Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali Ahmad

Can we stop with the slander?

Rate this topic

It seems that sectarianists are throwing around the word wahabi to not only sunnis but now also to any shias they disagree with, to the point that they are now calling Sayeed Moqtadr Al Sadr a wahabi.

Just to clarify, The Mujahideen in Iraq are not wahabis, the Mujahideen are simple muslim people are who fighting the invasion of their lands. Wahabbis are against the Jihad, they beleive it causes "Fitnah". If you dont beleive me go and ask their scholars. In Saudi Arabia the first thing they do to suspected Mujahideen is torture them to death.

So if you want to criticise the way the Mujahideen are destroying the US military then do it with facts, dont throw around nicknames and insults, it only shows your not interested in any serious discussion.

iraqi_resistance_fighter_ph.jpgxinsrc_f0741e689743482baac2c4a1a8d54a34.jpg

437abrams2a.jpg437abramsApr1.jpg

5974.jpg5916.jpg

burn%20abrams.jpgburn%20soldier.jpg

Guest ya ameer
It seems that sectarianists are throwing around the word wahabi to not only sunnis but now also to any shias they disagree with, to the point that they are now calling Sayeed Moqtadr Al Sadr a wahabi.

Just to clarify, The Mujahideen in Iraq are not wahabis, the Mujahideen are simple muslim people are who fighting the invasion of their lands. Wahabbis are against the Jihad, they beleive it causes "Fitnah". If you dont beleive me go and ask their scholars. In Saudi Arabia the first thing they do to suspected Mujahideen is torture them to death.

So if you want to criticise the way the Mujahideen are destroying the US military then do it with facts, dont throw around nicknames and insults, it only shows your not interested in any serious discussion

no no no no..u are an idiot!

it is the ba'athists....who are ur so called mujahideen....only ba'athists have enuff evil in them to blow up children playing in the streets.

as for the wahabis..well...i would like to call them the 'jamaa3it el takfeer' who think everyone other than themselves is an infidel...and they r allied with the ba'athists criminals.

as for sadr....welli dunno, i only sed he supported ba'athists. only because he is a young joke..and an idiot.

no no no no..u are an idiot!

it is the ba'athists....who are ur so called mujahideen....only ba'athists have enuff evil in them to blow up children playing in the streets.

as for the wahabis..well...i would like to call them the 'jamaa3it el takfeer' who think everyone other than themselves is an infidel...and they r allied with the ba'athists criminals.

as for sadr....welli dunno, i only sed he supported ba'athists. only because he is a young joke..and an idiot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your post is so laughable its amazing.

Ba'athi are going to sacrifice there lives ? give me a break, the first ones to sign up to the new iraq were the ba'thi as they only live for money and power.

(salam)

george bush is the biggest war criminal there is... if you support him you support the saudi wahhabis.

thats impossible how can one support the 'MUJAHIDEEN'(as much as it kills me to say that) and bush at the same time?? bush is'nt all that good infact his a donkey but that doesnt make AGAIN 'the 'MUJAHIDEEN' any better, stupid idiots going out killing 100's of muslims everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :angry: why dont they just back offfffffffffffffffffff we dont want their HELP!!! :angry:

JUST HOPE MY EXTENDED FAMILY IS DOING ALRITE WITH THOSE KILLERS ON THE LOOSE :cry: :cry: :cry:

w/salam

So if you want to criticise the way the Mujahideen are destroying the US military then do it with facts, dont throw around nicknames and insults, it only shows your not interested in any serious discussion.

%7Boption%7D

Its quite easy to understand that no-one wants soldiers in your country and for that they derserve some respect.

But to date they have said nothing about what their goal or aim is besides killing people like yesterday in Faluja 15 people pulled out of cars shot at close range.

Do you think their sons or daugthers will understand that and do you think they will never seek revenge.

(bismillah)

Serious discussion? This coming from the person who calls the Badr Brigade the "Sistani-Saddam brigade".

If you are interested in serious discussion, why is it that your name appears in so many discussion topics, and why so many one-sentence replies? Wouldn't it be better to concentrate on a few topics, in order for the discussion to be useful?

Remember the topic entitled "Letter from the Iraqi Patrotic Alliance - describing the resistance to the world"? I showed you that some of the same groups that are attacking the Americans are committing terrible crimes in Iraq. If you are interested in serious discussion, how come you didn't pursue that?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Ali Ahmad this is amessage to u to be noted... the usage of the word ''mojahedeen'' on those monafiqeeen al qatharaa- the dirty hypcrites, is a word not to be used to describe them, those dirty animals aren't worth soil which our dear iraqi brothers and sisters walk upon, may they burn in the deepest area of hell fire along with there supporters... curse of the all mighty Allah(SWT) be upon those devlish creations who kill iraqies who are tryin to rebuild their country, to build a democratic, free, just and peaceful iraq.

الف لعنة على قتلة العراق الحبيب

Edited by Balad-alRafidayn

Guest ya ameer
Your post is so laughable its amazing.

Ba'athi are going to sacrifice there lives ?  give me a break, the first ones to sign up to the new iraq were the ba'thi as they only live for money and power.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dont understand ur point??

where did i say bathists r gonna sacrifice their lives? :o :o :o :o

r u ok?

Dont blame Lester, the peak of his argument is to use an insult. He knows no better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this coming to the guy who refuses to actually defend his beliefs and statements when other people questions them.

As well as the guy who uses sources from some of the most pathetic websites I've ever seen.

(bismillah)

(salam)

There is a profanity written on the side of the tank in the third picture.

Thats not apropriate for an Islamic site, Ali Ahmad could you please remove that picture.

Other than that Ali Ahmad is actualy correct in saying that people doing the fighting are no Wahhabis.

Those who are killing children and inocent people either on purpose or because they have a disregard for human life are baathi's and other assorted criminals and deserve to be punished.

How ever there are people in Iraq fighting a legitmate form of resistance in (such as sayed sadir) and they are not wahhabi.

All the wahhabi ulamah like Ali Ahmad said do condem this jihad.

(They like to condem every one).

Lets all try to be fair when making posts.

it is the ba'athists

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u r a joke. the ba'athists surrendered to the US Military. They now make up most of the current US controlled "Iraqi" army. The Jihad in Iraq is Islamist and goes completly against the secular ideology of baathism. In Ramadi where the Mujahideen hold control, hijab has become mandatory. Does that sound like the rulings of a baathist?. Baathists hates Islam, they used to inprison Islamic scholars.

Guest ya ameer
u r a joke. the ba'athists surrendered to the US Military. They now make up most of the current US controlled "Iraqi" army. The Jihad in Iraq is Islamist and goes completly against the secular ideology of baathism. In Ramadi where the Mujahideen hold control, hijab has become mandatory. Does that sound like the rulings of a baathist?. Baathists hates Islam, they used to inprison Islamic scholars.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think ur brain needs upgrading...or..it just needs a complete new reboot.

u know as well as everyone here...that ur beloved masters the ba'athists have teamed up with their boyfrends the wahabis.

"the usage of the word ''mojahedeen'' on those monafiqeeen al qatharaa- the dirty hypcrites, is a word not to be used to describe them, those dirty animals aren't worth soil"

This is pure shrik.