Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Kizilbash

What Cologne do you use?

Rate this topic

there is another picture floating around in one thread started by jund, could u pls report that as well ?

ty ^_^

dont have time to search for the exact thread and post... but the topic is something about a man getting jailed for sniffing armpits :!!!: -_-

^ if theres something bad ur supposed to report it urself there and then, not ask other ppl to find it, see it then report it... seriously! :no:

^ if theres something bad ur supposed to report it urself there and then, not ask other ppl to find it, see it then report it... seriously! :no:

i dont see a report button...

Cologne is only for Pakis who smell like chatni.

Lol Akbar... are you sure you're only saying that because you don't have as pronounced BO yet as some of the other bros on here. :P

One day, you'll love cologne :D

Edited by Fasiha Jafri

I used to use Acqua Di Geo on a daily basis (and sometimes Hugo Dark Blue on distinct occasions) but it seems that everyone uses this fragrance. I'm going to do you all a favor. If you want an amazing fragrance to substitute for Acqua Di Geo (or whatever similar scent you may wear now), go for L'eau D'issey (Issey Miyake) (my #1 choice). You will thank me for this. Its a tad bit pricier but worth it. If the ladies wanna get their husbands a nice gift, this would be a good idea ... you won't regret it. Another fragrance that guys rarely wear these days (but is really good as well) is CK Escape for Men (#2 choice). And if you want something a little more spicy for different occasions, Burberry Brit is my #3 choice. You don't need 100 different fragrances in order to smell good. I've got all my bases covered with these three.

(bismillah) (salam) Mashallah its been so long :huh: Anyway its been a while since my last post and my colognes have changed since then ^_^

dolcetheone.jpg

D&G The One

L1150394.jpg

Cuba Gold

ADIDAS_ORIGINALS_M.JPG

Adidas Originals

And Finally A Must Have! I dont leave the house without it :wub:

dalal8ml.jpg

Dalal By Al Rehab (ra) :wub:

Edited by SayedMohammed

(salam)

like that :D Anyhow, the point of this story is, can a brather guide me to buy a really nice Itr....something which is slightly sweet and it delights the atmosphere around you .... :)

Fi-Amanillah

this website looks like you could find yourself some good attars. i have not yet purchased any from there, but i am intrigued by a number of products they are selling.

as far as what i wear, the new axe chocolate smells pretty good. it smells reminiscent of a "golden sandlewood oil" that i bought for cheap once in an indian novelty store. it smelled great, but its cheapness suggests it wasnt' acutally sandlewood oil.

i have not been to jannat, but if and when i get there if it smells like genuine "mysore" sandlewood oil, that's a-ok with me. here in the dunya it is expensive and getting even more expensive as the trees are endangered and the indian government is regulating it heavily. it smells good anywhere, on the body, as a car freshner, diffused into the home. you will notice that depending on its temperature its smell has different hues. especially when you use this in the car you notice this (place some on a tissue or whatever and place on heater vent). it smells good as a cologne too, and increases its liveliness as you heat up. it is musky with a woodsy overtone, almost like wet cedar trees but slightly sweeter. nothing at all like patchouli. it might be like $50 a dram now or more (in the USA), and that is a small quantity. if you can buy it in quantity, it betters itself with age.

Edited by Photi

this website looks like you could find yourself some good attars. i have not yet purchased any from there, but i am intrigued by a number of products they are selling.

as far as what i wear, the new axe chocolate smells pretty good. it smells reminiscent of a "golden sandlewood oil" that i bought for cheap once in an indian novelty store. it smelled great, but its cheapness suggests it wasnt' acutally sandlewood oil.

i have not been to jannat, but if and when i get there if it smells like genuine "mysore" sandlewood oil, that's a-ok with me. here in the dunya it is expensive and getting even more expensive as the trees are endangered and the indian government is regulating it heavily. it smells good anywhere, on the body, as a car freshner, diffused into the home. you will notice that depending on its temperature its smell has different hues. especially when you use this in the car you notice this (place some on a tissue or whatever and place on heater vent). it smells good as a cologne too, and increases its liveliness as you heat up. it is musky with a woodsy overtone, almost like wet cedar trees but slightly sweeter. nothing at all like patchouli. it might be like $50 a dram now or more (in the USA), and that is a small quantity. if you can buy it in quantity, it betters itself with age.

Salam,

If anyone is looking for good attar, here is a person I deal with regularly.

http://stores.ebay.com/Al-Munawwara-Perfum...sQ3amesstQQtZkm

Best smelling attars I've come into contact so far.

Salam, wu Salawat

Seriously...judging by all you dudes choices, none of you smell as good as me ................and the difference is for example

(FOR EXAMPLE .....but slight truth in it)

Let's pick on errr.........................LEARNED! hey there

say Learned goes to the shop and buys issey miyake ....and brother so solid shia goes to the SAME shop an buys THE SAME cologne...

who will it smell better on??

Well any punk can go and buy expensive perfume, but you have to have natural good smelling body odours ya get me.......now brother so solid shia has naturally good smelling odours (CUZ IM SYED YA GET ME!!) and when that issey miyaki mingles with my natural juices...all hell breaks loose for the hijjabis

but (example) Brother Learned stinks...even after he has a shower, the dude just reeks...i mean the issey miyake probably wont do him any justice

So don't think by just purchasing expensive perfume (NOT THAT ANY OF YOUR CHOICES WERE EXPENSIVE CUZ NONE OF YOU SEEM TO HAVE ANY TASTE ANYWAYS....AND ISSEY MIYAKE IS PROPER OUTDATED!!! I JUST USED THAT AS AN EXAMPLE) you will smell good!!!! YOU HAVE TO HAVE A GOOD SMELLING SOUL TOO BABY!!!

Issey Miyake is way way outdated and i never wanna smell it again. Your boy Puffy combs is a knock off cheap act, Both of his colognes are Creed knockoffs for the poor people.....infact your next cologne needs to be JOOP. You will thank me for smelling like a proper rude rasta man.

My next cologne purchase is

Tom Ford OR Terre D' Hermes OR i am gonna hold back until i can purchase one of Creed's fragrances.

Muhammed

Is there a difference between Oudh and Attar? I want something classy so any suggestions for me?

Muhammed

Is there a difference between Oudh and Attar? I want something classy so any suggestions for me?

Salam, I believe attar is the extract from various sources as oudh is extracted from trees. I have purchased many oudh's and attar's it all depends on what scent you like. Oudh is very strong, I would suggest amber 960 or misk al ghazal. I suggest not purchasing any oudh until you test some out somewhere, as you might purchase some or one and not like it. If anymore advice, I will try further.

Salam