sweetmeat

imam sadiq`s(AS) saying about king abdullah

Rate this topic

I have also heard this hadeeth. Rasulallah (saw) speaks about the last king of Arabia and his name will be Abdullah. Right before the rise of Al Qaim (as), he will die and there will be major disputes and civil war in Saudi Arabia, between the ruling families.

I spoke with a Saudi friend and he confirmed for me that there are big problems with vying for control of the throne between the families in Saudi. I forgot the exact reason, something to do with the children or something. And if you notice, the atmosphere in Saudi Arabia is ripe for civil war and internal problems...the Shias there are oppressed like no other, and it is just that time for revolt inshallah there...

Not to mention "King" Abdullah is very old now and has many health problems......

what makes Abdullahs' succession trickeir is that waliul ehad Prince Sultan is hugely unpopular due to his somewhat harsh personality and not-so-soft nature. Prince Sultan is also very old and is suffering from cancer. That made people point to Nayef as the next king but he literally seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth and nobody seems to know where he is at the moment.

Edited by abbas110

I have also heard this hadeeth. Rasulallah (saw) speaks about the last king of Arabia and his name will be Abdullah. Right before the rise of Al Qaim (as), he will die and there will be major disputes and civil war in Saudi Arabia, between the ruling families.

I spoke with a Saudi friend and he confirmed for me that there are big problems with vying for control of the throne between the families in Saudi. I forgot the exact reason, something to do with the children or something. And if you notice, the atmosphere in Saudi Arabia is ripe for civil war and internal problems...the Shias there are oppressed like no other, and it is just that time for revolt inshallah there...

Not to mention "King" Abdullah is very old now and has many health problems......

(bismillah)

Same narration you're referring to also states that before that happens the Sufiyani will rise from Shaam.

(salam)

(salam)

I found a narration in Bihar al Anwar 52/210, loosely translated:

There will be a political vacuum/power struggle in Hijaz after King Abdullah's death:

In a conversation with Abu Basir (ra) , Imam Sadiq (as) says "When you see the death of Abdullah, guarantee them the relief/zahoor, After his death, they will fail to decide on one successor, Thus the King of Years will become the King of months and days "

If I am not mistaken, it is also stated that he will die/or we would know of his death on the day of Arafah.

Another related hdaith says "A fool from the Bani Abbas will be murdered secretly. The cause of his death shall be that he would have married an eunuch whol will slay him when het gets an opportunity. The murder will remain unreported for forty days before it will be discovered, so the police will go out in search of this eunuch but they will not return before the downfall of their rule"

Imam Raza (as) indicates he has fifteen sons?

æÚä ÃÈí ÈÕíÑ ÞÇá: ( ÞáÊ áÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã : ßÇä ÃÈæ ÌÚÝÑ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã íÞæá: áÞÇÆã Âá ãÍãÏ ÛíÈÊÇä ÅÍÏÇåãÇ ÃØæá ãä ÇáÃÎÑì . ÝÞÇá: äÚã ¡ æáÇ íßæä Ðáß ÍÊì íÎÊáÝ ÓíÝ Èäí ÝáÇä æÊÖíÞ ÇáÍáÞÉ ¡ æíÙåÑ ÇáÓÝíÇäí ¡ æíÔÊÏ ÇáÈáÇÁ æíÔãá ÇáäÇÓ ãæÊ æÞÊá íáÌÄæä Ýíå Åáì ÍÑã Çááå æÍÑã ÑÓæáå) . (ÇáÈÍÇÑ:52 /157) ¡ æåÐå ÇáÑæÇíÉ ÊÔíÑ Åáì Ãä ÃÕá ÇáÕÑÇÚ íßæä Èíä ÇáÞÈíáÉ ÇáÍÇßãÉ äÝÓåÇ .

