Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Lester

bin laden should stop doing terrorism

Rate this topic

Its just what they do. When the Soviets invaded Afghanistan they went there to kill soviets. When the Serbs invaded Bosnia, they went there to kill Serbs. After the Americans carpet bombed Iraq, they attacked the WTC. When the Americans invaded Iraq they went to Iraq to kill Americans. If Iran/Syria is attacked, they will turn up there too, beleive me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lester asked who gave AQ the right to do what they are doing? And your briliant mind responded with "Its just what they do". I bet you spent half a day coming up the just the correct phrasing of what you wanted to say. You expressed what you know of the sublect perfectly :D I applaud you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ali the mad your remarks are absolutely ludicrous and I would laugh but they are so tragic.

Please get help.

It's this sort of absurd, pernicious, and grossly disproportionate self hating rhetoric that...

Oh never mind. It's all about hate and killing, I suppose.

You're no one's nightmare. You're a racist, a child, and because of the degree to which you are only capable of responding with tired and tedious clichés, slogans, and self deprecation, your silly, death cult inspired posts are the target of a great deal of indifference. Most of us would simply rather spend our time talking to something that comes closer to approaching a conversant, thinking human - like planks of wood, shards of broken glass or empty rolls of scotch tape.

Yes more personal attacks, as he cannot deny anything I said. :) why dont you reply to the facts presented to you instead of rambling like a child who needs attention. The conclusion is no one can deny the terrorist acts of USA and your living proof.

FYI-The atomic attacks on Japan actually saved millions of lives.

Exactly what I wanted to hear. If killing innocent civilians to save your people is ok by you then why do u have a problem with us killing Americans and Israelis. You have fallen into your own trap because of your own stupid remarks.

At last an American who justified the attacks on the world trade centres and attacks on Israeli civilians Bravo you have made this a lot easier now that all these killing have been justified.

Edited by Ābu Dhar

Exactly what I wanted to hear. If killing innocent civilians to save your people is ok by you then why do u have a problem with us killing Americans and Israelis. You have fallen into your own trap because of your own stupid remarks.

At last an American who justified the attacks on the world trade centres and attacks on Israeli civilians Bravo you have made this a lot easier now that all these killing have been justified.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do you keep bring up world war two references??? Like how is that relevant today. Like how is about of white anglos, white slavs and asian butchering each other in the tens of millions the grievence of an Islamist extremist like yourself. The US, UK, Germany, Russia , Japan etc etc all have formal relations animosity free.

Did you want the Nazis to win. Its kind of a requirement that you have to be a white aryan to be down with that whole white power movement. Mind you, lots of whites were allowed to join the black panthers in the 60s.

I always get a kick out of the Vietnam references too. Look watch the americas did in Vietnam :mad: Little does anyone know the communists have sold there glorious revolution to US and European textile interests. Since they are communist , no need for trade unions, working standards, any kind of decent or access to information or freedom of speech. The whole time western companies and communist party boss get stinking rich. Maybe it really is the workers paradise , or aleast the shareholder paradise.

Exactly what was the military significance of attacking the world trade center ???

Do you hate the free market system ???

Why don't you idiots form a proper army , overthrow a goverment , set up a nation and declare war on us. You can call it Al-quedistan. Since Allah is on your side :lol: , like how hard could it be. Do you think flying planes into building , setting off car bombs and hijacking airliners really any effect on us???

We can meet on the battlefield with honor. Oh , I forgot.............You people can't fight like that.

Why do you keep bring up world war two references??? Like how is that relevant today. Like how is about of white anglos, white slavs and asian butchering each other in the tens of millions the grievence of an Islamist extremist like yourself. The US, UK, Germany, Russia , Japan etc etc all have formal relations animosity free.

Did you want the Nazis to win. Its kind of a requirement that you have to be a white aryan to be down with that whole white power movement. Mind you, lots of whites were allowed to join the black panthers in the 60s.

