Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Your brothers : )

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
(salam)

my brother's pretty cool. Rather overprotective, and even reserved sometimes, but aren't all brothers like that towards their sis? :) neway, he's a really good friend, and someone i can count on when I want to have some fun. I really respect him, and look up to him. Even as a kid, I used to follow him around more than my sis even.. don't know why. :confused: . I was always worried of upseting him about something, or getting him angry. I hate it when he's mad at me for something i did wrong.

After he got married, he softened up and is a lot nicer now. He even gives the occasional compliment, which is very rare for him. The other day he was looking really nice, and I tried to compliment him, then fumbled. We're just not used to it, and both started laughing. I've got a lot of good childhood memories with him, and even now.. i don't know what I'd do without him.

May Allah bless all of our brothers for ... well, being our brothers :)

Kudha hafiz....

thats really nice sis, sometimes i wish i had one

but i got really nice cousins, they are like sisters to me, we got nice memories

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My brother is 13... we get along well and barely fight, but when we do, all Hell breaks loose. :) My other brother is a DARLING!

me n my bros havent really got much of a age gap between us (except my youngest 1 :wub:) so we do a lot of stuff togeather,

my female cousins r like sistas, especially the older ones, im such a b**ch wen im around them,lol.

couldnt imagine a life as an only child, must be booring, poor ppz.

• Advanced Member

salam

love my brother :wub: to bits we get on great we can talk about anything "however" mmm when we were younger things were a bit diffrent use to fight and argue about everything but we soon grew out of that!

I think elder brothers are great but younger ones are annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder ones are certainly great, IF they are like mine.

Don't ahve any younger ones, so can't say anything about that.

I do have two younger brothers-in-law, very loving and caring, but would they count as younger brothers?

• Advanced Member

I have got one young caring brotha..2 yrs younger than me. We're not like the BEST BUDDIES..but we're quite close. i love my brotha to death...He's wiser than me .. and much more smarter mashallah. He's willing to help anytime...(except when hez asleep.....) he's willin to help me or anyone else..if dealt with politely lol

hez cool all round though.....

:) alhamdulilah for ma brotha

Edited by athna_ashari
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
You just had to rub it in for those of us that don't have any brothers

You are very lucky to have such a loving family I bet they get you lots of nutella too!!

hehe..lol sis well I guess ppl who dont have a bro are missing out. I wud just love an older bro..or an older sis.My bro is 3 years younger than me and he's a pain in the butt. Veery annoying but sometimes he's sweet and talks about stuff with me but we're always getting into fights and arguments and tattletaling on each other and then my parents go like" ur older than him u shud know better". alhamdulilah tho we all luv each other despite our many fights hehe..when i was younger we Physically hurt each other now all we do is verbal attacks so i think we've improved lol :wub

All praise to the lord who has given us unlimmited bounties.

*cry* sis u made me hungry..gosh nutella is too good!

• Advanced Member
The other day he was looking really nice, and I tried to compliment him, then fumbled. We're just not used to it, and both started laughing. I've got a lot of good childhood memories with him, and even now.. i don't know what I'd do without him.

May Allah bless all of our brothers for ... well, being our brothers :)

Kudha hafiz....

hehe..awww sis thats so cute!! Its the same with my bro, if we compliment each other we'd keep wondering if the other was sarcastic or something. And then ther's the whole mushy buisness to deal with in birthdays and stuff.

I pinched him and he got mad any suggestions wat to do next b-day?

Khoda hafiz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

I can't cast my vote (the forum won't allow it, for whatever reason) so I'll go on and write my response out.

My brothers and I have this rather strange relationship; at times we are one another's "best friend" while at other times we simply can't stand each other. Regardless of all the ups-and-downs of familial life we adore each other... I know I can count on them during my darkest hours and vice versa. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • Advanced Member

I would say love? But we're more different/opposite than we are similar. He is a hard worker, while I tend to cram and procrastinate. Like now, haha. I inherited my father's personality and he, my mother's. He's the only one who can actually cheer me up and the only one I'd follow blindly. Because if I were a sailor, he'd be my stars.

As for my younger brother, he's my wee baby. I feel like a mother bear when I'm around him haha. Rawwr!

Edit: for the poll "specify" bit, my response would be, we're close during the holidays and barely talk during term time. He lives 10 hours away. We're both uni students. He's moving back to my parents next year after a transfer, so iA we'll see more of each other now :D

Edited by NoorA.95
  • 5 weeks later...