syed_shia

Need a very super duper powerful dua

Rate this topic

On 23/08/2017 at 10:06 PM, Hameedeh said:

Salam. To the person who reported this topic to ask where is Dua Yastasheer, it is here:

http://www.duas.org/alaviya/dua1.htm

Slam sister.could you let me know where is dua e shifaa of sayeda as.i cant seem to find it.also i have started reading ziarat ashura.i read the 2 nafal first then read the ziarat ashura then dua alqamah.and is the neeyat wich u start i do the neeyat to ziarat ashura.is that ok to read it like that.also the only time i get to read is aftr 12 midnight.becoz of my little 1s i dont get to read it in the day time.if you could reply as soon as possible plz.

Thank you jazakalla

8 minutes ago, taby said:

also the only time i get to read is aftr 12 midnight.becoz of my little 1s i dont get to read it in the day time.if you could reply as soon as possible plz.

Sorry, but I will have to let someone else reply to your other questions. Some duas have a 'best time' to read them, but since duas are not wajib, you can read them whenever you can. Allah SWT knows the hardships you have and that you might not be able to read the dua during its best time.

On 11/28/2017 at 9:18 PM, taby said:

i wanted to ask a question regarding reading ziarat ashura.i have started to read that also for my problems.i read the 2nafals first then i read the ziarat ashura then dua alqamah.is that correct im reading.

Salam. It is customary that after reading Ziyarat Ashura one should recite Dua Alqama but the dua is correctly known as Dua Safwan. You can read about it here:

http://www.duas.org/alqama.htm

On 12/19/2017 at 11:57 PM, Hameedeh said:

Salam. It is customary that after reading Ziyarat Ashura one should recite Dua Alqama but the dua is correctly known as Dua Safwan. You can read about it here:

http://www.duas.org/alqama.htm

Slam sister.thanks for that.but does that mean i need to do another 40days to read again.as i have been reading ziarat ashura then dua alqamah.as i read it from 1 of the chats here.that you read dua alqamah after ziarat ashura.i have already approached the 39days so far.but as yet my dua hasnt fullfilled to.if you could tell me what i should do

Thanks

Jazakallah sister.i await for your reply.

29 minutes ago, taby said:

i read it from 1 of the chats here.that you read dua alqamah after ziarat ashura.i have already approached the 39days so far.but as yet my dua hasnt fullfilled to.

Salam. A dua is not wajib, so if you did not read Dua Alqama (also known as Dua Safwan), there is no problem. After you read the ziyarat for 40 days, you can take a break or you can start over again if you want. 

20 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Salam. A dua is not wajib, so if you did not read Dua Alqama (also known as Dua Safwan), there is no problem. After you read the ziyarat for 40 days, you can take a break or you can start over again if you want. 

Slam sister.thanks i think i'll do that.this time i'll read the dua safwan.first i read 2nafals with neeath that im reading for ziarat ashura.then aftr ive read the 2nafals i read the ziarat ashura then i'll read the dua safwan this time.just hope  inshallah my duas fulfills.

Jazakallah sister.

21 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Slam.just realised dua alqamah is dua safwan.stupid me.thank you for your advice sister.just pray my dua manat gets fulfilled.i. really stresd out.

Jazakallah khairun 

Kitab al-Kafi, book of Dua is where you should really be going. This is where the Duas of our Prophet (saw) and his purified progeny are contained. While gradings don't really matter for Duas , it does help satisfy the mind to know a Dua is more likely to have come from the Prophet or his family , when we have a reliable chain for that particular supplication , each individual in the chain being a righteous person. 

Here is one from al-Kafi [read between the bits in Red, the other parts are just information on the chain of narrators etc]:

11gIP7k.png

"O Lord, I plead to receive from You (my share of) all good  which Your knowledge encompasses, I seek protection with You  against all evil which is encompassed by Your knowledge, O  Lord, I plead before You for good health from You in all of my  affairs, I seek protection with You against losses in this world  and the torment of the next life"

Grading:  Hasan (Al Kafi )

1 hour ago, taby said:

thank you for your advice sister.just pray my dua manat gets fulfilled.i. really stresd out.

Sister, I know you are stressed out. Is your husband still in jail/prison? InShaAllah his sentence will be shortened. Praying for you.

On 12/25/2017 at 8:13 PM, taby said:

Slam.just realised dua alqamah is dua safwan.stupid me.thank you for your advice sister.just pray my dua manat gets fulfilled.i. really stresd out.

Jazakallah khairun 

Salam. Not stupid, Sister. It was a misunderstanding. :) Here is a video of Dua Alqama also known as Dua Safwan, taught to us by Imam Jafar Sadiq AS. A lot of people read this after Ziyarat of Ashura.