I always get a kick out of the Vietnam references too. Look watch the americas did in Vietnam  Little does anyone know the communists have sold there glorious revolution to US and European textile interests. Since they are communist , no need for trade unions, working standards, any kind of decent or access to information or freedom of speech. The whole time western companies and communist party boss get stinking rich. Maybe it really is the workers paradise , or aleast the shareholder paradise.

Exactly what was the military significance of attacking the world trade center ???

Do you hate the free market system ???

Why don't you idiots form a proper army , overthrow a goverment , set up a nation and declare war on us. You can call it Al-quedistan. Since Allah is on your side  , like how hard could it be. Do you think flying planes into building , setting off car bombs and hijacking airliners really any effect on us???

We can meet on the battlefield with honor. Oh , I forgot.............You people can't fight like that.

Boo Hoo "lets not talk about the past terrorist activities" we fight with honour. lol what a load of [Edited Out], With all your sentences you have failed to reply any of my original topics you want to ramble and cry like a little baby. Why the hell are you blabbing about communists etc I see you have nothing to hide behind you have been exposed as a cowardly liar. Thank you for making a fool of yourself. Your replies have been very humorous indeed.

Ok then

What exactly is your grievance with the United States???

Is it that 1% of the middle east called Israel ??? Get over it. Muslim countries aren't exactly a culture mosaic of varies races and religions. So 25 million muslims can move to europe, but 1 million russian jews can't move to Israel.

Maybe guys could work out some kind of trade.

Is it the capitalism and the free market ??? Move to north korea and eat grass. They don't need the free market.

Corruption in the arab world. Fix your own g-d damm countries instead of crying to the west to do it for you. You want democracy?? You want military strongmen, You want cleric ruled states??? Do want you want, just do it.

Poverty, Quit having 12 kids

Iraq, You liked Saddam Hussien ??? We didn't want Saddam Hussien in power, We didn't want the americans to overthrow him. I think all you really want to do is cry all the time.

Just stop with the self pity all the time.

Is it that 1% of the middle east called Israel ??? Get over it. Muslim countries aren't exactly a culture mosaic of varies races and religions. So 25 million muslims can move to europe, but 1 million russian jews can't move to Israel.

Maybe guys could work out some kind of trade.

We dont control Europe and persecute its people and then establish an Islamic country with an Islamic government. (although we should though but we havent). And we also dont terrorise Europeans on a daily basis, demolishing their houses and massacring its people.

Is it the capitalism and the free market ??? Move to north korea and eat grass. They don't need the free market.

No we just want USA to stay inside its borders and not to meddle in other countries affairs. USA is the one that needs to move out and if they get killed they have no one to blame but themselves.

Corruption in the arab world. Fix your own g-d damm countries instead of crying to the west to do it for you. You want democracy?? You want military strongmen, You want cleric ruled states??? Do want you want, just do it.

Guess who is freinds with curropt leaders like the kings of the Arab world and the dictator of Egypt you guessed it the USA so you see USA does not want us to establish an Islamic state it wants its puppets goeverning our lands.

Poverty, Quit having 12 kids

Quit plundering our oil

Iraq, You liked Saddam Hussien ??? We didn't want Saddam Hussien in power, We didn't want the americans to overthrow him. I think all you really want to do is cry all the time.

Why did Donald Rumsfeld make him so powerful if you dont like him. America created and funded Saddam its a fact and now you are saying you didnt want Saddam in power, You people gave Saddam his power and therefore responsible for all his crimes.

You see nothing you say has an ounce of truth in it you shouldve stopped posting after I made a fool out of you. Now your just making yourself a clown.

Abu,

You said " Quit plundering our oil". Does your family own oil fields somewhere other than North America?, other wise I don't understand what you mean by our.

That's similar to when Dj said something about "bombing our schools". I didn't know the US was bombing schools in France.

Could you please tell me exactly where the US is plundering your oil or where AND HOW the US is plundering oil anywhere. If you refer to Iraq provide some factual evidence that the majority of the oil is loaded onto container ships for use by the US.

