Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
begnning

what kind of wife do u want?

Rate this topic

i want to marry a hijaabi, so i guess i can forget about my wife being hot. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so what if ur wife is a hijabi she cant b hot ok well ;)

bros hijab is 2 cover alll the hotness up B) so obviously under the covers there is gona b something that is some what hot also not every girl looks bad with hijab u dont have 2 look ugly when u wear hijab u just have 2 look modest and ect.

also i would like 2 point out that u shud not want 2 marry just bcuz the girl is hot lol i mean its not wrong islamicly 2 think a girl is good looking i mean thats how Allah created man but b4 u look at all that u shud look at her iman (faith) how strong is she and stuff like that bcuz iam telling u that really effects her ebauty i mean u might marry a girl who u think is all hot and then she ends up cheating on u naa u dont want that

but let met tell u this a girl that is a very strong true muslm and all will make u very happy in many ways that is possible she iwll bring light b ur heart and life bcuz a strong muslim wife is a gift from Allah :angel:

so what if ur wife is a hijabi she cant b hot ok well ;)

bros hijab is 2 cover alll the hotness up  B) so obviously under the covers there is gona b something that is some what hot also not every girl looks bad with hijab u dont have 2 look ugly when u wear hijab u just have 2 look modest and ect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she is wearing hijjab because she is hot.

so what if ur wife is a hijabi she cant b hot

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually, this might just be possible. :unsure: coz lately i received some info from a very reliable source that stated that it was not necessary for all modern hijaabis to be ugly. we learn something new in islam every day, ma'sha'Allah. :blink:

bros hijab is 2 cover alll the hotness up  B) so obviously under the covers there is gona b something that is some what hot

well, i'm not too sure . . . . :donno:

you see, how do we know that the hijaab is covering the "hotness" up, and not the layers of blubber? :unsure: or even the hairy arms and legs? :squeez:

for example, take this pic of some females in hijaab. now, i can't say for sure whether they are hot or not, but i'm pretty sure they aren't. :mellow: like, there's something about them, all smiling and posing for the camera, that's getting me really suspicious. :dry:

post-7863-1129775240.jpg

anyway, i suppose i shouldn't base my judgement about their hotness on just a picture. :donno: allahu alam. @)

Edited by fyst

Salam Alaykum.

Too many threads on this type of thing, i.e. the characteristics a person desires in their future husband/wife. Great post by sis ZeinaB.. it really is that simple. It is only the religious factor (and all it encompasses) that matters. Allah (swt) will take care of the rest inshaAllah.

The Holy Prophet with no regard to the class of the one's generation, emphasized and said: "When someone refers to you for marriage and you approve contently, his manner and his religion, then unite with him in wedlock. If you do not do that, you have caused a grand pest and decadence on the earth."

AI-Tahthib, vol. 7, p. 394

Once a man told Imam Husayn [a] that he had a daughter and asked whom he [a] would advise him to give her to in marriage, and he said: "Give her in marriage to someone who (has Faith and) fears Allah, Almighty and Glorious, because he will love and respect her, and if he becomes angry with her, he will not hurt her."

AI-Mustatraf, vol. 2, p. 218

Based on the above and what sis Zeinab posted, we don't see any mention of things like nationality, beauty, or finance. Even health isn't mentioned.. the person could even be in a wheelchair. We cannot guarantee that things like health and finance won’t suddenly drop. EVERYTHING good essentially falls under ‘Imaan. All of the good qualities necessary for a blessed marriage are tied to ‘Imaan. If someone wants to marry a “Shia Muslim,” there’s no longer need to mention things like, “he/she has got to be honest, humble, compassionate, patient, etc.” if he were a true Shia Muslim. If the person fears God, things can be moved in the right direction. [The main problem tends to be: ... how do you figure out if a person is faithful. ]

If a male is interested in looks (which.. according to the hadiths it’s best not to have that intention), a female who is lacking in faith might ignore him and be much more difficult than a female who is not beautiful and yet she works hard to please him. If a female is interested in money, and the person she marries doesn’t have enough faith, he can be the most selfish being. He can be less giving than another husband who works as a garbage man. Marrying someone with less money, less looks, or less health (for ex.) can also be a good thing in terms of growing close to Allah (swt). May Allah (swt) grant you all spouses that He thinks are best for you. :)

..Maybe we should put our lists or whatnot aside for just one moment, and think about whether or not we ourselves are worthy of that husband/wife some of us dream up.

MASHALLAH

i agree with u all the way the only thing that matter is Iman

i mean like all those hadiths there r they say if u look 4 strong Iman and strong muslim shia then u get all of the things that u want in ur spouse

so if u look 4 some 1 who has strong Iman Inshallah u will get the hole package

so make sure u look 4 strong Iman 1st

bcuz i know this couple and they married each other bcuz they thought that each other had strong Iman and all and now they have the most perfect mariage i have ever seen in my community MASHALLAH

so one again Iman is the #1 thing out there so reach 4 the stras bros just look 4 a wife with strong iman and then BAM Allah wil give u the hole pakage

INSHAllAH

MAy Allah shower his light anf mercy upon us and guide and help us on the path of Asiratim Mustageem

