Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
sweetmeat

imam sadiq`s(AS) saying about king abdullah

Rate this topic

Hey, that's not nice man. I honestly don't mind what your opinion is of Iranian approach towards the matter, because everyone else knows the reality of it instead, since it's already been properly addressed numerous times, but for some reason you still insist otherwise. Just because I responded to what you said doesn't mean I have animosity towards you personally. You're free to believe whatever you like.

You guys need to stop exchanging comments like that, look at your names? Besides, we're all on the right side.

And if someone wishes death to King Abdullah it isn't a bad thing believe me because that pig murdered so many people it's halal for his death now seriously.

If Imam Al-Sadiq (sa) has a hadith about his death, it means this pig's death is something that is very important.

He really doesn't deserve to fight over, he is worst then those other pigs that run the Middle Eastern countries which are causing protests and riot right now against them.

Let the man live for as long as he wants, his time is very near.

And our time to rise is very near, so don't fight brothers and sisters.

that is not within our power.it is in Allah's hand.the reappearance of the Imam (ajtfs) or death is in Allah's hand.when it comes it will not be delayed or hasten by a second.i wish it (the faraj) is today but that is not in my hands.

if you have any way than sitting at home behind your useless keyboard wishing for people's death,then tell us.or better still you can offer your service and get down to libya to free Imam Sadr.

it is really amazing how we shia pray day and night for faraj of Imam Mehdi (as) with our empty mouths,but here in our physical world we have an imam and a leader and a sayyed who has been kidnapped for 33 years that we cannot free.if it was Imam Mehdi (as) who was kidnapped or imprisoned like his forefathers were,is that how we will fold our hands and sit back???shame indeed!i would stop short of calling us hypocrites.

You are right... tis not in our power, and that's why we pray for it and if the hadith is true then yes we wish for Abdullah's death as it would mean the faraj is very near...

We can go on and argue till the cow comes home, however its not going to prove anything, as far as sitting behind the useless keyboard is concerned may I remind you that your keyboard might be just as useless.

Islam Times reported last week that King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia passed away in Morocco. This report incurred various responses. This report was widely spread throughout the media of the region and the international world. Some Saudi Arabian officials also reacted to it.

The first claim that this report was false was published by Reuters who narrated from a counselor of the Saudi family. This claim was weak and only confirmed the Islam Times report. The report of his death is so important that official members of the Saudi Arabian government would falsify it, not a family counselor.

It is interesting that the name of this counselor was also not published. This also hurts the authenticity of the claim. Then a few hours later, another claim which stated that this report was false was issued by the Saudi Arabian foreign minister. He reported that the King was in great health.

But, a few hours before this claim, Saud al-Faisal, cancelled his trip to Algeria and instead, without prior notice, entered Morocco. This shady trip also confirms the Islam Times report. Then, Reuters announced that the false claims of King Abdullah’s death have made the price of oil rise in the region.

In conclusion, Islam Times is certain of its report; the King is dead! But, the Saudi Arabian officials have decided, due to the conditions of the region and their own country, to delay the announcement of his death. Therefore, they are trying to issue reports about him being alive and in good health.

If they insist that his health is good they can present evidence of this. He can deliver a short speech or a video of him can be released. But, Islam Times still stands firm and supports its report. The King is dead!

© Islam Times

http://islamtimes.org/vdcfc0dt.w6dtja7riw.html

Hadith 1

Úä ÑÓæá Çááå (Õ):

(íÍßã ÇáÍÌÇÒ ÑÌá ÇÓãå ÇÓã ÍíæÇä ¡ ÅÐÇ ÑÃíÊå ÍÓÈÊ Ýí Úíäå ÇáÍæá ãä ÇáÈÚíÏ ¡ æÅÐÇ ÇÞÊÑÈÊ ãäå áÇÊÑì Ýí Úíäå ÔíÆÇð ¡ íÎáÝå ÃÎ áå ÇÓãå ÚÈÏÇááå. æíá áÔíÚÊäÇ ãäå ¡ ÃÚÇÏåÇ ËáÇËÇð º ÈÔÑæäí ÈãæÊå ÃÈÔÑßã ÈÙåæÑ ÇáÍÌÉ )

ãÆÊÇä æÎãÓæä ÚáÇãÉ: 122

From Rasulollah (pbuhaf):

Hijaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal, when you see him from a distance, you would think he has a lazy eye, and if you get close to him, you do not see anything (wrong) in his eyes. He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah. Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! - he repeated it three times - Give me the good news of his death, and I shall give you the good news of the appearance of the hujjah (Imam Mahdi).

