Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Eye Raki

Draft of the new constitution

Rate this topic

Good point bro, i really get annoying at shia who think nothing can be done until the Imam AS returns, as if islam is on pause or something. Its just a handy excuse for those who just dont want to follow islam i guess.

Too true. Some people have the logic that "we can't have a truely Islamic government until Imam Mehdi (as) comes, so lets live in absolute ignorance and hypocrisy until then". Its quite clear who the sell-outs of Islam are on this board.

salaamu alaikum,

Why is it that if you refuse American occupation, you are a bakrified Shia? When have i ever said that Saddam was better than America? Saddam was America's dog. Everyone knows this. Were it not for America's help in 1991, the Shia intifada al mubaraka would have succeeded in overthrowing Saddam.

Why cant we as Shia be anti America and anti Saddam? History has shown the Iraqi's that America funded Saddam to massacre millions of Shia and Kurds. History has shown that America supported Saddam against Iran. History has shown that America intervened in 1991 to quash the Shia rebellion, killing hundreds of thousands of Shia in the process.

I'll reiterate my point using some of Ya Aba's post earlier, which was ignored not surprisingly..

1. I'll repeat the quote from Imam Husain , "In kaana deena mu7ammadan lam yastaqim, illa bi qatli, ya suyoofu khutheeni". Does the white house/knesset want islam? Do they want females to wear hijab? Do they want Britney Spears on the radio waves? Do they want to spread westernization and western-style "democracy" to the M.E.? Do they want to control and regulate oil prices? Do they want military presence in the M.E.? Do they want to support, defend, empower and expand Israeli occupation and domination????

2. Again, you keep distinguishing between Saddam/U.S. Why do you people constantly do this, and you persistently do it. Did you ever ask where Saddam's chemical weapons came from that he used to make the mass graves? Did you ever ask why Bush Snr backed out and turned his back to the iraqis in 91, when he told Iraqis to rise against Saddam, thus causing more mass graves? Did you know 18 of the 23 provinces were under anti-Saddam forces, till the U.S. assisted him?

http://colorado.indymedia.org/newswire/dis...11167/index.php <-- READDDDD and let me quote

But unlike Friedman, many of those Iraqis whose relatives were murdered and dumped in these mass graves had something other than praise for the US government. As one Iraqi from HRWK told us, "The US let Saddam's regime do what it did and therefore the massgraves are also the responsibility of the United States. For this reason we don't believe the US came [in 2003] to bring freedom to Iraqis." A quick investigation into the events of the Shiite uprising in`91 reveals why this is the case.

And make sure to read the rest of it.

They could have easily helped the shia. Do you know why they didn't? I heard it with my own ears from an ex-CIA on t.v. "America couldn't afford to have another shia-style state like iran". WHY OH WHY DON'T you put Saddam and the U.S. in the same basket? They are ONE AND THE SAME. JUST LIKE the Sufyani (who say they are muslim like saddam), are lead by the Dajjal (who's a jew). They will BOTH be fought by Imam Mahdi . Do you understand this concept or not bro/sis?? Really, if you don't, i'll be more happy to explain it further.

3. You honestly think the U.S. will allow the shia to control oil resources? You know what would happen if Iran and Iraq were able to dominate the market? Did you ever hear of the 73 oil crisis, U.S. on the verge of depression because of OPEC threats to halt oil output? In case you need a history lesson, please read the consequences it had

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis

QUOTE(Balad-alRafidayn)

2. The time where many of our maraj3 were killled- our great scholars such as sayed Mohammed baqir al sadr, sayed mohammed mohamed sadiq al sadr, ayatullah sayed abu al kassim al khoie were assassinated was better??

Yeh, like Sayyid Al-7akeem (qs)? Assassination attempts on Sayyid Sistani (ah)? Please tell me what's changed.

QUOTE(Balad-alRafidayn)

3.Ya Aba 3abdillah under the ruler who gassed our brothers in the north of iraq in the city of Halabcha it was better?

Using american ingredients and technology !!!

And did you forget about the Depleted Uranium used in the first gulf war?

http://www.iacenter.org/du-warcrime.htm

Did you forget the sanctions?

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20011203/cortright

Did you forget when Albright said the sanctions were worth the 500,000 DEAD IRAQI CHILDREN?!?!?!?!

Who fed Saddam the weapons he needed to fight Iran?????????????

http://www.iranchamber.com/history/articles/arming_iraq.php <-- READ EVERY SENTENCE CAREFULLY

You call it democracy ?!?!?!?!?!? Let's see this democracy...

Will the U.S. allow Iraqis to vote wether they want U.S. soldiers in Iraq?????

Will the U.S. allow Iraqis to vote on who controls Iraq's oil resources????

Will the U.S. allow Sharia law to govern the country?????

Will the U.S. allow a national census held using independent observers to establish the ratio of shia/sunnis/kurds???

Will the U.S. allow a force made of peace keepers from MUSLIM COUNTRIES to control and overlook peace in Iraq? I swear to God now, if the U.S. asked muslim countries to mobilize peace keepers (from countries such as Iran, Malaysia, Pakistan, Indonesia, etc), you'll have a quarter of a million peace keepers over night !!! But they will NEVER do it.