Edited by ya imam zaman

Based on the above and what sis Zeinab posted, we don't see any mention of things like nationality, beauty, or finance.  Even health isn't mentioned.. the person could even be in a wheelchair.  We cannot guarantee that things like health and finance won’t suddenly drop.  EVERYTHING good essentially falls under ‘Imaan.  All of the good qualities necessary for a blessed marriage are tied to ‘Imaan.  If someone wants to marry a “Shia Muslim,” there’s no longer need to mention things like, “he/she has got to be honest, humble, compassionate, patient, etc.” if he were a true Shia Muslim.  If the person fears God, things can be moved in the right direction.  [The main problem tends to be: ... how do you figure out if a person is faithful. ]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahsanth! Great Post! There's enough matter in that Post for an hour long majlis!... :D

Aesi apni wife ho... :angel:

5'9'' jiss ki height ho,

Hijab jiss ki tight ho,

Chehra jiss ka bright ho,

Weight mein thori light ho,

Umar mein difference slight ho,

Thori si wo quite ho,

Aesi apni wife ho...

Sarak pay sab kahain kya cute hai,

Bheer mein sab kahain side ho, side ho,

Punjab ki paidaish ho,

Saas ki Khidmat jiss ki khwahish ho,

Aesi apni wife ho...

Parosi se jab baat karay tau

haath main uskay knife ho,

Dinner candle light ho,

Dono mein na kabhi fight ho,

Milnay say dil delight ho,

Kaash yeh concept 0.01% bhi right ho,

Agar aesi apni wife ho,

Tau kya haseen life ho,

Her kisi ki yeh farma'ish ho,

Kudrat ki bhi yeh azma'ish ho,

Ae kaash kahain tau aesi paidaish ho,

Aesi apni wife ho, Aesi apni wife ho..

for example, take this pic of some females in hijaab. now, i can't say for sure whether they are hot or not, but i'm pretty sure they aren't. :mellow: like, there's something about them, all smiling and posing for the camera, that's getting me really suspicious. :dry:

post-7863-1129151759.jpg

anyway, i suppose i shouldn't base my judgement about their hotness on just a picture. :donno: Allah alam. @)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!! :!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

To marry a hottie or not to marry a hottie;

is the dilemma of poor fysty... :P

Relax brother fyst, in the Lord's vast & grand kingdom;

you're certain to find a match...but then again...Allah-u-alam. :angel:

Aesi apni wife ho... :angel:

5'9'' jiss ki height ho,

Hijab jiss ki tight ho,

Chehra jiss ka bright ho,

Weight mein thori light ho,

Umar mein difference slight ho,

Thori si wo quite ho,

Aesi apni wife ho...

Sarak pay sab kahain kya cute hai,

Bheer mein sab kahain side ho, side ho,

Punjab ki paidaish ho,

Saas ki Khidmat jiss ki khwahish ho,

Aesi apni wife ho...

Parosi se jab baat karay tau

haath main uskay knife ho,

Dinner candle light ho,

Dono mein na kabhi fight ho,

Milnay say dil delight ho,

Kaash yeh concept 0.01% bhi right ho,

Agar aesi apni wife ho,

Tau kya haseen life ho,

Her kisi ki yeh farma'ish ho,

Kudrat ki bhi yeh azma'ish ho,

Ae kaash kahain tau aesi paidaish ho,

Aesi apni wife ho, Aesi apni wife ho..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:!!!:

Ameeeen!

Zaroor aisay hee apni wife ho...

na kabhi us ka chehra pay kabhi gussa ho

bas humeesah aek pyaree see smile ho

Jiss kay gaud mein Allah bachay ata kary do

Aur dua kartee rahay kay un kay zindagee behtareen ho

Aaaoo bhaiyon....sab mil kay bolo

Inshallah...Aesi bee meri wife ho...:angel:

..Maybe we should put our lists or whatnot aside for just one moment, and think about whether or not we ourselves are worthy of that husband/wife some of us dream up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahhh . . . but the issue is not that simple, you see.

notice that there are only three states a person can be in, compared to his or her spouse. a person (let's say some guy) could either be:

i) unworthy of the kind of wife he wants, or;

ii) exactly worthy of the kind of wife he wants, or;

iii) more than worthy of the kind of wife he wants.

but considering that the grades of worthiness and unworthiness are plenty, it is reasonable to assume that the probability of being "exactly worthy" of the kind of wife one wants is negligible. just like if i ask a person to pick any real number (positive or negative), the probability that he will pick exactly -9151.000338 is negligible. so we can ignore state (ii), which leaves behind only states (i) and (iii).

however, realize that if some guy is in state (iii), then his wife must automatically be in state (i). and conversely, if he is in state (i), his wife must be in state (iii). that is, if the husband is more than worthy of his wife (state iii), then his wife is unworthy of him, and if his wife is more than worthy of him, then he is unworthy of her.

so if we should try to atleast be worthy of the kind of wives we want, then it is quite probable that our wives would end up feeling unworthy of us. and i would rather feel unworthy myself than have my hottie wife feel unworthy of me.

wow! i never knew i was so kind-hearted! :cry: *sniff sniff*

To marry a hottie or not to marry a hottie;

is the dilemma of poor fysty... :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's not a dilemma, bro. i know what to pick. ;)

Relax brother fyst, in the Lord's vast & grand kingdom;

you're certain to find a match...but then again...Allah-u-alam.  :angel:

was that another verse of "poetry"? coz you're really not helping your cause here. :dry: