Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Zuljenah

Anyone LOST?

Rate this topic

Salaam

I wanted to know how many of you out there have seen the TV Show LOST on ABC??? Its seriously the BEST show everrrr, but I haven't found any other shiachatters that watch it as religiously as I do :Hijabi: Anyone??

And if so, who are your favourite characters? Mine are Hurley (loved the episode "Numbers" and he says "dude" as much as I do), Sawyer (love his glasses lol); and Locke (Man of Faith!!) and Desmond (I love his accent and how he always says "brother").

http://www.thefuselage.com

Take care, ma'Salaama!

-Sarah- :angel:

i have not watch this program so no comment

the first episode was awful. since then it's picked up a little bit, esp the episode about Sun, imho. Tomorrow's looks wierd, but who knows how much will be that good and how much is edited for the hype factor. November should be good since it's a sweeps month... Let's hope!!!

Last night's episode was pretty good. more of the psychological stuff from the others, which is much better than the flat out answering questions and removing the mystery.

Also, am sort of intrigued with the guys knowing the future (mind's blanking on his name though). Another mystery of the island.

Last night's episode was pretty good. more of the psychological stuff from the others, which is much better than the flat out answering questions and removing the mystery.

Also, am sort of intrigued with the guys knowing the future (mind's blanking on his name though). Another mystery of the island.

Desmond. He's so awesome :blush:

But this season is [Edited Out]py compared to previous seasons. They really aren't answering many questions, just giving us more questions!!! It's sooooooooooooo FRUSTRATING!!! :mad:

to me the annoying thing isn't them not answering questions, is that they sort of do away with them in a quick way that's really unsatisfying. We spend all of one season getting to know this hatch to have it.... implode without answering about it. So no more hatch, but no real answer either. GRRRRR!!!!

to me the annoying thing isn't them not answering questions, is that they sort of do away with them in a quick way that's really unsatisfying. We spend all of one season getting to know this hatch to have it.... implode without answering about it. So no more hatch, but no real answer either. GRRRRR!!!!

I agree, i watched Season 1 and Season two in around 3 days! I downloaded them all cause people think its *amazing*. I thought too until i reached end of season 2. Its all story telling so far, many unsolved mysteries and everything else.

I am getting more confused now..., I rather watch Heroes, but LOST is getting better in S3. Too bad Jack didn't save the women. I hate seeing this LOST being another season, but whatever... They want cash...

Heroes is promising ;D

I guess in a couple weeks LOST is going on hiatus (to prevent the complaints about repeats mid season) until late winter, or something. According to TV Guide the last episode before the break is supposed to be good, but who knows...

wow! that was more like the first and second seasons, and definitely an improvement from the other season three eps!!!

I think this season SUCKS INCREDIBLY!!!!!

What the hell did they need to kill off Ecko for? and those two new characters who couldn't act if their lives depended on it. The show is going downhill if you ask me. Next week BETTER be good or else I'm gonna be ticked off. I'm sick of them killing everyone off. and no real questions ahve been answered.

could it be that the guy who played Eko was charged with drunk driving? I mean, when ALL three tailies who ended up dead now have all had arrests off the show, then killed off on the show... too much of a coincidence.

for more info on his arrest see http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-lostacto...-news-headlines

Edited by Aliya

could it be that the guy who played Eko was charged with drunk driving? I mean, when ALL three tailies who ended up dead now have all had arrests off the show, then killed off on the show... too much of a coincidence.

for more info on his arrest see http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-lostacto...-news-headlines

lol I had no idea about that. This is just ridiculous. He wasn't even drunk!!!! He just didn't have a license. This is just absurd!! They need to stop killing off good actors and bringing in new [Edited Out]py ones that can't even act

drinking isn't the only way driving can be dangerous. And it doesn't make the law he broke less important. Speeding kills a lot of ppl too. better to kill him off the show than have him or some innocent person killed in real life. Plus, to me, it shows that they're not really reliable/trustworthy because if they can't avoid being arrested, would you want someone like that working for you? if they're convicted and imprisoned, that throws the show off too. Plus, you'd think he'd've known better with the example of those that got canned before him for similar occurrence.

drinking isn't the only way driving can be dangerous. And it doesn't make the law he broke less important. Speeding kills a lot of ppl too. better to kill him off the show than have him or some innocent person killed in real life. Plus, to me, it shows that they're not really reliable/trustworthy because if they can't avoid being arrested, would you want someone like that working for you? if they're convicted and imprisoned, that throws the show off too. Plus, you'd think he'd've known better with the example of those that got canned before him for similar occurrence.