You know why the Imam's  are buried in Iraq??? You know why sitna Zainab  cursed them at her time? You know why Imam Ali  made this sermon?? http://www.al-islam.org/nahj/71.htm

I try so hard to defend Iraqis today compared to those back at the time of the Imams . It's become more and more difficult. I don't see them standing up for their rights and for justice. All i see is crying and crying for Imam Husain , but they don't DO anything about the oppression. Has there ever been ONE suicide bomber against the baath?!!?!? When Sayyid Baqir As-Sadr (qs) passed a fatwa making it halal to kill baathists, just about every man disassociated themselves from him. They abandoned him. I don't see that courage. By word, if something was to happen to Sayyid Nasrallah, just about every shia in leb would go mental. They PRAY for shahaada.

Fighting Baathism is a must. Fighting the American occupation, which has supported the oppressive baathist regime over so many decades, is also a must.

Allah yensor sha3eb el 3iraq

1000 posts bro, mabrook.

7arasWa6ani, i would love to do business with you, you are so easy fooled.

America could have removed saddam at any time, when saddam starts slowing down after killing millions of muslims, they come in and are trying to replace him. And theres you, kissing the american flag, forgetting all their crimes and welcoming in the real saddam.

Think, if not saddam, they would have brought in a different puppet to do the dirty work, they are the source of the problem.

It is only becuase of clever political thinking of our leaders that we have so far avoided there trickery.

(bismillah)

(salam)

So in your opinion, the Shi'ah should have preferred Saddam's rule over today's Iraqi National Assembly IF they had the choice between the two? Don't you think Iraqis have ulema and men (such as Martyr Mohammad Baqer Hakim, Ayatollah Sistani, Sayed Ibrahim Jaafar)i, who know enough about the teachings of Imam Ali(as) to choose the right political strategic path for the Iraqi followers of Imam Ali?

The Marji'yyah has wisely called for elections and a constitution written by an elected commitee, so that the future of Iraq would be written be written by honest hands and the country would go back to normal.

Are the Shi'ah in the National Assembly against Imam Ali [as.gif] 's teachings???? Is Bush their "shafi3" on Judgement Day -as Qaadimoon says-, because they are continuing the path of writing a new history of Iraq, refusing to submit to Baathi-wahabi terror which has killed many of its figures (among many Baqer Al-Hakim, Izzedine Salim, Akila Al Mousawi)

It is nothing like that, no one is going to say that the new Shia National Assembly is worse than Saddam.

All Ya Aba, my self and others are trying to say is that the muslims need to stop supporting the American occupation of Iraq, and that they need to start working to get the American troops out as fast as possible.

Ayatullah Seestani and Ibrahim Jaffari are working to make Iraq a better place.

How ever they are not working with the Americans.

The Americans have already shown that they are only there to hurt us many times over.

The most specific examples of that are when they told us we had no time for elections and when they wanted to make Alawy our leader.

Alhamdulillah we had Ayatullah Seestani to put a stop to that.

Muslims need to stop being naive and thinking that the Americans are there to help us or that they are not plundering our country, which is what is happening.

As soon as we secure our sharia constitution we will expell them from our lands.

America could have removed saddam at any time, when saddam starts slowing down after killing millions of muslims, they come in and are trying to replace him. And theres you, kissing the american flag, forgetting all their crimes and welcoming in the real saddam.

Think, if not saddam, they would have brought in a different puppet to do the dirty work, they are the source of the problem.

It is only becuase of clever political thinking of our leaders that we have so far avoided there trickery

Exactly, you are one hundred percent correct about that.

As for 7aras.. he seems to have taken a vacation from the site or some thing.. ever since I exposed him for slandering Ayatullah Seestani he hasnt been making any posts at all.

Edited by khorasani

1000 posts bro, mabrook.

It is only becuase of clever political thinking of our leaders that we have so far avoided there trickery.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where are do you live?????

I was PRAYING for the invasion, i couldnt even believe it, ya3ny it was just too good to be true, coalition forces in Iraq? Saddam's days numbered? His regime finished? You couldnt even WHISPER these things in Iraq before. It never really sunk in, untill his statue fell in April 2003.

Many people were killed in that invasion, many innocent people were killed aswell...but MANY MANY more would have been killed if Saddam stayed in power.

Were there any REAL alternatives to war!? Death is the ONLY language Saddam understands...you would be stupid if you ever thought he would stand down without blood being spilt

Edited by MinoR

المادة الخامسة:

تخضع القوات المسلحة العراقية للسيطرة المدنية للحكومة العراقية وتكون مهمتها الدفاع عن الدولة العراقية وعدم التدخل في الشؤون السياسية وتداول السلطة ويمنع استخدامها في قمع الشعب العراقي.

· * تحدد ميزانية القوات المسلحة بنسبة لاتتجاوز(4%)من الميزانية العامة لدولة العراق.

* يحدد سقف تسليح القوات المسلحة كماً ونوعاً بقانون.

· * لايجوز تحريك القوات المسلحة إلى خارج العراق إلا بموافقة 3/4 من أعضاء البرلمان الاتحادي ولايجوز تحريكها إلى الأقاليم إلا بموافقة 3/4 من أعضاء برلمان الاقليم المعني.

· * لايحق للدولة العراقية إنتاج او شراء أو حيازة الأسلحة الكيمياوية أو البايولوجية أو النووية.

More like a surender treaty.

In anyways it is the choice of the Iraqis, it is up to them to decide their fate, :angel:

Regards.

(salam)