Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
inuit

Did any Shia Aalim ever convert to Sunni/Wahabi ?

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

List the names of those Ullema who converted to either School of thoughts which you know, through news, literature, and history or from any other source.

(bismillah) (salam)

MOHAMMAD TEEJANI SAMAVI

HIs books after he converted to shiasm

WHEN I Was Guided

www.al-islam.org

THE REAL Ahlulsunnah

he has published more books but i am not aware of them well

And My cousins husband he became shia during the islamic revolution of Iran he

had a dream About AyatulAllah ruhulAllah Imam Khomieni and he became shia I knew alot of ppl and Alot of shiekh esp in paki

Edited by Live_Like_Ali_Die_Like_Hussain

There are many Sunni Ulema that converted to Shi’a in the Indian Subcontinent, many who were subsequently killed by Sippa-e-Sahaba. I’m only writing the ones that are in my knowledge,

1. Maulana Ismail Deoband – Ex Deobandi converted to Shi’a. Was a big time debated and was responsible for converting entire villages to Shi’a when defeating their Mullah’s in debates. He also converted scholars to Shi’a when they lost such as Hafiz Sayfullah (Wahabi) and Saeed’ur Rahman Alavi (Deobandi). Killed when his car breaks mysteriously failed.

2. Maulana Ghulam Husayn Naeemi – Ex Deobandi debated in Punjab Martyred by SSP

3. Allamah Talib Husayn Kirpalvee (ex Barelvi) – wrote over 50 books on the life of Rasul (s), Maula ‘Ali (as) and Ahl’ul bayt (as). Martyred by SSP

4. Allamah Abdul Kareem Mushtaq – Ex Barelvi authored 40 books refuting Nasabi lies against Shi’a – appealed to the common man, converted many to Shi’a. Martyred by SSP

5. Allamah Shah Zaeem Fatami – was a Deobandi, infact the son in law of their leader Ataullah Bukhari, authored ‘Purdah ut tha hai’ [veils are lifted] when he converted. Was poisoned by his family.

6. Abdul Qayum Alavi – He was not just a Wahaby but was infact the side kick of Maulana Ghulamullah of SSP. He wrote one book when he was Sunni but exposing the Wahaby’s – Tareekh Nasabi, and then wrote Tareekh Nasabi V2 when he became Shia.

7. Maulana Tawakkul Husayn – Ex Deobandi – alive and kicking Ex Deobandi, very harsh volatile speaker

8. Maulana Hafiz Younis Gujjar – Ex Barelvi he is quite popular amongst the Punjabi speaking audiences.

9. Maulana Tajideen Haydheri – Ex Barelvi, converted in 70’s and a major debater, defeated all these Nasbi Mullah’s and was the lone Maulana who appeared in court ion the 80’s (Karachi) when SSP filed a petition to declare Shi’a Kaafirs.

10. Hafiz Muhammad author of the famous Fulq un Najaath – A Sunni Maulana who authored this to counter all the Hate mail he’d received when he became Shi’a

11. Allamah Haroon Gilani converted there years ago from a Sunni family of Ulema and Pirs.

12. Maulana Abdul Saqi – Ex Barelvi scholar I heard when he was Sunni and Shi’a, good speaker really knows his stuff.

13. Thee was also the General Secretary of SSP (Sindh area) who became Shi’a in Prison – I heard him speak in Rwalpindi but his name has slipped me.

im sure its shias who have converted to sunni.

page

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, Morg - This is an Ismaili website, not a Shia Athna Ashri site. List anybody from Shia athna Ashri who became Sunni. thanks

The sites refers to an ex Ismaili

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah and not only that . The person is using stupid personal reasons in his argument and choses to understand the way he wants .

I am sure that the right sect is those who are united .