Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

------------

Rate this topic

An ounce of prevention. . .

If someone knows it, we should know it too.

I don't know. Why does the US spy on France?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not a good comparison. Its not like Americans love the French. visit www.f**kfrance.com, to see what I mean.

Perhaps they want to know how much they have funded Saddam as compared to them?

(bismillah)

Israel Spying On The US

The Mother Of All Scandals

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought this was a hoax article. If you people buy into this one, i have got a large bridge in brooklyn to sell you. This is actually pretty funny, if read as if it came from Mad magazine or national lampoon. Just change "Israel" to "Martian" and it will sound like a Battlestar Galactics script re-run.

I love the line that an israeli company handles the billing and routing traffic for the US phone system. I guess the local carriers center's are just shell buildings and the billions of dollars in infrastructure are just empty boxes like on a hollywood set.

This drivel is written as if the audience is in: A)N Korea B)Syria C) Any other similar rathole without internet/general news access.

Edited by AQ Khan The One
  • Advanced Member
I thought this was a hoax article.  If you people buy into this one, i have got a large bridge in brooklyn to sell you.  This is actually pretty funny, if read as if it came from Mad magazine or national lampoon.  Just change "Israel" to "Martian" and it will sound like a Battlestar Galactics script re-run.

I love the line that an israeli company handles the billing and routing traffic for the US phone system.  I guess the local carriers center's are just shell buildings and the billions of dollars in infrastructure are just empty boxes like on a hollywood set.

This drivel is written as if the audience is in: A)N Korea B)Syria C) Any other similar rathole without internet/general news access.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

G'day khan

can you prove otherwise? :)

G'day khan

can you prove otherwise? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The sun is yellow? Do i need to prove it?

If the israelis - all 5 mill of them - can manage to handle all of the telephone routing for the continental US:

1-they are the most incredibly efficient humans of all time

2-several million people in the US have jobs that dont require them to do anything except show up and be paid

3-have managed to magically supersede Verizon, SW Bell, and several other very large fortune 500 companies

Can you hide a spy? Yes. Can you fake a multi-billion dollar industry in the US employing millions? No.

The israelis must be seen as gods in the middle east by the muslims there, truly the chosen people - as so many muslims claim they are responsible for things like world peace, world hunger, whole industries around the world, running the whole world, eating the worlds children, etc etc.

Israelis also can fly without wings and run 100 miles per hour. Didnt you know?

• Advanced Member
Israelis also can fly without wings and run 100 miles per hour. Didnt you know?

They also control the weather ... (believe it or not, but Arabs in a bakri (i.e. sunni) mosk said this to my friend).

Oh also, the stars on the american dollar are actually stars of david (jewish symbol) .... yeah a palestinian actually pointed that out to me :o

They also control the weather ... (believe it or not, but Arabs in a bakri (i.e. sunni) mosk said this to my friend).

Oh also, the stars on the american dollar are actually stars of david (jewish symbol) .... yeah a palestinian actually pointed that out to me :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well of course your friends' reports to you are correct, the Israelis are our masters.

Peace

(bismillah)

That pretty much sums up Zionism...coming from Baba Ariel himself

A lie (Zionism) that has suceeded in attracting the attenton (and belief) or the world..that is, until we defeat this lie, and expose it for the idiocy and inhumanity that it stand for...

As we say in Arabic, Allahu Akbar, ..GOD IS GREATER....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You coulndt spell zionism, much less define it. Your awful racism and unwillingess to allow others the right of self-fulfillment, while demanding your right to the same, is pathetic. But then again, the jihadist/fascists were never ones for balance or consistency.

^^Your baseless and immature post doesnt even deserve a reply. Ill leave it at that. It's ok AQ, I know, the truth is hard to deny, especially when its against you, and the lies you stand for.

FA INNA HIZBOLLAH HUMUL GHALIBOON!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok sure, when you are ready to leave your cave, let us know, and we can fll you in on the workings of the real world.

^^Your baseless and immature post doesnt even deserve a reply. Ill leave it at that. It's ok AQ, I know, the truth is hard to deny, especially when its against you, and the lies you stand for.

FA INNA HIZBOLLAH HUMUL GHALIBOON!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The truth is against no one but he that tries to use it as a weapon.

BTW I don't think you have to worry about anyone mistaking you for a Sheikh.

Sheikh Dya Bouti maybe but not Sheikh Hassan. :lol: :lol:

Have you looked into attaching an ebook to your signature.

You know that great America sage Amarillo Slim sai "If you want to be noticed set your ass on fire"

Peace

Edited by satyaban
The truth is against no one but he that tries to use it as a weapon.

BTW I don't think you have to worry about anyone mistaking you for a Sheikh.

Sheikh Dya Bouti maybe but not Sheikh Hassan. :lol:  :lol:

Have you looked into attaching an ebook to your signature.

You know that great America sage Amarillo Slim sai "If you want to be noticed set your ass on fire"

Peace

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

8)