Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
sweetmeat

imam sadiq`s(AS) saying about king abdullah

Rate this topic

King of Hejaz, Abdullah, revealed to be dead on the day the people are standing on (the grave of Yasser) Arafat... Fulfillment of the prophecies of Imams Muhammad al Baqir and Ja'far as Sadiq (as) and Ahlul Bayt (as), and sign of Imam Mahdi (atfs)'s return on 21 December 2012, end-date of the Mayan Calendar? Insha'Allah...

http://Allah2012.org

Hadith: Anybody who fixes the time of reappearance is a liar.

Half of ME tinpot dictators are (were) named Abdullah at one point in time. Please refrain from force fitting any Hadith on any particular "sign".

Allah (swt) 's will is not bound by any signs.

If we all become like the 72 in Karbala; we'll see HIM (atf) this Friday.

If we all remain like dumb Muslims of the time of Siffin and Jaml; the reappearance would not happen for another 10,000 years no matter how many Mid Eastern Abdullahs die on the alter of this Hadith.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

MABUS

and

NOSTRADAMUS

Mabus then will soon die, there will come

A horrible undoing of people and animals:

At once vengeance one will see vengeance,

One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet(C/2012 S1 ISON orC/2011 L4 PANSTARRS) will run.

Malik Abdullah bin Abdulaziz u???? Saudi Arabia

obama b ??? usa

LOL

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ib2dFrNbSwSDss.gif

apparently in the original text there is no mention of a King Abdullah. These are one of these modern myths that just keep circulating

The name isn't mentioned in the hadiths I don't think. It mentions that his brother (who was king before him) was named after an animal, or something along those lines I believe.

Edited by Kamran-Syed

Allah said the the Last Hour is reserved for Him.

Did Allah say we could not make assessments on when His Signs Occur?

Tomorrow, Inshallah, at 15:00 Hours Pacific Time, The Sun and Moon will be shining, for all Believers to see, and at this exact point in time, Allah will shower peace and blessings on Muhammad and all of his progeny. And it will be one of Allah's greatest Signs, just as He has promised in Al-Quran.

What are u fools talking about? Both sunni and shia narations from the prophet and imam jafar al sadiq indicate his name will be abdullah who takes power after his brother named after an animal.

In order for this to be true there has to be great conflicts in the middle east, specifically in sham(syria) where a big fitna will happen easing the road for sufyani to rise

Wake up

What are u fools talking about? Both sunni and shia narations from the prophet and imam jafar al sadiq indicate his name will be abdullah who takes power after his brother named after an animal.

In order for this to be true there has to be great conflicts in the middle east, specifically in sham(syria) where a big fitna will happen easing the road for sufyani to rise

Wake up

funny how all these hadiths talk about arabia and the middle east, but no word of the rest of the world

russia, england, portugal (AMERICA?! OH WAIT, IT WASN'T DISCOVERED THEN!), and other lands with huge political influence?

^^ that is the dumbest thing ive heard my whole life

I dont even know u and i have to say what kind of pills r u taking? Everything is talked about in hadiths even Brazil goddamn it do ur research before blabbing nonsense

Arabia is just a big sign

And zan u are a dajal and Allah has put a seal on ur heart. U speak of ahlulbayt hadiths but forget the most important one saying ppl who set a time/date are liars.. Uve been warned before and ur being warned again, Ina Lillah wa ina ileyhe rajioon have fear of god bro

I think it is time to recycle these topics. 

one hadeeths mentions death at the hand of a servant, and the authorities will attempt to hide the death for 40 days.

If MbS was hit with two bullets of high powered artillery he may be able to survive for sometime but may eventually succumb to his injuries. 

As a physician, who has seen and treated military high powered rifle injuries, these blast and penetrating injuries such as these are devastating at close range, with people eventually dying of complications even in the best hands.

His missing in action and weak evidence for his continued public presence, pics to far to confirm identity, eyes covered up, and non dated appearances and absence at US sec state visit are obvious attempts at dispelling truth.

I say let the 40 day countdown begin soon.  ;)

Yup that confirms his death, the leader of the skripal fake poisoning debacle is having phone calls with a dead guy.

I couldn't written a better Bollywood movie plot.