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاء عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ . shuhadaa2 are well alive, and in a most blissful state :) walhamdulillaahi rabbil 3aalameen 3alal shahaadah.

Allah (SWT) yet3amna haathihil ne3mah. fa inna thaalikal fawzul 3atheem :)

wassalaam

Edited by Ikhlaas

(salam)

inna lilla wa inna alayhe rajeoon. Sis this is terrible may Allah grant you sabr and strength. Please take comfort in knowing of Allah's justice.

ws

Syeda