Reference: Two Hundred and Fifty Signs, sign number 122

(salam)

Here's the original - I could care less for the Saudi king, but how reliable is the source?

88 - Íßã ÇáÍÌÇÒ

Úä ãÓäÏ ÃÍãÏ Úä ÇáäÈí Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã : íÍßã ÇáÍÌÇÒ ÑÌá ÇÓãå Úáì ÇÓã ÍíæÇä ÅÐÇ ÑÃíÊå ÍÓÈÊÝí Úíäíå ÇáÍæá ãä ÇáÈÚíÏ æÅÐÇ ÇÞÊÑÈÊ ãäå áÇ ÊÑì Ýí Úíäíå ÔíÆÇð íÎáÝå áå ÃÎ ÇÓãåÚÈÏ Çááå æíá áÔíÚÊäÇ ãäå. ÃÚÇÏåÇ ËáÇËÇð. ÈÔøÑæäí ÈãæÊå ÃÈÔøÑßã ÈÙåæÑ ÇáÍÌøÉ

Source: 250 Signs Until the Reappearance of Imam al-Mahdi (a.s.) - (ãÇÆÊÇä æÎãÓæä ÚáÇãÉ ÍÊì ÙåæÑ ÇáÅãÇã ÇáãåÏí Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã)

Author: Sayyid Muhammad Ali al-Tabatabai al-Hasani (ÇáÓíÏ ãÍãÏ Úáí ÇáØÈÇØÈÇÆí ÇáÍÓäí) - born 1945, lives in London - anyone have more details?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Here we go again. Do we believe this or not?

Saudi King 'clinically dead', according to reports

Published November 26th, 2012 - 11:38 GMT

Saudi King, Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, has been in a state of 'clinical death' for the past two days, according to a local Jordanian website, quoting a reporter from Asharq Alawsat.

The source is said to have claimed that medical staff in Saudi Arabia have confirmed that the King's basic organs are no longer working.

According to the source associated with the Saudi-owned paper: 'The fate of the king will be determined within three to four days.'

The news seemingly contradicts reports from the Saudi Royal Court, which publicly announced that the eleven hour operation had been a success. According to state news agency, SPA, the monarch, believed to be in his late 80s, was in hospital for surgery to tighten a ligament in his back.

News, already buzzing on Twitter, of the King's 'clinical death' has raised questions over who will be his successor.

With the current Crown Prince of Saudi, Prince Salman, 76, next in line for the throne, Asharq Alawsat's source allegedly claims his brother, Prince Mohammed bin Nayef has deployed forces to contest the succession.

The Saudi Royal Office denied the allegations.

Source: http://www.albawaba....ing-dead-452783

(salam)

I read that yesterday ^^

Saudi is saying that it was successful, however he hasn't been seen for 10 days and salman is still running things at the moment. I'd say that if he didn't return to saudi in a week or so it maybe be a bit suspect.

King of Hejaz, Abdullah, revealed to be dead on the day the people are standing on (the grave of Yasser) Arafat... Fulfillment of the prophecies of Imams Muhammad al Baqir and Ja'far as Sadiq (as) and Ahlul Bayt (as), and sign of Imam Mahdi (atfs)'s return on 21 December 2012, end-date of the Mayan Calendar? Insha'Allah...

http://Allah2012.org

MABUS

and

NOSTRADAMUS

Mabus then will soon die, there will come

A horrible undoing of people and animals:

At once vengeance one will see vengeance,

One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet(C/2012 S1 ISON orC/2011 L4 PANSTARRS) will run.

Malik Abdullah bin Abdulaziz u???? Saudi Arabia

obama b ??? usa

You've got to be joking me?