It's estimated that the king has married about 30 women over his lifetime, though some say he keeps four or so wives at a time. It's also estimated that he has about 15 sons and 20 daughters. Abdullah breeds Arabian horses, and as an avid reader has established two libraries

http://worldnews.about.com/od/saudiarabia/p/kingabdullahsa.htm

Death of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia (we wish him long life) in 2015: The Shia believe that King Abdullah will be the last king of the House of Saud before the appearance of the Mahdi. Jaber Bolushi cites a Hadith attributed to Prophet Mohammad Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã (the Shia claim this Hadith used to be reported in Musnad Ahmad, but was later removed) in which the Prophet mentions that the last man who will govern Al-Hijaz (the region that includes Mecca & Medina) before the Mahdi will be called Abdullah and he will be the successor of his brother who is named by the name of an animal. The previous king of Saudi Arabia was King Fahd (Fahd means leopard). It is worth noting that King Abdullah is currently 84 years old. After he dies, a dispute will occur among the royal family as to who should succeed him. There will be a strife and blood shed. Then, people will search for the Mahdi and offer him allegiance between Rukun and Maqam in the Haram Masjid in Mecca.

Salam Darul_Islam, yes I know about that, forgot to mention it :blush:

(salam)

In a conversation with Abu Basir (ra) , Imam Sadiq (as) says "When you see the death of Abdullah, guarantee them the relief/zahoor, After his death, they will fail to decide on one successor, Thus the King of Years will become the King of months and days "

Hmm, interesting. As we know, Al Sufyani (LA) will only rule for 9 months or less as the Imams stated...

(salam)

For that particular hadith, another interpretation is from another hadith where he means the King of Years becomes King of months and Days to mean the Abbassid rule of before, will emerge again as if it has never disappeared (Salafi/Wahabi Islam) and then it will stay for a short time after this dispute, so after Abdullah, the power struggle will see these Abbassids killing of each other.

And Allah knows best.

Hi everyone. I told my dad that bihar ul anwar states that king abdullah will be the last king of Hejaz before the advent of Imam Mahdi,but he says that it is possible that the Bihar ul anwar was changed after the Iranian revolution. If there is any way this might have happened, please let me know.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Hi everyone. I told my dad that bihar ul anwar states that king abdullah will be the last king of Hejaz before the advent of Imam Mahdi,but he says that it is possible that the Bihar ul anwar was changed after the Iranian revolution. If there is any way this might have happened, please let me know.

Ayatullah al-Khumayni removed some volumes of Bihar al-Anwar, but i doubt they played with the actual hadiths.

And there's mannnnny other interesting signs that have either come true, or are coming true.

And some hadiths comment on special eclipses in Ramadhan and Muharram and you can actually calculate these and find out their exact day and this isn't too away from happening tbh.

But i don't want to give the exact date because there's several ahadith that warn us against setting a time table.

And Allah(swt) knows best.

w/s

(bismillah)

(salam)

King Abdullah

By Bridget Johnson

Who is he?:

The king of Saudi Arabia, formally known as the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. (These are Mecca and Medina.) Abdullah is also prime minister and commander of the National Guard. He succeeded King Fahd upon his death in 2005, but had already been running most of the country's affairs since Fahd suffered a stroke in 1995.

Birthdate:

1924 in Riyadh, son of King Abdulaziz Al Saud. Has 36 brothers. Spent time living in the desert with Bedouins. Follows Salafi (Sunni fundamentalist) Islam.

Personal life:

It's estimated that the king has married about 30 women over his lifetime, though some say he keeps four or so wives at a time. It's also estimated that he has about 15 sons and 20 daughters. Abdullah breeds Arabian horses, and as an avid reader has established two libraries.

abdullah.jpg

Politics:

King Abdullah has allowed miniscule freedoms in the traditionally repressive kingdom, such as supporting construction of the first Catholic Church in Saudi Arabia (for foreign workers) He's comfortable on the diplomatic/networking scene, enjoying a good relationship with U.S. leaders and becoming the first Saudi king to visit the Vatican.

On Terrorism:

Islamic radicals have never approved of the kingdom's close ties with the United States, but King Fahd's decision to let the U.S. use Saudi bases in the 1991 Gulf War particularly inflamed the Muslim world -- and Saudi native Osama bin Laden. Since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the U.S., where 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi, Saudi Arabia has waged a high-profile campaign against terrorists in their country.

