Sign in to follow this  
Naziri

Proof that Internet Haganah

Rate this topic

Proof that Internet Haganah have committed libel and slander against the Taliy`atu-l-Mahdiy (Taliy`ah Al-Mahdi)

Andrew Aaron Weisburd has said repeatedly since we initially challenged him his slanderous association of us with terrorism, that he in fact only has encouraged people to "pressure" those who have hosted us because we "encourage Jihaad."

This is utter nonsense. Any `Arab parent who encourages their child to "strive" or "struggle" to get good grades in school is "encouraging jihaad." Jihaad is an `Arabic word, and this is ALL it means. It does not mean "Holy War" and Mr. Weisburd would be lying (and is), if and when he says that we encourage "Holy War" as defined as spreading Islaam by the sword, or targeting non-combatants in order to forward a political or religious agenda.

As we have said in the past, and will continue to say, we always have and always will unequivocally oppose the aforementioned illegal and immoral actions which masquerade under the term "jihaad."

We believe in many types of "jihaad" or "struggle" beginning with the struggle to purify our"selves" from the illusory notion of "selfhood" to the struggle to end religious division and sectarian disputes, to the struggle to defend innocent people FROM terrorists, including the foreign terrorists who have come into Iraq under the pretext of "jihaad" and murder Iraqis daily, as well as Afghanis under heel of the former "Taliban" regime, to the African Muslims and Christians being murdered in the Sudan at the hands of `Arabist militias.

All of these things we oppose and are willing to "struggle" to defend. Internet Haganah has ILLEGALLY misrepresented us as a terrorist organization AND/OR as an organization which supports any other type of jihaad besides what we have already defined publicly.

We have made MANY political statements in the past, even being very provocative and TRYING to get the attention of the masses with somewhat "in your face" types of statements. But political dissent is NOT terrorism, no matter how badly Mr. Weisburd might wish to convey it.

Further proving the point, on his website (which is funded by soliciting donations under false pretexts), Aaron Weisburd says the following are "Some common excuses you may be confronted with... 'Oh, that's just a political site, we're not going to shut it down.'"

"This comes up regarding sites of designated Terrorist groups. Nothing in the laws and regulations allows a service provider to decide on their own who is or who is not a terrorist. If a group is designated as Terrorist, and the web site is linked to that group, the service provider has no excuse and the content of the site is irrelevant. See the Follow the Money section under Advanced Techniques."

http://haganah.org.il/harchives/003133.html

Thus, Weisburd has clearly stated that those sites which he encourages people to pressure to be "voluntarily censored" are "designated Terrorist groups."

In other words, Aaron Weisburd and Internet Haganah have labeled us as a "designated Terrorist group" by suggesting in their "What you can do" section that the aforementioned methods be used against us.

As well, they did NOT stay within the PUBLIC boundaries of what Mr. Weisburd claimed on his website are their procedures. Joel Dutterman of Erie, PA who owned a company we were hosted with has been threatened over one hundred times in one weekend when Weisburd called for Mr. Dutterman to be "pressured" to stop hosting us. He said that he did not wish to die and was threatened with death and told he was violating the law by hosting us. He said that at no time did any branch of Law Enforcement contact him. It was all people calling him and threatening his life and safety over the weekend that Internet Haganah called for these illegal tactics to be implemented.

Beyond this Weisburd has stated in the past on his website that a "secret contact" had written to him saying that our information should be given privately so we don't expect it when we are "dealt with" more directly. Shortly after this JDL terrorists physically confronted members of our organization and in the course of doing so committed felonious activities which have been detailed elsewhere. Of course, we're sure that is just coincidence though.

This is the real Internet Haganah and this is our "jihaad" against their illegal activities.

Salam Br. Naziri.

I see that your website is not reachable.

Have you considered getting a dedicated server where the providers are not responsible for what you host on there?

Also, have you considered cutting back on the gun/knives imagery to stop attracting the wrong attention (See, I only have one in my profile ;) )? It's one thing to spread the Taliya's ideas to others (which is your right) but its another to not expect backfire when you've chosen to do so using the aggressive style that you choose. You and I both know that this "Freedom of speech" bull doesn't exist anymore after Sept. 11, it'll be near impossible to spread any message pertaining to Islam without getting some sort of backfire or some sort of useless agency wasting valuable tax dollars reading your posts. :dry:

Wa salam.

Yes, this is what prompted me to write this because not only is Taliy`ah down, but ALL websites hosted on the same co-lo server space are down. This happened right after Weisburd listed each of them. Now each of them is "coincidentally" down including many non-Islaamic ones that have absolutely nothing to do with us. This COULD NOT have happened UNLESS the person was literally reading off a list of URL's to do a rather sophisticated Denial of Service attack (one which caused an initial programming error on the Taliyah.org site and then a sequential shutting down of each site that Weisburd listed).

Apart from buying a PHYSICAL server and having it in my basement, or that of akhayn Wasif or `Adil, i'm not sure what to do. However, this all happened since akhiy `Adil has been in bed so we'll see what he can do in the morning in shaa' Allah.

