Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
sweetmeat

imam sadiq`s(AS) saying about king abdullah

Rate this topic

Saudi king in excellent shape, foreign minister says

EmailPrint.. Reuters – File picture shows Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah in his plane before his arrival in Casablanca January … .By Souhail Karam Souhail Karam – 1 hr 3 mins ago

RABAT (Reuters) – Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz is alive and in "excellent shape," the Saudi foreign minister said on Thursday after Rumors about the king's health triggered a spike in the price of oil.

Abdullah, around 87, has been resting in Morocco since January following a two-month stay in the United States where he underwent surgery twice after a blood clot complicated a slipped disc, state media have said.

"I'd like to reassure you about the health of the king. He is in excellent shape. He is undergoing therapy as you know. Doctors are suggesting a certain amount of therapy," Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal told a news conference.

"He is doing twice as much. They are suggesting a certain time for therapy. He is looking to cut it in half," he added.

The foreign minister, who is also the King's nephew, was speaking in Morocco, which he visited on Thursday after postponing a planned trip to Algeria.

"He (King Abdullah) is his usual self...and looking forward to going back to work and going back home," said Prince Saud.

An adviser to a senior member of the ruling family also said Rumors of the king's death were false. Two Gulf-based diplomats said they were unaware of changes to the king's health.

North Sea Brent crude oil futures for March had jumped to a high of $102.88 per barrel, their highest for a week on the Rumors about the health of the leader of the world's biggest oil exporter. Prices later slipped back to around $101.60 by 1410 GMT as traders discounted the Rumors.

SPOKE TO OBAMA

The cost of insuring exposure to Saudi Arabian sovereign obligations for five years also spiked by 19 basis points from the previous day's close.

The White House said U.S. President Barack Obama had spoken to Abdullah, a key U.S. ally, on Wednesday about the political situation in Egypt, where unrest threatens to bring down Egypt's longtime President Hosni Mubarak.

Saudi Arabia controls more than a fifth of the world's crude oil reserves. As home to Islam's holiest sites, as well as the birthplace of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, Saudi Arabia is also central to global efforts to fight Islamic militancy.

Riyadh has been keen to show its allies there will be no power vacuum as health problems affect its octogenarian rulers. Since the death of the state's founder King Abdul-Aziz in 1953, the country has been ruled only by his sons.

The king of Saudi Arabia, which is also a major holder of dollar assets, came to the throne in 2005 and is the sixth leader of the OPEC state, whose political stability is of global concern.

A frail Crown Prince Sultan, another son of Abdul-Aziz who also had been away for unspecified treatment for much of the past two years, has returned to run the kingdom in Abdullah's absence.

With both Abdullah and Sultan in their 80s, speculation has arisen that Interior Minister Prince Nayef, 76 and a conservative, could take over in the future.

(Reporting by Gulf bureaus)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110210/wl_nm/us_saudi_king_2

Saudi king in excellent shape, foreign minister says

EmailPrint.. Reuters – File picture shows Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah in his plane before his arrival in Casablanca January … .By Souhail Karam Souhail Karam – 1 hr 3 mins ago

RABAT (Reuters) – Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz is alive and in "excellent shape," the Saudi foreign minister said on Thursday after Rumors about the king's health triggered a spike in the price of oil.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110210/wl_nm/us_saudi_king_2

This is typical to be honest of what they'd do if he is dead...

I guess we'll have to wait and see actual video of him in public to really be sure.

Well, either way, we should know the truth in a week or so. If he indeed is dead, they can only cover it up for so long. If not, we'll find out that as well soon enough.

Is there a hadith that he is supposed to die on day of Arafah? I cant find it.

Anyway, the reason why Im unsure is because of the hadith:

"A fool from the Bani Abbas will be murdered secretly. The cause of his death shall be that he would have married an eunuch who will slay him when het gets an opportunity. The murder will remain unreported for forty days before it will be discovered, so the police will go out in search of this eunuch but they will not return before the downfall of their rule"

^^

(salam)

My father has a book which he claims something similar to what you posted about his death being hidden (a hadith)

I believe he is dead indeed and we are close because i see on some arabic (iraqi) news sites that he is indeed dead and they are hiding the truth so that no protests or riots will occur.. allahu akbar alhamdillah inshallah we are all apart of his 313

Edited by Abbas0

We need a more credible source than IslamTimes, with all due respect to them.

King Abdullah talked with Obama about the situation in Egypt over the phone yesterday. Obama and the King got into a heated debate about their opinions of what Hosni Mubarak should do. After the phone call sources stated that King Abdullah was furious and then suffered a sudden heart attack.

This sounds way too spectacular to be true.