Future:

King Abdullah believes that Saudi Arabia should take greater strides in modern technological advancements, and has planned King Abdullah University of Science and Technology to open in 2009 with a $10 billion (U.S.) endowment. After Abdullah became king, women were allowed to run (and won) for the first time in an election (Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry), and he has expressed the desire for men and women to study side-by-side at his university. Reportedly, women will even be able to drive on campus. He has also called for global interfaith dialogue among monotheistic religions.

Quote:

"The first step on the path of salvation is the restoration of confidence in ourselves and in each other. Once confidence is restored, it will be accompanied by credibility. And if credibility is restored, then the winds of hope will blow. And when that happens, we will never allow any forces from outside the region to design the future of the region. Then no banner other than that of Arabism will hover over Arab land." -- King Abdullah addressing the 19th Arab League summit in March 2007

Source: http://worldnews.about.com/od/saudiarabia/p/kingabdullahsa.htm

(bismillah)

(salam)

On 11/7/2010 at 11:20 PM, Muntazer said:

Thank you!

Also, my email is [Personal information was removed. See the Mod Note below.]

Can you tell me the date of the double eclipse?

Brother, it's never a good idea to put your email address publically on a public forum; some spammers try to abuse it 

And no, i won't tell anyone the date; i have kept it for myself.

But if you want to do this, i advise you to look up the ahadith that talk about the special eclipses (Shaykh al-Mufid mentions them).

Then look up the upcoming dates for Ramadhan and Muharram for the next several years (keep going until you can get a match)

Then look up the upcoming dates of the eclipses mentioned in the ahadith on the NASA website

And you should be able to get insha'Allah

However, i warn you to not rely on this too much; several ahadith warn us about setting a timetable; even the Imam (as) doesn't know when Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى will call upon him; this knowledge is with Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. This may just be a possible time

[Mod Note: Your email address was removed. Please do not post personal information that can be used to identify you or someone else. Whatever you post on the Internet will be read by scammers and spammers.]

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brother, it's never a good idea to put your email address publically on a public forum; some spammers try to abuse it :(

And no, i won't tell anyone the date; i have kept it for myself.

But if you want to do this, i advise you to look up the ahadith that talk about the special eclipses (Shaykh al-Mufid mentions them).

Then look up the upcoming dates for Ramadhan and Muharram for the next several years (keep going until you can get a match)

Then look up the upcoming dates of the eclipses mentioned in the ahadith on the NASA website

And you should be able to get insha'Allah

However, i warn you to not rely on this too much; several ahadith warn us about setting a timetable; even the Imam (as) doesn't know when Allah(swt) will call upon him; this knowledge is with Allah(swt). This may just be a possible time

w/s

(salam)

There is a hadith by Imam Jafar al Sadiq (as) as he asked about two eclipses, he replies that it would be something out of the ordinary and no one would expect it (from their calculations). Thus, it will not happen as per scientific calculation.

And Allah knows best.

King Abdullah Suffers from Herniated Disk

Saudi King Abdullah is suffering from a herniated disc, the royal court announced on Friday, four days after he failed to preside over the weekly cabinet meeting.

"The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques ... is suffering from back problems which doctors diagnosed as a herniated disc," said a brief statement carried by the official SPA news agency.

"Doctors have advised him to rest as part of his therapy," it said, adding that the announcement followed the monarch's "principle of transparency."

The 86-year-old king has curtailed his activities since June with no clear explanation, although diplomats have said they understood he was fatigued.

On Monday his half brother, second Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz, chaired the cabinet meeting with no explanation why the king was absent.

The slipping or rupturing of one of the discs in the spine, a herniated disc, is not life-threatening and is usually treated by rest, physical therapy and anti-inflammatory drugs.

Nevertheless, the report of the king's ailment underscored the growing attention by analysts and foreign governments to eventual political changes looming for Saudi Arabia, the leading supplier of petroleum to the globe and a key political player in the Middle East.

The royals who have dominated the government for 30 years or more are all aged and have taken treatment for various health problems, usually never defined, during the past year.

The first deputy prime minister, Crown Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz, his age estimated at 84 or 85, has been in Morocco since the end of August "on holiday," according to official statements.

Sultan, also defense minister since 1962, was treated for cancer in the United States in 2008-2009 and spent more than a year in the US and Morocco convalescing.

Prince Nayef, 76, Sultan's full brother and considered second in line for the throne, has also undergone unspecified treatment in the past year. Nayef has been interior minister for 35 years.