Hmm, I guess you're right. I just think it's silly to throw him off the show for "wreckless driving." He wasn't drunk. Yes, speeding kills people, etc. But he wasn't impaired in anyway. Being thrown in jail for speeding or whatever can affect the show, but not in such a negative way as can drunk driving. So I just think they were a bit harsh with him for cutting him off.

I think Hawaii has more stern traffic laws (not sure about other laws) than most states otherwise. Who knows what kind of jail time one is talking for vehicular manslaughter, or something else along those lines (which can easily happen, impaired or not).

according to the new (next week's issue) of TV guide, the guy that played Eko was wanting off the show. Whether it was due to personal family issues, or his alleged problems with cast and crew, one can't say for sure. But it seems to have been a mutual decision at the very least.

I've liked it mostly the last couple episodes. before that, to me, it was like they were trying to say "move along move along, here's some more questions, no answers, just move along".

I watched it online.

The ONE thing I want to know is what story did Jack tell Kate after the plane crashed?!?! I CAN"T REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :cry: Does anyone remember????

I thought the episode was ok. But once again, more questions than answers *sigh*

it was good enough I'm anxious for February to come around :) Poiuyt liked it as well, he told me after he watched it today.

Just a shame we all have to wait for this period of a few weeks to jet by....ah well :(

I watched it online.

The ONE thing I want to know is what story did Jack tell Kate after the plane crashed?!?! I CAN"T REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :cry: Does anyone remember????

I thought the episode was ok. But once again, more questions than answers *sigh*

KATE: You don't seem afraid at all. I don't understand that.

JACK: Well, fear's sort of an odd thing. When I was in residency my first solo procedure was a spinal surgery on a 16 year old kid, a girl. And at the end, after 13 hours, I was closing her up and I, I accidentally ripped her dural sac, shredded the base of the spine where all the nerves come together, membrane as thin as tissue. And so it ripped open and the nerves just spilled out of her like angel hair pasta, spinal fluid flowing out of her and I: and the terror was just so crazy. So real. And I knew I had to deal with it. (He's crying). So I just made a choice. I'd let the fear in, let it take over, let it do its thing, but only for 5 seconds, that's all I was going to give it. So I started to count, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Then it was gone. I went back to work, sewed her up and she was fine.

KATE: If that had been me, I think I would have run for the door.

JACK: No, I don't think that's true. You're not running now.

i read an article online where it states that they are going to kill dr. jack shepard in the first episode of the 2007 season because of the shock value it will generate, and he is getting more movie offers. I have been a season two and season one dvd fan so all I would like to say is that without jack this show is nothing.

quick question...i was never a lost fan until they started putting it late at night the repeats on australian TV

ist season 1...so all i wanna know is when the pregnant girl and drugo get kidnapped by one of the others and they find druggo hung up in the tree and then they revive him...wat happns next? when and how do they find the pregant girl??

charlie is fine afterwards, shaken but fine. Claire returns too, she is found (alive) or even walking (been a long time since I saw it) but with total amnesia of what happened, the how and where of her time away and her return is not revealed until well into season 2. (don't wanna be a spoiler)

KATE: You don't seem afraid at all. I don't understand that.

JACK: Well, fear's sort of an odd thing. When I was in residency my first solo procedure was a spinal surgery on a 16 year old kid, a girl. And at the end, after 13 hours, I was closing her up and I, I accidentally ripped her dural sac, shredded the base of the spine where all the nerves come together, membrane as thin as tissue. And so it ripped open and the nerves just spilled out of her like angel hair pasta, spinal fluid flowing out of her and I: and the terror was just so crazy. So real. And I knew I had to deal with it. (He's crying). So I just made a choice. I'd let the fear in, let it take over, let it do its thing, but only for 5 seconds, that's all I was going to give it. So I started to count, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Then it was gone. I went back to work, sewed her up and she was fine.

KATE: If that had been me, I think I would have run for the door.

JACK: No, I don't think that's true. You're not running now.

Thanks for posting that. So hmmm... did you watch the season finale? What do you think then? When he was telling Kate to escape, he told her to remember what he said to her. But why?