Again another resident who carps about what the US is doing while enjoying the comfort and safety of living in North America. Please inform us as to what nation and province or state you live in.

Peace

You said " Quit plundering our oil". Does your family own oil fields somewhere other than North America?, other wise I don't understand what you mean by our

Yes the oil of the muslim land is owned by each and every muslim.

Could you please tell me exactly where the US is plundering your oil or where AND HOW the US is plundering oil anywhere.

I will not even bother responding to such an idiotic question.

[Edited Out]

Edited by Bahlool

Guest DjibrilCisse
Perhaps you should enroll in a remedial reading course. It is glaringly obvious that your comprehension (sorry too many syllables) understanding what you read is not up to par.

Is that the best reply you can come up with? Then again, I wasn't expecting more anyway. Why do you enrol yourself to a discussion forum if you're not capable of discussion? :dry:

Classic ad hominem. Cant argue one single point preseneted so to cover up the embarassment he makes personal attacks.

Great minds think alike :D

DJ / Ali- Why is it "understood" that al queda is going to come and kill people? Why? Who gave them the right?? They are just people with opinions like this board, but they get to kill people who disagree with them. Why does bin laden or mullah omars opinion count more than yours?

Why dyou keep asking questions even after we've answered them? Address the answers before asking a new question, or in this case, asking the same question again.

Some people on this thread really dont seem to have the slightest idea of how to conduct a civilised discussion...and then they say Muslims are the backwards people :!!!:

Please get your numbers correct, the total estimate of fatalities in Hiroshima: 140,000 persons died by the end of the year. In Nagasaki it was 70,000.

Ok, I said "millions", let me change that to hundreds of thousands.

I find its funny we people think we have to say sorry for winning WW2

I'm not asking for an apology, I'm just confirming who the threat to humanity really is.

Yes more personal attacks, as he cannot deny anything I said.

Must be a kaafir thing.

The fact that it is the most destructive and violent nation on earth and it is a threat to humanity. It is interfering in other people's affairs and mercilessly killing civilians.

That's similar to when Dj said something about "bombing our schools". I didn't know the US was bombing schools in France.

I spoke for humanity: my fellow human beings.

I spoke for my little brothers and sisters in Iraq.

Is that the best reply you can come up with? Then again, I wasn't expecting more anyway. Why do you enrol yourself to a discussion forum if you're not capable of discussion?  :dry:

Great minds think alike  :D

Why dyou keep asking questions even after we've answered them? Address the answers before asking a new question, or in this case, asking the same question again.

Some people on this thread really dont seem to have the slightest idea of how to conduct a civilised discussion...and then they say Muslims are the backwards people  :!!!:

Ok, I said "millions", let me change that to hundreds of thousands.

I'm not asking for an apology, I'm just confirming who the threat to humanity really is.

Must be a kaafir thing.

The fact that it is the most destructive and violent nation on earth and it is a threat to humanity. It is interfering in other people's affairs and mercilessly killing civilians.

I spoke for humanity: my fellow human beings.

I spoke for my little brothers and sisters in Iraq.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You don't answer questions you only respond with your unfounded opinions. In fact I hardly ever see you say anything of substance. Try using sylogisms or something to make your points. You can also stop using exagerations please!

I am glad the US has freed our people from the oppression of the Taliban aren't you?

Help me with this. Our people are killing each other in public places because the US is there. Killing our people in markets and mosques because the US is occupying our land seems counter productive.

Peace

Edited by satyaban

I will not even bother responding to such an idiotic question.

What precisely is a "Muslim land"? I hear that term used frequently but I'm not entirely sure what to make of it. Are there geographic coordinates to mark the boundaries? Sign posts perhaps? Is it a state of mind?

And can you change your ugly avatar your god looks like he is sitting on a toilet seat.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Only one with no self respect would post a comment such as your's. I've though most of your posts were thoughtless and crude and you didn't fail to continue that tradition.

Guest DjibrilCisse
You don't answer questions you only respond with your unfounded opinions. In fact I hardly ever see you say anything of substance. Try using sylogisms or something to make your points. You can also stop using exagerations please!