Prince Saud al-Faisal, 70, the foreign minister for 35 years, has serious back problems and was absent for treatment in the United States during the past year, according to diplomats.

Other key royals, including veteran Riyadh governor Prince Salman bin Abdul Aziz and national security council head Prince Bandar bin Sultan -- the former ambassador in Washington -- have also spent long stretches abroad for unspecified treatment in the past two years.(AFP)

Beirut, 13 Nov 10, 08:47

http://www.naharnet.com/domino/tn/NewsDesk.nsf/getstory?openform&72FF329960A0218AC22577DA0024859C

(bismillah)

(salam)

Today I heard that the people in Hajj were wondering what happened to the King, why he wasn't in Hajj, and it was announced that Saudi Prince Nayef was selected for doing activities in the absence of the King.

0.82.jpg

http://www.naharnet.com/domino/tn/NewsDesk.nsf/getstory?openform&AA39C9AE6ABBF828C225758600672C38

Edited by Hameedeh

(bismillah)

(salam)

(salam)

There is a hadith by Imam Jafar al Sadiq (as) as he asked about two eclipses, he replies that it would be something out of the ordinary and no one would expect it (from their calculations). Thus, it will not happen as per scientific calculation.

And Allah knows best.

This is one of the hadiths in question:

al-Fadhl bin Shadhan--Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Abi Nasr--Tha'laba al-Azdi, who said:

Abu Ja'far(as) said: "Two signs will come before the one who will rise (al-Qaim)(as): There will be an eclipse of the sun in the middle of the month of Ramadhan and an eclipse of the moon at the end of it."

"Son of the Messenger of God," I said, "usually the eclipse of the sun occurs at the end of the month and the eclipse of the moon occurs in the middle of it?"

"I know what I said." said Abu Ja'far(as), "They are signs which have not occurred since Adam came down."

And this is mentioned in Shaykh al-Mufid's "Kitab al-Irshad"

Now, the chain of this hadith isn't exactly flawless (and Allah(swt) Knows Best) but the phenomenon the hadiths mention will actually occur a few times over the next X years (i don't want to give a specific number out here) and when you add other hadiths to it, you can narrow the year down to a single year.

However, we have to remember that Allah(swt) is the only One with this knowledge.

وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّـهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ

And they say, when is this Promise, if you are truthful?

Say: "The knowledge is only with God and I am only a clear warner (67:25-26)

i simply found the dates in accordance with mannnny other ahadith predicing the end of times to be interesting.

Funnily enough, even knowledgeable Sunnis are sure of this happening. Because they also have the hadith that every 100 years, a person from the line of the Prophet (pbuh) comes and rectifies the religion. And it's been ~90 years since the Khilafah fell, so they're waiting for someone from the line of the Prophet (pbuh) to come soon and fix the deen (they don't consider al-Khumayni(ra) to be that one for this 100 years).

Even that Khariji 'Awlaqi mentioned this

Ya Allah(swt), Your Ummah is calling out for help, please provide us a Leader from Your awliya amen

w/s

Edited by lotfilms

Saudi king hurts back, hands hajj duties to deputy

– Sat Nov 13, 10:15 am ET

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – The Saudi king on Saturday transferred his traditional supervisory duties of the annual Muslim pilgrimage to his deputy prime minister after rupturing a disc in his back.

King Abdullah normally heads the committee charged with ensuring the smooth operation of the hajj, the largest annual gathering in the world. But a statement released by the Royal Court said the 86-year-old monarch herniated a disc in his back and Prince Nayef bin Abdulaziz will take over the supervisory role.

The statement did not say how the king's injury occurred.

More than 2 million people attend the hajj every year. Many Muslims from around the world wait a lifetime for a chance to make the spiritual journey in the footsteps of the Prophet Muhammad and Abraham, whom Muslims view as a forefather of Islam. For believers, it is an opportunity to cleanse one's sins before God.

It is also a logistical nightmare. Over four days, the population of a small city moves by car, bus and foot between Mecca and several holy sites in the desert nearby, each day performing a different rite all at the same time.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101113/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_saudi_hajj_1

Now, the chain of this hadith isn't exactly flawless (and Allah(swt) Knows Best) but the phenomenon the hadiths mention will actually occur a few times over the next X years (i don't want to give a specific number out here) and when you add other hadiths to it, you can narrow the year down to a single year.

