Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

------------

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
self hating dhimmis at that.  I have more respect for a kahane-ist.  at least they stand up for themselves

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are there jews who are anti-israel? Yes.

Jews are not a monolithic group.There are always differing opinions in the jewish community and that is one of our strengths.There is an old joke which is a truism....get 2 jews together and you end up with 3 opinions.

But for those who suggest that anti-israel jews represent the majority of jews worldwide, you are mistaken.

The vast majority of jews support the right of israel to exist as an independent state,ie zionism.Those who do not are in the clear minority.

This doesn't mean that we support all of israel's decisions or actions.We argue amongst ourselves constantly about what israel should or should not do.

Most jews are supporters of labour, not Likud.( Sharon only got elected as a response to palestinian terror after Oslo).The vast majority of israelis and jews worldwide support the creation of an independent palestinian state alongside Israel.So the majority are pro-palestinian as well as pro-israel.

There seems to be a need for some of you to try to prove that most jews are against israel,as though that will bolster your claims that israel is a criminal state.There also seems to be a need for some of you to deny that today's jews are descended from the jews of 2000 years ago.A lot of the anti-israel group is obsessed with the Khazar theories,as though that would illegitimize our claims to our ancestral homeland.

It's part and parcel of this puzzling inability of those who cannot accept reality,who simply will not accept facts if they don't fit their view.In essence it is a pathological need which doesn't reflect reality.

But,If it makes you feel better,then what the heck,believe whatever you want.Everyone has the right to feel good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

self hating dhimmis at that. I have more respect for a kahane-ist. at least they stand up for themselves

You have respect for this absurd organization who are basically Jewish Nazis? Why?

(salam)

Edited by NoorFatima
Guest faithful8876_
self hating dhimmis at that.  I have more respect for a kahane-ist.  at least they stand up for themselves

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lester Lester Lester....

They are not self hating, they are VERY proud of the fact that they are Jewish, they cherish the Torah and follow it accordingly. In Jewish Law, the state of Israel is not to exist until the arrival of the Messiah, because the Jews were exiled for disobeding God.

The only thing they hate, is an illegal country that attempts to speak in their name. It's wonderful that such people who are true to their religion exist, the easier thing would have been to say "Wow great our own country" Instead, they are decent human beings. All my respect to them.

Please look at how Israel treats these Jews:

http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Demonstrat...1705Regavim.cfm

wa salam

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

jews don't need people who hate them giving them tips on their religion.

Hate? Well Jews are not hated because they are Jews. They are hated because they are crushing the Palestinians with same Nazi style boot that crushed their (the Jew’s) grandparents in Europe.

Plain and simple really; it's not like we woke up one morning and decided to 'hate them'.

(salam)

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

There's nothing special about this. Amongst sunnis, you have those who accept the Khalifat and those who don't. You had those who accepted the Umayad dynasty and others who didn't. The same thing applies for Shias, you have some who accept the Islamic republic, and some who don't (including scholars).

This being said, I wouldn't compare Zionists to Nazis. Even though I am AGAINST Zionists (so please don't assume things about me), Nazis were far worst than Zionists. At least today you have Palestinians working and becoming rich in Israel. You have Palestinians who have high positions in the Judiciary. When was the last time you saw this happening in Nazi Germany?

Furthermore, Jews have been discriminated against WAY before the creation of the modern state of Israel. Some people believe its racism, I believe jealousy is also included.

Most people would go against what I said, however I rather speak of what I believe is truth rather than hide behind lies and try to be 'part of the clan'.

• Advanced Member

noor- dhimmi. That word. That is why jews want to seperate themselves from muslims. it WOULD happen again. there are other words and phrases which explain why christians can't be israeli citizens too. But it's a muslim board so we don't get into that.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

This being said, I wouldn't compare Zionists to Nazis. Even though I am AGAINST Zionists (so please don't assume things about me), Nazis were far worst than Zionists. At least today you have Palestinians working and becoming rich in Israel. You have Palestinians who have high positions in the Judiciary. When was the last time you saw this happening in Nazi Germany?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quite a lot. Jewish persecution in Nazi Germany was a gradual process and was as much the corollary of the Zionist organisations declaring war on Germany in 1933. Obviously, this was an economic or political war rather than a military one, although threats of the involvement of Europe and America were variously made before 1939. (all of this is easily substantiated from historically contemporay newspapers)

Therefore, Nazi persecution of Jews, was at first comparable to contemporary European and American persecution of immigrant Muslim populations, it was only when significant Jewish orgnaistation and individuals including the World Zionist congress and Chaim Weizmann, declared a war that there was an extreme backlash and a situation approaching the Palestinian problem arose.

Moreover, the German Jewish population was a recent Eastern European immigrant population; their expulsion whilst no different from the current attitudes voiced by Zionists towards Muslims in the West. This ethnic cleansing is not comaprable to the Zionist ethnic cleansing and genocide of the Indigenous Palestinian population, which is morally a far greater crime than anything the nazis ever did during the Second World War (the largest war ever fought).

Furthermore, Jews have been discriminated against WAY before the creation of the modern state of Israel. Some people believe its racism, I believe jealousy is also included.

Were the Jews the only or even the most oppressed and discriminated group ethno-religious group? No of course they were not. In fact, in Britain, France and the US, although there was discrimination, they had obtained a favourved status amongst the establishment for various historical, political and religious reasons. Both France and the UK were led Zionist prime minister during the First World War. Indeed, both government were still financially in debt to the Rothschilds and their foreign policy in the Middle East was influenced and largely financed by the international Jewish banking cartel. The same banking cartel, that included Jacob Schiff, who was the principal financer for the Bolshevik revolution. Even Winston Churchill who made his famous "international criminals" speech was indirectly linked to the conspiracy he denounced, through his political dealings with his Zionist financer Ernest Cassel, who was directly linked to it.

So whilst it is truism that Jews were discriminated against in "Christendom", it is also a truism that they did rather well out the protetsant Christian establishment and often achieved a preferential status to other religious groups including Catholics.

Moreover, it is not jealsously that Iranian despise Zionism, Zionism and British colonialism resulted in a genocide of eight- ten million between 1917- 1919. http://www.netiran.com/?fn=artd(265) http://www.netiran.com/?fn=artd(3015) Nor is it jealousy that drives Palestinains to despise the Zionist reign of terror, genocide and ethnic-cleansing.

Surely someone who goes by the name Hezbullahi knows why Imam al-Sadr declared "Israel is an utter evil"?

Most people would go against what I said, however I rather speak of what I believe is truth rather than hide behind lies and try to be 'part of the clan'.

If this is true then I admire you for it, no mater how ill-informed your comments are, but I note that you do not shy away from inciting sectarian hatred. Therefore would it not be truer to say: "I rather speak of what I believe is truth rather than hide behind lies", which is probably true of most of us. After all, I don't think the majority of us are going to waste our time posting what we believe to be factually or morally untrue. do you?

ws

Edited by Babak