You've really run out of smart things to say haven't you? I think the time I wasted answering some of your posts over the past week has finally paid off.

You're getting there step by step. First you'll run out of things to say. Then you'll wonder why, and you might realise it's because I'm not typing just for the sake of massaging my fingertips, but rather to make a point, and the points will slowly start to register.

I am glad the US has freed our people from the oppression of the Taliban aren't you?

-Most of the Taliban are still running free

-The civilian deaths outnumber the taliban deaths by a long marging

Yet again America "freed" people by killing them off. No, I think its best if America sits quietly at home rather than sticking its nose into other people's problems.

You very nicely thank the US for freeing people from the Taliban, whereas the whole mission was just the result of America's frustration after 9/11. It was also a good time to use all that artillery.

How many of the 9/11 bombers were from Afghanistan?

How many were from Saudi, and was Saudi attacked?

Help me with this. Our people are killing each other in public places because the US is there. Killing our people in markets and mosques because the US is occupying our land seems counter productive.

You said it yourself, BECAUSE the US is there.

-When the Americans weren't occupying Iraq, was there civil violence as there is now?

You must have heard of the dirty tactic called divide and conquer. Here are the effects: as predicted by Ayatullah Khomeini, anti-silamic forces will exploit the shia-sunni differences to create disunity. This has happened in Iraq ever since America walked in.

This also backs up my point about the US going into other people's countries and causing havoc.

After they were kicked out of Vietnam the viatnamese ended up fighting among themselves. Now that they're in Iraq the Shia-sunni problems that were inexistant during the tyrant Saddam's rule were fueled and you can see the terrible results today.

Conclusion: America is definitely the biggest threat to humanity and must change its ways before we all have to suffer even more because of its terrorism.

The War on Terrorism starts at home

Edited by DjibrilCisse

-Most of the Taliban are still running free

-The civilian deaths outnumber the taliban deaths by a long marging

Yet again America "freed" people by killing them off. No, I think its best if America sits quietly at home rather than sticking its nose into other people's problems.

You very nicely thank the US for freeing people from the Taliban, whereas the whole mission was just the result of America's frustration after 9/11. It was also a good time to use all that artillery.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then explain to us why millions of afghans are returning home after living as refugees for decades??? The afghan just didn't vote with ballots, they voted with there feet and its pretty clear any hardship was worth it. Remember freedom isn't free ( unless your the cowardly french ).

And yeah, Iraq was generally peaceful from 1991-2003. In Saddams Iraq if were suspected as being a dissident, he killed you, he killed your parents, he killed your brothers , sisters , cousins...............anyone who might want to avenge your death.

Pretty easy to keep the peace when everyone is in constant fear.

Is that the kind of society you want your beloved muslim brethren to live in ??? Oh, I forgot, you don't care.

Guest DjibrilCisse
Is that the kind of society you want your beloved muslim brethren to live in ??? Oh, I forgot, you don't care.

No, as you may have figured out I'm not a Saddam supporter. What I'm trying to say is that while the Iraqi people/Afghan people are free from one kind of terror, they have to face another one. Saddam was a tyrant, the Taliban were brtual lunatics, and the US is a weapon of mass destruction. I refuse to approve of any of them. If you're giving the US credit for "freeing" Afghans and Iraqis, then you're obviously forgetting the amount of destruction they have unecessarily caused. You are able to notice the shortcomings of Saddam (he was a tyrant) and of the Taliban (they were fanatical beasts), yet you refuse to find the faults of the worlds biggest threat to humanity: the USA.

Its not our fault white anglo christians are harder working and more industrious than Muslims.

Maybe it time to responsibly for your own plight instead of just blaming americans and jews.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry to get you out of anouther dream but its widely known that many non anglo cristians are far more productive: japanese and germans by example.

But it is just anouther sign that your actualy a racist. Having "ubermensh" dreams ?