(salam)

It is impossible to have a solar eclipse in the middle of the month or a lunar eclipse at the end of the month together, thus you can't calculate when it may happen. Hence it being a miracle. Also, I believe that the call from the sky will take place in the same month, same year.

As for the King's ill health, I wish not to will anyone bad health and I wish that he lives a good life in imaan, remember we must never will something bad to happen on anyone. So is health condition is irrelevant, that and the fact that hadiths hint that a particular Abdullah is likely to be assassinated....

(salam)

It is impossible to have a solar eclipse in the middle of the month or a lunar eclipse at the end of the month together, thus you can't calculate when it may happen. Hence it being a miracle. Also, I believe that the call from the sky will take place in the same month, same year.

As for the King's ill health, I wish not to will anyone bad health and I wish that he lives a good life in imaan, remember we must never will something bad to happen on anyone. So is health condition is irrelevant, that and the fact that hadiths hint that a particular Abdullah is likely to be assassinated....

I don't know if any of you heard the latest speech by Sayyid Hassan(ha) regarding the issue of the tribunal in Lebanon. He said that Bashir Assad (President of Syria) and King Abdullah were working with the different Sunni factions in Lebanon (March 14 and others) to try to create a good process for Lebanon to stay stable despite whatever the International tribunal outcome is. He said that this effort (on the part of Assad and Abdullah) was a sincere effort and he endorses and agrees with this. So if there is a strong agreement between Saudi/ King Adbullah, March 14, other Sunni factions, and Hezb, this would be very bad/ nightmare scenario for US/Israel and they may try to assasinate Abdullah to sabotage this effort. So the assasination scenario may be more likely at the current time.

Power struggle clouds Saudi Kingdom

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:54PM

The Illness of 86-year-old King Abdullah has fueled speculations over the potential successor to the Saudi Arabia's monarch.

The royal court announced that King Abdullah is suffering from a herniated disc.

"Doctors have advised him to rest as part of his therapy," a brief statement carried by the official SPA news agency said on Friday. The ailing king has curtailed his activities since June. The illness also forced the monarch to miss his cabinet meeting last week.

Many analysts are speculating a major power struggle for the crown as all potential candidates are people of age.

The king's 76-year-old half-brother and also second deputy minister Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz, who chaired last week's cabinet gathering, underwent unspecified medical treatment last year. Nayef has been interior minister for 35 years. The prince's full brother, 85-year-old Crown Prince Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz, the first man in line for the succession, also battled cancer in a US hospital last year. In an interview with Press TV on Tuesday, Director of IGA in Washington Ali al-Ahmed confirmed the situation, saying that the son of interior minister Mohammed bin Nayef is one possible candidate for the role.

"The sons of King Abdullah are playing increasing roles into the power struggle," he noted.

http://presstv.com/detail/151295.html

Power struggle clouds Saudi Kingdom

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:54PM

The Illness of 86-year-old King Abdullah has fueled speculations over the potential successor to the Saudi Arabia's monarch.

The royal court announced that King Abdullah is suffering from a herniated disc.

"Doctors have advised him to rest as part of his therapy," a brief statement carried by the official SPA news agency said on Friday. The ailing king has curtailed his activities since June. The illness also forced the monarch to miss his cabinet meeting last week.

Many analysts are speculating a major power struggle for the crown as all potential candidates are people of age.

The king's 76-year-old half-brother and also second deputy minister Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz, who chaired last week's cabinet gathering, underwent unspecified medical treatment last year. Nayef has been interior minister for 35 years. The prince's full brother, 85-year-old Crown Prince Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz, the first man in line for the succession, also battled cancer in a US hospital last year. In an interview with Press TV on Tuesday, Director of IGA in Washington Ali al-Ahmed confirmed the situation, saying that the son of interior minister Mohammed bin Nayef is one possible candidate for the role.

"The sons of King Abdullah are playing increasing roles into the power struggle," he noted.

http://presstv.com/detail/151295.html

The choice of words of the title of the article and the last line.... wow.