Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Bald guys?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam everyone!

I am interested in the sisters answer to this question since it is considered a big issue between guys!we always hear:Get married before u turn completely bald!!!And sometimes the amount of head on a guys head is considered directly proportional to the beauty of his wife!!the more hair he has,the cuter she is!!!

Is this true??is a guys hair that important???some guys try to get muscular to shift a girls attention from his "head" to his arms!!!!

depending on this poll,brothers who are starting to bald should decide whether they should start looking for a wife before theyre doomed or not!!! :P

Have fun! :D

• Advanced Member

well religion is the # 1 most important thing 2 me there other things 2 b4 looks but iam sorry the way u look can effect the person sometimes and u know 2 marry some 1 u just have 2 b attracted 2 them thats how Allah created us and so inshallah inshallah i would never marry a bald man :sick: and i would b really mad if i married some 1 who shved there head all the time thats just :sick: but religion is the most important thing always then every thing else

Edited by ya imam zaman
  • Advanced Member
Salam everyone!

I am interested in the sisters answer to this question since it is considered a big issue between guys!we always hear:Get married before u turn completely bald!!!And sometimes the amount of head on a guys head is considered directly proportional to the beauty of his wife!!the more hair he has,the cuter she is!!!

Is this true??is a guys hair that important???some guys try to get muscular to shift a girls attention from his "head" to his arms!!!!

depending on this poll,brothers who are starting to bald should decide whether they should start looking for a wife before theyre doomed or not!!! :P

Have fun! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To be fully honest, it's not what I have in mind when I think about my future mate :unsure:

But I know that once I find that special soulmate of mine looks won't matter :wub:

Edited by united_we_stand
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

To the sisters that voted NO, just to let you know, alot of them become bald anyway at some time, bald or semi bald and often quite young.

I'll be honest, I don't like bald men, but dh is beginning to recede and it looks kinda cute :wub: :wub:

ws

Syeda

• Advanced Member
All you girls that voted no!

You girls are MEAN :angry:  :no:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol :lol: wow u always make me laugh on ur post :P

BALD MEN EWWWW :sick:

who want 1 right when they get married :P

i think women shud enjoy the hair on there hubbys head while it last bcuz lator on they will b bald :sick:

• Veteran Member
lol   :lol:  wow u always make me laugh on ur post  :P

BALD MEN EWWWW :sick:

who want 1 right when they get married  :P

i think women shud enjoy the hair on there hubbys head while it last bcuz lator on they will b bald  :sick:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:angry: They are not eww! They are just people with no hair! Pssh..you girls. Sometimes people with hair are eww (Freshie Hairstyle), sometimes people without hair are eww. Make a choice :dry: Mean Girls :mad:

By the way, I'm sure their are non-ewwing bald guys out there too :angel:

Edited by Ali_Imran

(bismillah)

Another reason to get married fast, before all my hair falls out. Its strange to, all the hair on the scalp falls out, and around the head is immune to DHT conversion.

It looks so silly. I gotta ask Allah that oneday. How come you made it fall out so silly? Couldn't you have made the scalp hair stay, and just fall out around? Or made it fall all over the place?

Hehe,,,guess he knows best.

• Veteran Member
(salam)

Ali_Imran are u bald /balding? :lol: if u r it's ok....the emoticons on shiachat r bald...if u r ashamed just use this >>  @)  to cover your bald head!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yah man! Can you please give me some hair growth forumlas :cry: !! No one's going to marry me :cry:

• Advanced Member
Yah man! Can you please give me some hair growth forumlas :cry: !! No one's going to marry me :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

the first formula is >> @) the second is first make a paste out of cayenne pepper, and massage scalp to increase blood flow...wash off if it bothers u...then massage black seed oil( better to purchase from arab stores), and leave for about an hour...wash off.

Guest blessedflower
All you girls that voted no!

You girls are MEAN :angry:  :no:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why, have you started to loose your hair ALREADY? :o

:lol:

These polls are soooooooooo stupid

So are the poll makers.... :P

first make a paste out of cayenne pepper, and massage scalp to increase blood flow...wash off if it bothers u...then massage black seed oil( better to purchase from arab stores), and leave for about an hour...wash off.

Is that for real?? Or a joke? :huh: :unsure:

Edited by blessedflower
  • Advanced Member
:angry: They are not eww! They are just people with no hair! Pssh..you girls. Sometimes people with hair are eww (Freshie Hairstyle), sometimes people without hair are eww. Make a choice :dry: Mean Girls :mad:

By the way, I'm sure their are non-ewwing bald guys out there too :angel:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol what r u bald :lol:

but thas ok iam sure ur wife wont mind :P