Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
syedhasan

My father is arrested in crackdown In NWFP

Rate this topic

The Kohat police arrested the  leader of Sipah-i-Mohammad, Syed Shabab Hussain, an activist Syed Ali Shah.

http://www.dawn.com/2005/07/21/top2.htm

http://www.google.com.pk/search?hl=en&q=sy...le+Search&meta=

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If anybody is arrested in NWFP, they are Al-Qaeda suspects.

If they are dead, it is even better, they are Al-Qaeda.

This is called War on terror. All hail Busharraf !

Guest TheFollower

(bismillah)

Inna Lillah Wa Inna Ilahe Rajioun!!

Firstly,i extend to you my deepest sympathy and concern on this unjustice done to you and your family.

Secondly,i would like to inform the ppl here, that SIpahe Mohammad has nothing to do with so called "Terrorism" nor it has any active role in today's pakistani politics. It was in difficult times, when the target killings of Knowledgable and Important Shias were on the rise.........some rightoues and concerned ppl of the Shias, then thought that "When State Kills" and u have no one to ask for justice, that it was time to defend ourselves.........and they formed Sipahe Muhammad soley for this purpose.........it became popular but The ALL Powerful Agencies of Pakistan started to crack down on this organisation and most sadely to a certain extent it was the fault of OUR OWN GULLIBLE SOCIETY who whatsoever have no idea apart from what they here from the media and what is being fed to them!!

And so this organisation of the defenders, was brutally crushed by the then dictators of pakistan by encountering them and kidnapping in the name of arresting of most of the youth of our community..........while the real terrorists,which even govt had a hard controlling THE SIPAHE SAHABA who were behind the killings of shias roamed freely until the now and are still able to operate while there is no REAL identity left of SMP!!

I hope the people here try to do there homework b4 actually adding much pain to an already pained soul!!!

May your father be released soon by the command of IMAM AL ASR!!

Khuda hafiz n iltemas-e-dua

WOT? :blink:

I was unaware of that arrest, why was he arrested?

He is not a terrorist or something neither spread hate.  These Busharaf people are so stupid. Hope he is released soon like the previous arrest.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HI Zeeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

ta da ze sa ka vay. har yo ze k ba hazir vay ;) ;) ;) ;)

Crime need to be stopped, but it is unjustice that you arrest a man who once used to be a leader of now banned group, he has not even distant relations with that group, and sipah-e-muhammad does not exist today.

Neither he spread hatred, but still he was arrested. This is the peak of lawlessness that those who are terrorists run their organisations with impunity, and those who are peaceful citizens are arrested randomly.

:angel: Musharraf is an Angel, hes on the side of "the good Mr Bush" against "the evildooers"

Lets all forget he came to power in a military coup and that hes using "the war on terrorism" as a pretext to ellimminate every opposition against his "legimate" goverment.

Nah an angel not a dictator, an angel...

Lester and CU really love angels... and oppresion afcours...

Crime need to be stopped, but it is unjustice that you arrest a man who once used to be a leader of now banned group, he has not even distant relations with that group, and sipah-e-muhammad does not exist today.

Neither he spread hatred, but still he was arrested. This is the peak of lawlessness that those who are terrorists run their organisations with impunity, and those who are peaceful citizens are arrested randomly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SHabas dasy taqreer pakr waaaaaaaaaa :!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

:angel:  Musharraf is an Angel, hes on the side of "the good Mr Bush" against "the evildooers"

Lets all forget he came to power in a military coup and that hes using "the war on terrorism" as a pretext to ellimminate every opposition against his "legimate" goverment.

Nah an angel not a dictator, an angel...

Lester and CU really love angels... and oppresion afcours...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whatever fits their criteria is right, they say iran lacks democracy, while the turn out came to be more than US elections, they say we support democracy, but the befriend KSA, Pakistan etc. and has supported dictator saddam. Those people are real fools who still donot see their evil intensions.