Do you think killing Americans is right, proper, moral and good???  Every man, women and child ???? Cause they are american.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope not at all, but i do feel the iraqi resistance has the right to kill as many occupiers as they can. Simple war logic...

But once the US army returns home and accepts to pay for the massive infrastructure damage the american people should have peace.

Sorry to get you out of anouther dream but its widely known that many non anglo cristians are far more productive: japanese and germans by example.

But it is just anouther sign that your actualy a racist. Having "ubermensh" dreams ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

excellent point :!!!:

What were these two nations were doing 60 years ago and who put them on the path to peace and prosperity.

They are just such beakons of anti-americanism now :!!!:

Edited by The Freedom Man

Nope not at all, but i do feel the iraqi resistance has the right to kill as many occupiers as they can. Simple war logic...

But once the US army returns home and accepts to pay for the massive infrastructure damage the american people should have peace.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You forgot to mention the millions of people protesting in the streets, the massive starvation and the millions living in refuges camps and fleeing the country

Oh wait

None of that happened.

Edited by The Freedom Man

excellent point  :!!!:

What were these two nations were doing 60 years ago and who put them on the path to peace and prosperity. 

They are just such beakons of anti-americanism now  :!!!:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wel thats a whole other subject that had little to do with the original line of thouth.

And indeed there is muth anti americanism in those countrys but then again that is a global fenomenen right now. Wondering why? :blush:

You forgot to mention the millions of people protesting in the streets, the massive starvation and the millions living in refuges camps and fleeing the country

Oh wait

None of that happened.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those millions protesting the invasion where there, actualy now that you mention it, i have never in my life seen a bigger march in Ghent (my home town) then the day your army invaded Iraq. The streets where black from the thousands of people protesting. And that is just one town in europe. I can not even imagine the amplitude of the protests in the arab world. That day, a day of worldwide protests on a scale humanity had never seen until then. And geuss what, not once did CNN mention worldwide protests that day.

Massive starvation happend to in iraq. Especialy among young children. 10 years of sanctions made sure of that. But then again that is a whole other story too.

The destruction of medical and other infrastructure like powerplants and such wil have caused many indirect victems. And then the greatest crime of all. The biggest one since the "endlosung"... The thousands of tons of depleted uranium you scatterd all over the country.

Indeed the iraqis are "very fortunate" to be "freed" by the americans...

(And please no "schould we put sadam back" bull**** please.)

Why should the iraqis flee there own country? Where would they go? And btw, Isnt it actualy so that most of the american army in iraq resides in concrete forts most of the time? And that it is actualy that army that is fleeing in the relative securety those forts provide?

Isnt that in sharp contrast with the reception the US army got when they liberated france in wwII?

But then again, perhaps the invasion of iraq had nothing to do with "liberation"... oh no wait it was all about those wdm's no wait "Doh" :shaytan:

Edited by Demosthenes2

The only thing I wondered about is why more people showed up to protest the Iraqi invasion in Paris than Baghdad.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because at that time they where getting "schocked and ored" . Or had you forgotten they where under arial attack? Not easy to march in protest when you are in a bunker :mad: .

Edited by Demosthenes2

Guest DjibrilCisse
I am leaving this thread. I have found a very inteligent wall to talk with.

I told you your time was up didnt I? Why do you throw yourself into a discussion armed only with weak arguments in the first place?

Instead of running off with the excuse of "I've found a very inteligent wall to talk with" (intelligent spelt wrong, how intelligent), why dont you accept that you are wrong? It won't make you a lesser man.

The only thing honorable in war is doing one's duty.

Peace

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exept if in the proces your commiting warcrimes, in witch case you fall under the Nurenburg principle that following orders is no excuse...

[Edited Out]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If only that would be case :) But im afraid most of the profits go to the shareholders of large oilcompagnies and corrupt politicians.

Actualy that oil is a poisant gift. How many people in the arab world have died for it?

Mr Bush would not be in Irak to "free" the irakies if Irak was somewhere in Afrika.

Not to mention the damage to our planet caused by it.