Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
shahed algami

abaya jeans

Rate this topic

quite funny

it's in arabic and it's quite true unfortunetly

http://www.mana.ae/geans01.htm

first it shows wat will the combination look like

-at home

-then on the street

-then when getting late

-when she is really late

then wat change cud happen to the abaya when modernised

Edited by shahed algami

(bismillah)

(salam)

it's very unfortunate that some muslim, hijabi girls, do something along the lines of this........ :angry: :mad:

la illah ila Allah...wallah hawllah wallah kuwata ila billah

wassalam

(bismillah)

(salam)

it's very unfortunate that some muslim, hijabi girls, do something along the lines of this........  :angry: :mad:

wassalam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(bismillah) (salam)

that's right sis.Sweet-angel

La Elah ela Allah :mad:

:o :o :shaytan: :shaytan:

Edited by asad allah

look due to modernisation ppl started doing strange stuff tht contradict with the religion for instans tht small clip it was talking about how ppl started doing deriving from wearing decent abaya to just a peice of cape behined there backs and tht is wat is going to happen

Salaam alaikum,

I know, but what was the message?  Remove your hijab and you become superwoman?

WaSalaam, Hajar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it says that women are slowly losing their hijab; and it is caused perhaps by... 'modernization'? Something like that.

Guest So Solid Shia

Lonely Shaheds mr lonely....he has no hijjabiiiiiiii to call his ownnnnnnnn girllllllllll.....

lonelyyyyy I'm mr lonelyyyyy I have nobodyyyyyy to call my ownnnnn girllll

SHAHED FROM THIS DAY I VOW TO INTERRUPT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR THREADS WITH LYRICS FROM SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S HOW SAD I'M GETTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :squeez:

thank u brother shahed.. and u know this is really what is happening in our comunities these days, and in few years u will see girls who call them selves Muslima wear clothes worse than the american girls, until one day wvwrything will be gone and no hejiab is on.

and the problem is when u tell them this is wrong wear better clothes, they say no the world is going to better and it is technology era so we have to be with the world. this make u sad :( ..

any way , god be with our Momina sisters. wa Allah yestor 3lehen.

(bismillah)

Salaam!

I agree with that message. But in comparison with the way they wear the abaya now i think even u would agree that the super women looks better!!!!

Seriously!!! a couple of days ago I saw a girl wearing a black abaya and hijab, which at first i thought looked very smart exept when i saw the slit on both sides of the abaya exposing her legs up to her knee :wacko:

I'm not saying i think women should wear the hijab and abaya like yr msg. Its just that things have gotten worse!!!!!!!!!! Just informing u all

Peace B)

Ameena :wub:

(bismillah)

Ooooh I gotta get myself one of those...do they sell them in pink :wub: :P

By the way for those who said she was doing proper hijaab at home, that's the dumbest thing that she would be doing hijaab at home (and besides it wasn't proper her hair at the front was showing).

I have yet to see a hijaabi who walks around with a trench coat that has an attached hood and wears that as her idea of hijab.

It all goes back to intention, she obviously put it on for the wrong reason. And by the way I don't think this video will promote the wearing of 'proper' hijaab, if anything they've made her look quiet attractive and simply made a joke out of the whole thing.

Ma'salaama

sis ansoo

Lonely Shaheds mr lonely....he has no hijjabiiiiiiii to call his ownnnnnnnn girllllllllll.....

lonelyyyyy I'm mr lonelyyyyy I have nobodyyyyyy to call my ownnnnn girllll

SHAHED FROM THIS DAY I VOW TO INTERRUPT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR THREADS WITH   LYRICS FROM SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S HOW SAD I'M GETTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :squeez:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok? :huh:

Edited by SayedMohammed