It's getting pretty frustrating dealing with this criminal and supporter of the JDL terrorist organization, but he has stated that his goal IS to make people give up out of frustration. Thus, as the saying goes, "What does not kill us makes us stronger." In shaa' Allah this will teach us some security lessons and indeed it has prompted me to write about some of the issues with Weisburd that i was not publically speaking much about since he had backed off a bit.

Shukran for the advice. If you have any additional advice it is more than welcomed akhiy.

Wa-Salaam

i should note that everything is intact on the server itself. We can login and access all of the files. It appears to be some form of a DOS attack (though admittedly i know very little about this or hacking in general). i'm just going by what i've read online in the past hour or so.

Wa-Salaam

Salam.

Yes, it seems like the entire server is down, including all 21 sites hosted on it. Probably apache is down.

If it's not feasible to buy a server or even host one from your home. Buying one is expensive and hosting a server from your home will not only be easier to bring down, but it would be easier to have your ISP contacted and have them d/c you.

I suggest some sort of an off-shore server where US laws don't apply. Search google for "offshore hosting" you'll find a whole bunch. Sure it's slower, but it's safer.

Also, what I meant by dedicated server is to "rent" a server, collocated somewhere in a random data center. Read the Service Agreements to make sure that it states that the server is yours to host what you want.

Other than that, I can recommend that you go back on line and take a less militant approach to spreading your ideas. If ShiaChat.com and majority of it's members were confused about your mission as a movement/group, imagine outsiders who have no clue about Islam when they see pictures of guns and knives flashing with the words "Islam" and "Jihad". You'll need to be able to tolerate non-Muslims a bit more and make sure you show it in your set of rules on the site (See ShiaChat's rules). There is more to Jihad then the struggle against the enemies.

Good luck.

Wa salam.

Yes akhiy, indeed the latter suggestion is one that we have been implementing recently. In shaa' Allah once the site is back up you can check it out. Your comments are rational and correct. Guns are gone. Obviously, i have no problem with firearms, but you are right, most people do not see firearms and think "defense."

The only weapons we employ in our site are symbolic in nature; Zhu-l-Fiqar and a spear representing the opposition and resistence to the Dajjaal (using as symbolism the weapon which ahadeeth foretells him dying by). Similarly, we have our 12 Points of Action laid out on the front page so there be no more confusion as to what we are all about.

As well, your former suggestion is spot on too, and that also is what we have done, though i don't believe it is located off the U.S. Our problem however is NOT with the U.S. Government hounding us as much as it is with Internet Haganah and the JDL. The government was indeed messing with us for a period of time. They even had me on the No-Fly list. i contacted them, clarified our position, told them they are absolutely free to monitor me all they want within legal means (which they do not need my permission for anyway), and i would not expect them to do otherwise. i told them they are free to meet with me in person to clear anything up or to ask any further questions. They told me that i did not and that me being on the No-Fly list "must have been some sort of mistake."

So since Haganah and JDL do not have the U.S. government willing to do their dirty work, they have resorted to illegal cyber-terrorism.

But anyway, the point was that we have gone the co-lo route and it being in the U.S. is apparently not a problem. In shaa' Allah in the morning akhiy `Adil will be able to see what the root of the problem is/was with whatever they are doing. Whatever it is, it appears to be something they are doing with the actual domain NAMES and not the material on the server itself.

Shukran jazeelan again for your comments and advice.

Wa-Salaam

(bismillah)

(salam)

I just followed your link out of curiosity, and couldn't help but notice the last line in the very first paragraph:

In many countries expressing support for terrorism is illegal, as is providing instructions on how to commit acts of terrorism or inciting violence against other racial or ethnic or religious groups (e.g. Christians and Jews).

:angry: Yah. There are NO terrorists among the Christians and Jews, right? :dry:

Yes, Weisburd is not big on consistency. As far as Zionists go, he is one of the most hardline of them. He does not denounce terrorism against Palestinians and openly promotes it and cheers on the IDF when they violate international law. Somehow this racist has been allowed to skate without being prosecuted for his illegal slander, and hate speech. For his efforts he is cheered by the mainstream media and has been interviewed to promote a white-washed version of his organization even on CNN.

Wa-Salaam

Okay, so i called up the guy who owns the Co-Lo place (which Internet Haganah has recently targetted because of them leasing to us). At first he didn't understand and couldn't find out what the problem was. Nothing seemed to make sense.

What it ended up being he said, was that our IP was changed on their MAIN server for our server. He says he has absolutely no idea how or why this would have happened.

i asked if it could have been done by one of us by mistake or something and he said no, that we have no access to that sort of thing and it would have had to have been changed directly from their main server.

So take that as you will. Personally it doesn't sound like an accident, but he had no way of saying it was deliberate or not. One thing is for certain though; he could not come up with any reason why it would have been changed legitimately. Wa-Allahu `alim.

But he changed it back and though i'm sure any company like that would be hesitant to admit they got hacked to a customer, (we spend half and hour on the phone with him saying "This is weird *pause* i've never seen this before *longer pause*," etc. But in shaa' Allah they'll find out what happened and take the necessary steps in the future.

Wa-Salaam