King of Hejaz, Abdullah, revealed to be dead on the day the people are standing on (the grave of Yasser) Arafat... Fulfillment of the prophecies of Imams Muhammad al Baqir and Ja'far as Sadiq (as) and Ahlul Bayt (as), and sign of Imam Mahdi (atfs)'s return on 21 December 2012, end-date of the Mayan Calendar? Insha'Allah...

http://Allah2012.org

Hadith: Anybody who fixes the time of reappearance is a liar.

Half of ME tinpot dictators are (were) named Abdullah at one point in time. Please refrain from force fitting any Hadith on any particular "sign".

Allah (swt) 's will is not bound by any signs.

If we all become like the 72 in Karbala; we'll see HIM (atf) this Friday.

If we all remain like dumb Muslims of the time of Siffin and Jaml; the reappearance would not happen for another 10,000 years no matter how many Mid Eastern Abdullahs die on the alter of this Hadith.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

MABUS

and

NOSTRADAMUS

Mabus then will soon die, there will come

A horrible undoing of people and animals:

At once vengeance one will see vengeance,

One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet(C/2012 S1 ISON orC/2011 L4 PANSTARRS) will run.

Malik Abdullah bin Abdulaziz u???? Saudi Arabia

obama b ??? usa

LOL

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ib2dFrNbSwSDss.gif

apparently in the original text there is no mention of a King Abdullah. These are one of these modern myths that just keep circulating

The name isn't mentioned in the hadiths I don't think. It mentions that his brother (who was king before him) was named after an animal, or something along those lines I believe.

Edited by Kamran-Syed

Allah said the the Last Hour is reserved for Him.

Did Allah say we could not make assessments on when His Signs Occur?

Tomorrow, Inshallah, at 15:00 Hours Pacific Time, The Sun and Moon will be shining, for all Believers to see, and at this exact point in time, Allah will shower peace and blessings on Muhammad and all of his progeny. And it will be one of Allah's greatest Signs, just as He has promised in Al-Quran.

What are u fools talking about? Both sunni and shia narations from the prophet and imam jafar al sadiq indicate his name will be abdullah who takes power after his brother named after an animal.

In order for this to be true there has to be great conflicts in the middle east, specifically in sham(syria) where a big fitna will happen easing the road for sufyani to rise

Wake up

What are u fools talking about? Both sunni and shia narations from the prophet and imam jafar al sadiq indicate his name will be abdullah who takes power after his brother named after an animal.

In order for this to be true there has to be great conflicts in the middle east, specifically in sham(syria) where a big fitna will happen easing the road for sufyani to rise

Wake up

funny how all these hadiths talk about arabia and the middle east, but no word of the rest of the world

russia, england, portugal (AMERICA?! OH WAIT, IT WASN'T DISCOVERED THEN!), and other lands with huge political influence?

^^ that is the dumbest thing ive heard my whole life

I dont even know u and i have to say what kind of pills r u taking? Everything is talked about in hadiths even Brazil goddamn it do ur research before blabbing nonsense

Arabia is just a big sign

And zan u are a dajal and Allah has put a seal on ur heart. U speak of ahlulbayt hadiths but forget the most important one saying ppl who set a time/date are liars.. Uve been warned before and ur being warned again, Ina Lillah wa ina ileyhe rajioon have fear of god bro

I think it is time to recycle these topics. 

one hadeeths mentions death at the hand of a servant, and the authorities will attempt to hide the death for 40 days.

If MbS was hit with two bullets of high powered artillery he may be able to survive for sometime but may eventually succumb to his injuries. 

As a physician, who has seen and treated military high powered rifle injuries, these blast and penetrating injuries such as these are devastating at close range, with people eventually dying of complications even in the best hands.

His missing in action and weak evidence for his continued public presence, pics to far to confirm identity, eyes covered up, and non dated appearances and absence at US sec state visit are obvious attempts at dispelling truth.

I say let the 40 day countdown begin soon.  ;)

Yup that confirms his death, the leader of the skripal fake poisoning debacle is having phone calls with a dead guy.

I couldn't written a better Bollywood movie plot.