Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
some_dude

Muslims in America

Rate this topic

Guest IslamLiberatesWomen

interesting question jarvis...

for one, i was born here, as were my parents, and their parents, and so on... i suppose i could "go back to where i came from" if i could decide on which country of origin i belong to... i mean, maybe ireland would be nice... though i have never been there.

secondly, i like it here. my family is here. my friends are here. i can go to good schools and have relative freedom when it comes to practicing my religion...

and lastly, even if i did want to move, i don't have the money... and i wont any time soon. however, if you want to sponser my family of five... feel free to contribute to the plane ticket.

the whole "love it or leave it" [Edited Out] is... well, a bunch of [Edited Out]. and i don't think you can change this system "from within"... it's just way too corrupt.

blood of muslem? what muslims? the most of muslims are supporting america and U.K. and zionist ..?

you all are joint the misdeed ....

guess what , with the computer you are chatiing your hands are full of ancient people , not just muslim!

TOP 10 OF CONSPIRATOR :

SUADI ARABIA "SALAFI WAHABI" MAIN SUPPORTER

PAKISTAN "SALAFI WAHABI & SUPERSTITION SHIA"

IRAQ IS THE POPULIST...! "BACKGROUND >WHAT THAY DID TO HOUSEHOLD OF PROPHET MOHAMAMD (pbuh) "

QATAR " ...."

JORDON "AS NAME OF HASHEMI KINGDOM" AND ZIONIST MAIN HELPER

UAE "LIER SHIOKH AND WAHABIS..."

EGAYP 'LONG STORY'

KUWAIT 'BUILD BY ZIONIST U.K.'

IRAN " MARHOOM IMAM KHOMAINI (qas) DID WRONG WITH THE ISLAMIC REVOLUTION , ITS HAVE TO BE IN IRAQ BUT HAPPEND TO IRAN' iranian culture are not worth the islamic country ...

Indeed.

You side with any of them the blood of the muslims is on your hands too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i wasnt know that you have eye !

There was this boy his name was"jarvis" who had a wooden eye. So this one time he went to the school dance and was afraid to ask any of the pretty girls to dance because of his wooden eye. He suddenly spotted a girl with a hair-lip and decided since she was also ugly she wouldn't turn him down. So he approached her and asked:

"Would you like to dance?"

and the girl replied:

"Would I?!"

Insulted, the boy yelled:

"Hair-lip!!"

:lol:

you have no eye kid Hair-lip jarvis

I keeping a eye on y'all....

I work for the CIA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. I side with the consrvative independents. however, I dont vote strait party line, and REFUSING to vote means you go along with whoever the kaffir elect, and since that is BUSH, NOT going to vote REALLY means Muslim blood is on your hands.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Shut up Fonz, we have already met our idiot-quota here.

But anyhow, I think American Muslims should without a doubt partake in their nation's elections. How else can they affect the change that has to be made in that system?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Shut up Fonz, we have already met our idiot-quota here.

But anyhow, I think American Muslims should without a doubt partake in their nation's elections. How else can they affect the change that has to be made in that system?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salam

I guess you didn't see the sarcasm in that. Maybe you should have told that to the person i quoted.

Indeed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well :!!!:

Actually just by being on the internet you are making money for an internet service provider, which is most likely making money US shareholders , which pay taxes and a portion of that is used to fund the US military. :lol:

Its a global community , get use to it.

How many muslims actually think like this idiot ???? Where does he live anyway???

P.S-Canadian..........vote NDP

Minaret of FreedomIn the last election I voted for the Libertarian, Michael Badnarik. The thing about libertarianism is that ,while it might be appropiate for the U.S., in an islamic state governed by sharia it's doctrine of absolute free will of the indivisual is antithetical to the role of Allah in society. Of course this is true only of khafir liberty. True liberty comes when we submit our wills to the will of Allah. If anyone wants to learn about libertarianism from a muslim perspective check this website out.

That's like asking... Which party do you support:

A. Satan

B. Lusipher

C. Iblis

D. Shaytan

Come on, they may have some differences among them, but they are all fundamentally based on a system of faith separation. A system where man thinks he is god and can tell others what is right and what is wrong, when in actuality man is so flawed and so arrogant, he believes in some cases he knows better than Allah. May Allah protect us. I live in the U.S. & in many ways it's a great country, but I will never support the system of government they profess under the garb of freedom and democracy.

That's like asking... Which party do you support:

A. Satan

B. Lusipher

C. Iblis

D. Shaytan

Come on, they may have some differences among them, but they are all fundamentally based on a system of faith separation.  A system where man thinks he is god and can tell others what is right and what is wrong, when in actuality man is so flawed and so arrogant, he believes in some cases he knows better than Allah.  May Allah protect us.  I live in the U.S. & in many ways it's a great country, but I will never support the system of government they profess under the garb of freedom and democracy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats exactly why we have seperation of church and state..because man is flawed..

Those who say that we, the Muslim Americans, should just steer clear of them all, since it is a "kufrous" government, really have a twisted view of reality.

As Muslims, and as human beings, we have not only the right but the RESPONSIBILITY to do what we can to steer in the right path. Our vote is the first, but certainly not the last, part of our power. So I think we HAVE to vote for whoever is BETTER than the rest. That being said, I certainly do not really agree with EVERYTHING that any of the parties say, but on the same note, I don't think anyone in the world does, including the people that run those parties.

Living in the US, we have a unique opportunity to make things a little better, and if we dont, then I think we are absolute morons. Like it or not, elections will take place, and they will determine who runs the country, and how they run it. Political parties will live on. If you don't wanna be a part of the process, all you're doing is leaving yourself powerless.

Salaams.

Those who say that we, the Muslim Americans, should just steer clear of them all, since it is a "kufrous" government, really have a twisted view of reality.

As Muslims, and as human beings, we have not only the right but the RESPONSIBILITY to do what we can to steer in the right path. Our vote is the first, but certainly not the last, part of our power. So I think we HAVE to vote for whoever is BETTER than the rest. That being said, I certainly do not really agree with EVERYTHING that any of the parties say, but on the same note, I don't think anyone in the world does, including the people that run those parties.

Living in the US, we have a unique opportunity to make things a little better, and if we dont, then I think we are absolute morons. Like it or not, elections will take place, and they will determine who runs the country, and how they run it. Political parties will live on. If you don't wanna be a part of the process, all you're doing is leaving yourself powerless.

Salaams.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(bismillah)

(salam)

Exactly.

Edited by Amir۞Ramadhaan

well lets see...

Let them be  ministers or do it the Muslim way and kill them off?

I wonder which way is more humane?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

being humain means doing what is best for humanity, which is to eliminate its infections. I am not saying kill them off, but they should not be accepted. when a body has a disease, we insist that it be treated, but when society has a disease, we insist it has rights. where are the rights for the flu virus? doesnt it have a right to live in your body?

(salam)

I think regardless or race or religion, etc., it's important that every citizen take part in elections. How can we sit back and complain about how we are being governed if we don't do our part to vote? I agree, sometimes it is very discouraging to see candidates and outcomes (i.e. the last election...), but, especially as a muslim, I'm very much an advocate of taking up a social responsibility and being politically active and aware. Simply complaining never brings about change. Be proactive about your cause.