Edited by Fiasco

salaam alaikum

1) doesn't the hadeeth say that his gay partner will kill him? but the roumers are saying he got a heart attack.

2) secondly hajj has just finished and for the next arafah is a long time more than 40 days while the hadeeth says between the death and the publishing of the news of it is only 40 days

3)regarding the other hadeeth that says 3 or 4 abdullah leaders at once,,

is it 3 or 4 ? and can we count Ali Abdullah of yaman as one of them since his name is not exactly just abdullah but the compound Ali Abdullah?

4) I think the two eclipses happening in one ramadan took place a while back but not in the way described were it happens in a non conventional way.

salaam

salaam alaikum

1) doesn't the hadeeth say that his gay partner will kill him? but the roumers are saying he got a heart attack.

2) secondly hajj has just finished and for the next arafah is a long time more than 40 days while the hadeeth says between the death and the publishing of the news of it is only 40 days

3)regarding the other hadeeth that says 3 or 4 abdullah leaders at once,,

is it 3 or 4 ? and can we count Ali Abdullah of yaman as one of them since his name is not exactly just abdullah but the compound Ali Abdullah?

4) I think the two eclipses happening in one ramadan took place a while back but not in the way described were it happens in a non conventional way.

salaam

(salam)

Can you bring the arafah hadith please?

Ofcourse they will say heart attack, they will cover it up.

I will not believe he is dead until I see a recent video of him

I don't know what's true and what isnt... but I do believe that say if he really died then even than considering the current situation in middle east and the high probability of disagreement over sucessor, they will most likely keep the news a secret, and that's what the hadith says anyways...

Salam Aleikum

Considering the recent events in Egypt it wouldnt surprise me if they are trying to hide his death in order to keep stability in the country... however the truth will always unveil itself.. Opressing regimes are bound to fail and collaps.. Allah (SWT) has made numerus examples in the quran mentioning this..

Insha'Allah the reappearence of are Imam is near

(bismillah)

(salam)

Sura 70 Aya 5 to 7

ÝóÇÕúÈöÑú ÕóÈúÑðÇ ÌóãöíáðÇ {5}

[shakir 70:5] Therefore endure with a goodly patience.

Åöäøóåõãú íóÑóæúäóåõ ÈóÚöíÏðÇ {6}

[shakir 70:6] Surely they think it to be far off,

æóäóÑóÇåõ ÞóÑöíÈðÇ {7}

[shakir 70:7] And We see it nigh.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Sura 70 Aya 5 to 7

فَاصْبِرْ صَبْرًا جَمِيلًا {5}

[shakir 70:5] Therefore endure with a goodly patience.

إِنَّهُمْ يَرَوْنَهُ بَعِيدًا {6}

[shakir 70:6] Surely they think it to be far off,

وَنَرَاهُ قَرِيبًا {7}

[shakir 70:7] And We see it nigh.

Dua Ahad indeed!

Also, see this news: http://www.jadidnet.com/%d8%a3%d9%86%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%a1%d9%8c-%d8%b9%d9%86-%d9%88%d9%81%d8%a7%d8%a9%d9%90-%d9%85%d9%84%d9%83%d9%90-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b3%d8%b9%d9%88%d8%af%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%81%d9%8a-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%ba%d8%b1/

If indeed the Saudi king is dead this is what will most likely happen very soon!

Prince Bandahar will become the king for A SHORT TIME, the Obama will step up to the plate and take his place as the mahdi!

Kings of Saudi Arabia (1932-Present)

House of Saud

Name Date of birth King From King Until Date of death

1. FALLEN Abdul Aziz (Ibn Saud)

15 January 1876 22 September 1932 9 November 1953

2. FALLEN Saud

12 January 1902 9 November 1953 2 November 1964

(deposed) 23 February 1969

3. FALLEN Faisal

1904 2 November 1964 25 March 1975

(assassinated)

4. FALLEN Khalid

1912 25 March 1975 13 June 1982

5. FALLEN Fahd

16 March 1921 13 June 1982 1 August 2005

6. is! FALLEN?

The one who is! Abdullah

1 August 1924 1 August 2005 Present

7. Prince Bandahar to be for a short time? I wonder what will happen to him?

8. Barrack Hussein Obama, The BEAST!

First they take over the USA and now the whole earth!

And now comes the NWO and the new monetary system and islam all under the control of BHO!

We all best get prepared to meet Jesus Christ face to face! Christ is coming deal with sin NOW!

REVELATION 17

7 But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. 8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.[c]

9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on[d] the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Also odd: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/browse_thread/thread/32eb2eca922428cd

We have until 22nd March....

Edited by Ya Baqiyatullah (aj)