Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Hijabi Man

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

All Muslim men should cover up properly. Accordingly the Hijaab for men is.

1. Neck to elbows preferably with pants also covering up to the wrists is preferred.

2. A hat is also recommended (If your label shows your intent wear it ^_^ )

3. Should not imitate the Kuffars clothing i.e Yarmulkes, Reebok, Air Jordans etc

I personally wear a sweater, skullcap and pants when going out.

You know perhaps Christians and Secularists would stop thinking we force our sisters into dressing like a proper Muslimah if perhaps us brothers stopped clowning around and dressed like proper Muslim men.

My Salafi friends agree :squeez:

Wasalam :angel:

Edited by Servidor
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Also Imam Jafar as Siddiq (as) said (Pay attention brothers this was directed at us)

"Outward dress is a blessing from Allah (SWT) in order to preserve the modesty of the sons of Adam; it is a mark of honor which Allah (SWT) has given to the descendants of Adam. He did not give that honor to any other creature; it is given to the believers as a means of carrying out their obligations. Your best garments are those which do not distract you from Allah (SWT), those garments, in fact, which bring you closer to remembrance of Him, and gratitude and obedience to Him. They do not, however, move you to pride, conceit, pretence, boastfulness or arrogance: those things are the scourge of the faith, and their legacy is hardness of heart.

When you put on your clothes, remember that Allah (SWT) veils your wrong actions with His mercy. You should clothe your inward part as you clothe your outward part with your garment. Let your inward truth be veiled in awe of Allah (SWT), and let your outward truth be veiled in obedience. Take heed of the overflowing favor of Allah (SWT), since He created the means to make garments for covering physical immodesty(Offending against sexual mores in conduct or appearance; indecent) and opened the gates for repentance, regret, and seeking succour, in order to veil the inward parts, and their wrong actions and bad character." al Siraj Chapter on Clothing.

Perhaps we should do as the Holy Imams say?

Wasalam :angel:

Edited by Servidor
  • 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member
Selam alaycom,

It would be fair if men had to cover all hairy areas - for some from head to toe, exposing only the soles of feet/palms of hands.

Peace,

Um Ali

I see you haven't lost your humour even in your old age, khala um ali ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

men also have hijab as well.....hijab of the eyes and heart.....

as well for me personally, me wearing pants, long sleeves and keeping my beard is my form of hijab.....

so i try....insha'Allah

WALLAHU ALIM....

when i was a kid, ithink about 10, my femal cousins dressed me up in hijab and my own mother didn't even recognise me, she thought i was some random girl.

so i was temporarily hijabman

or hijaboy

my cousins made me do the same when i went to iran. they paid me to see what it feels like to be them. LOOOOL...

maaad respect to the sisters...thats all i gotta say.

• 4 months later...
  • Advanced Member

If I were u I would wear a black one not like that only that but also I would never go out of the house ever again!!!! Its b/c of pervs like ppl have to do this!!! I wanted to say the samething but I thought it was not right to say a thing to a pious bro like u :angel: masallah @ u :D

If I were u I would wear a black one not like that only that but also I would never go out of the house ever again!!!! Its b/c of pervs like ppl have to do this!!! I wanted to say the samething but I thought it was not right to say a thing to a pious bro like u :angel: masallah @ u :D